Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video (24508 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
shadrach77:
Why jubilate if you are going there to serve the people? I see an opportunist cry
E pain am. BMC zon B

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by Wisdomcity2017: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Rigged election, I was told dat Nnamdi Cownu sent his boys to cause mayhem on electoral officers, Dat was y pdp won
I don't blame you.. What concerns Nnmadi Kalu that is in Abia state with just concluded election in Osun state.. Be civil bro..
Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Wisdomcity2017:

I don't blame you.. What concerns Nnmadi Kalu that is in Abia state with just concluded election in Osun state.. Be civil bro..
Bro i was there
Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by PHILipu1(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
APC is gone in osun state. I don't know about Nigeria. Every last APC candidate will be voted out come 2019 grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Watch how this guy will jump back to APC soon.
He will use excuse of division in PDP to jump back to APC.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by hollyfat(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2017
netbeans1:
Is dat one election undecided

Hun hun, it is selection
Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by iamrealdeji(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
hin go add another 30 billion for Davido account in the next 6 months,making 60 billion
Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by tonguengineer(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
kocvalour:
chai

dis country is dead like buhari
In fact it is a simile like as dead as bubu
Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by bigfather(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
PHILipu1:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Watch how this guy will jump back to APC soon.
He will use excuse of division in PDP to jump back to APC.

Not impossible jare ! Abi nor be POLITRICKSIANS ni .....na dia way !
Re: Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
he's dancing because he knows how much he will get when he's sworn in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. / Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.