Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

HTC Ocean Life-the Phone You've Been Waiting For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Ocean Life-the Phone You've Been Waiting For (1097 Views)

You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTC Ocean Life-the Phone You've Been Waiting For by Prece(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
HTC Ocean Life Specifications,Features,Images,review,Release Date & Price In US,Canada,India,Nigeria,Kenya,Ghana & Egypt  ( Amazon,Jumia & Konga)

HTC is one of the most reputable mobile brand in the world and many prefer its mobile devices as it gives durability,portability and engage users with a better experience.The HTC has introduced another device dubbed HTC Ocean Life,indeed ocean life with its mouth watering specifications.

HTC Ocean Life has 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and multitouch feature,when you have to consider the CPU you have octa-core and also a GPU-Adreno 512.

HTC Ocean Life pose with an Android v 7.1(Nougat)  having the ability to do two things at a time,the phone is powered by a Qualcomm snapdragon 660 chipset.It is an amazing thing that the memory capacity can be expanded to about 2 terabyt despite..........continue reading at http://www.mymobilespecs.com/htc-ocean-life/

Re: HTC Ocean Life-the Phone You've Been Waiting For by uchia1982: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2017
With 5.2 inch display i hope they make it 5.5 inch.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Samsung Phones That Will Be Reveled This Year... / Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) / What Is Your Current Ringtone And Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.