Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. (1073 Views)

Oukitel U22 With 4 Cameras Hands On LOOK / Oukitel U22 Is Just #23, 000 - Its Amazing Camera Will Wow You / OUKITEL U22 Is A Budget Friendly Device With Four Cameras For N25,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Tecmobs(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Oukitel U22 features dual-lens camera and flash light both on the front and back. The primary camera is placed on the top left corner of the back with an 8.0MP (interpolated to 13MP) sensor while the secondary sensor is a 2MP for Bokeh effect. On the front, U22 features a 5MP(interpolated to 8MP) sensor for selfies and a 2MP secondary camera to highlight your beauty.

See Full Specs Here http://www.tecmobs.com/2017/07/oukitel-u22-features-specs-and-price.html

Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by ityP(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tecmobs:
The Oukitel U22 features dual-lens camera and flash light both on the front and back. The primary camera is placed on the top left corner of the back with an 8.0MP (interpolated to 13MP) sensor while the secondary sensor is a 2MP for Bokeh effect. On the front, U22 features a 5MP(interpolated to 8MP) sensor for selfies and a 2MP secondary camera to highlight your beauty.

See Full Specs Here http://www.tecmobs.com/2017/07/oukitel-u22-features-specs-and-price.html

Please how much is the phone and how can I get it?
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Nltaliban(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
ityP:

approximately 25k

buy from aliexpress
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Kootz444: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
ityP:

You can easily get it from Aliexpress, check the image below for the price
You need any help? Whatsapp me on

Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Oscarpraise(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if I should get this phone now or the itel P51. I really need a phone with a massive battery size
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Kootz444: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Oscarpraise:
I don't know if I should get this phone now or the itel P51. I really need a phone with a massive battery size
The choice is yours, but ensure you get value for your money.
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by bobo65(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Kootz444:

You can easily get it from Aliexpress, check the image below for the price
You need any help? Whatsapp me on 08100848832

Ill advice u changed ur currency back to $ so u wont confuse yourself, aliexpress Is using cbn $ exchange which is around 320 to 1$

The cheapest of that phone is about $74 which is about 27k using thr real 375 to $1 rate

Don't confuse urself and ppl
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Kootz444: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
bobo65:

Ill advice u changed ur currency back to $ so u wont confuse yourself, aliexpress Is using cbn $ exchange which is around 320 to 1$

The cheapest of that phone is about $74 which is about 27k using thr real 375 to $1 rate

Don't confuse urself and ppl
Lol open your eyes wella, check the second screenshot and you will see the price in dollar, moreover, do i mentioned any price for the phone?
Do not think that everybody is a novice on Aliexpress
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by bobo65(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Kootz444:

Lol open your eyes wella, check the second screenshot and you will see the price in dollar, moreover, do i mentioned any price for the phone?
Do not think that everybody is a novice on Aliexpress

I'm just saying the naira value displayed is wrong
Dunno who is arguing about being a novice with u

So what if someone messaged u to get the phone for them and sends u d amount shown, will u b able to pay for it?

Check my own pictures wen I quote from AliExpress, I make sure I display just the $ value so that ppl won't get misled
Re: See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. by Kootz444: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
bobo65:

I'm just saying the naira value displayed is wrong
Dunno who is arguing about being a novice with u

So what if someone messaged u to get the phone for them and sends u d amount shown, will u b able to pay for it?

Check my own pictures wen I quote from AliExpress, I make sure I display just the $ value so that ppl won't get misled
Okay no problem, now i get your point

(1) (Reply)

Vernee Thor E Specs & Price / Hiw To Unroot Techno Y3 / Airtel New Offer: "#doanyhow" Now Offering 10x Bonus On All Recharge For All Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.