Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student (15667 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by OgaBuhari: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Callmedondee:

Haha guy are you ok? Did u read the post at all?
haha oboy I just came across the guy's comment, I don tear laugh die.
He intentionally did that to create sarcasm. Lol people Mumu sha
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by tonguengineer(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Your mind is depraved and u need a medical check up
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:
This is what I'm talking about.. If you wanna be in school, be the best.. If you can't be the best, get out of there and look for the nearest route. If you graduate with an average result, that means you're going to compete with over 40 million unemployed graduates in Nigeria and that is hell on earth..

Graduate with an awesomely result, you'll get so much publicity that getting a job won't be a hard thing.. Some universities Will even retain you as a lecturer..

If you know deep down that you can't be the best, If you know deep down that your dad or uncle have no company to employ you in, then get your butt up and start planning for the future.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by ikept(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
lebete3000:

4.25 isn't first class....in a course like biz admin for that matter....a total waste of time in d university I must say...
it isn't oh, my brother. However, there's hope as long as there's still life.
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by ikept(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gerrard59:

Has your friend visited Jarushub today?
not yet. ii hope u have the address? cheesy
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by ikept(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
EntMirror:

I didn't assert that first class guarantees a job.. If you play your ball well, you won't have to struggle with others. Of course I know lots of first class graduates wandering round the street.. Tell your friend to visit my signature.. grin
4.25 is a 2.1 in his school. i'll do as u have said. thanks Bro smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of SORRY???.. / Governor Bello Closes All Schools In Zamfara Over Kidnapping / JAMB Defends Low Minimum Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.