Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 (1064 Views)

Four Months Old Huawei P20 Pro For Sale / Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark / It's Official! iPhone X Look Alike Huawei P20 Lite Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Huawei P20 Specifications,Features,Images,Review,Release Date & Price In Canada,India,Nigeria,Kenya,Ghana & Egypt(Amazon,Jumia & Konga)

The huawei company seems to keep the P series runing,if you remember huawei P10 was released not quite long and its Huawei P20 and what would you expect when we all thought the P series will end with Huawei P10 plus but this no suprise as the new device was spotted today.

Huawei P20 is an advanced Huawei P10 plus,alot of similarities only few difference as far as we know,theĀ  Huawei P20 could find its way to the mobile by the end of the year with a Kirin 970 chipset.

Let's Talk camera: Huawei P20 is rumoured to come with a 20MP+12MP front camera(that is great) and a very cute 8MP camera at the back.Camera features:LED flash,HDR,auto focus.

The phone features........continue reading at http://www.mymobilespecs.com/huawei-p20/

Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by SmartchoicesNG: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rumors. When it comes to reality mention me and I will give you a long list of better phones that have been in the market for over a year. And cheaper.
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by paradigmshift(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
How much is it
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Flashh: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Huawei phones don't come cheap, despite a Chinese brand.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
paradigmshift:
How much is it
The price is not yet revealed... Has it has not been officially released
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flashh:
Huawei phones don't come cheap, despite a Chinese brand.
Almost every phone is assembled in China,tell me five brands not assembled in china

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by wtfcoded: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sounds sexy...how much is it? undecided
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by paradigmshift(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Prece:

The price is not yet revealed... Has it has not been officially released

Xiaomi or Huawei which is more better.
Love dem both
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Flashh: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Prece:

Almost every phone is assembled in China,tell me five brands not assembled in china
You failed to comprehend a simple sentence.

It was never stated in my comment, that I said "most phones aren't assembled in China"; which doesn't have to be a Chinese brand.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flashh:
You failed to comprehend a simple sentence.

It was never stated in my comment, that I said "most phones aren't assembled in China"; which doesn't have to be a Chinese brand.
Lol,I get you

1 Like

Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dear all ,huawei p10 plus goes for $875,so for Huawei P20 we should expect a price tag of around $900.
About #300,000.
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
paradigmshift:

Xiaomi or Huawei which is more better.
Love dem both
Both ate good
Huawei has better control over the phone manufacturing line, hence arguably with better build quality.

Whenever Huawei enter a new market, they will build or rely on local warehouse and fulfillment facilities to ship out online orders. Therefore, they have an edge in terms of fulfillment speed and service over Xiaomi
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by paradigmshift(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Prece:

Both ate good
Huawei has better control over the phone manufacturing line, hence arguably with better build quality.

Whenever Huawei enter a new market, they will build or rely on local warehouse and fulfillment facilities to ship out online orders. Therefore, they have an edge in terms of fulfillment speed and service over Xiaomi
so which of the Huawei or xiaomi product do you think is the best to go 4?
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
paradigmshift:

so which of the Huawei or xiaomi product do you think is the best to go 4?
I suggest Huawei
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by coptic: 1:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Prece:

I suggest Huawei

I believe he's asking that you recommend a particular model from either Huawei or Xiaomi here.
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Prece(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2017
coptic:

I believe he's asking that you recommend a particular model from either Huawei or Xiaomi here.
Huawei P10 or Huawei Y7 2017
Re: Huawei Fans-here Comes Huawei P20 by Matikho: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
I have been a loyal Huawei Phones fan for a very long time but I can't keep up with the rate at which they are making new models. . I can't upgrade every other month undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. / ******LIVE STREAM ::::: infinix Zero 5 Launch *******happening Now In Dubia / Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X @53k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.