Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) (1100 Views)

What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) / A Better Alternative To Jiji pics included / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) by kebiArts(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I plug the cord into my phone(infinix hot 5) and into the stereo yet is still not playing, I don even on the sub woofers self yet no result..pls anybody with solutions

Re: Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) by kebiArts(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
the cord

Re: Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just plug one end of the cable to ur phone and one end to ur stereo aux jack (provided the aux jack is single 3.5mm port). Then change the source of ur stereo to aux and u are good to go. If it doesn't work change the cable.

But if the aux port of ur stereo is RCA (the red and white port) then u are going to need a 3.5mm to RCA cable like the picture below .

Re: Pls How Do I Connect Auxillary Cord To Sony Stereo!!? (pics Included) by Daviestunech(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
kebiArts:
the cord
Op u funny oooo
U plugin headphones cord for Sony stereo nd u expecting the poor guy to voice out grin

Go out and get better cord jare

(1) (Reply)

Need A Gud Phone / Infinix Hot 5 Please Help / Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.