Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore (22104 Views)

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / 93- Year-old Zimbabwean President , Robert Mugabe Is Sick , Flown To Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Life Presido!
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:
one of the best african leader if not the best self..

Despite he was a dictator leader he is still one of the greatest African leader..

Gen. Mugabe get well soon.

You're kiddin right ? Please tell me you're kiddin plz

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
plz get well soon sir
I can't afford to miss his jokes n proverbs
he is not the one dishing out those jokes.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by kurt09(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Get well soon GrandPa
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Eyanmukaila(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Only in Africa. He is 93yrs, and one of the youngest is buhari at 73. We are doomed!
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
let him die already jor
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by izzykingsley(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
This man has rule Zimbabwe for 30yrs
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
He's gon die,he can't escape it this time.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by 2016v2017: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Eyanmukaila:
Only in Africa oldest president 93 and one of the youngest, 73 which is buhari. We are dead!
how sure are you ,that Buhari is not over 83yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
its funny how all these crooked so called African leaders run to other countries for medical treatments while they leave their own citizens with Inadequate or no medical facilities in the country they are leading.

When the Queen of England needs medical treatments she goes to British doctors or hospital, when Donald trump needs medical treatments he consults American doctors. so why are African leaders running to foreign hospitals? don't they trust their own country's doctors or hospitals? the same ones they provided for their citizens. yet Africans are worshipping these crooks who call themselves leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by PointZerom: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
plz get well soon sir I can't afford to miss his jokes n proverbs

Check this one.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by kjhova(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
I worry for Zimbabwe and I can only hope that my fears are eventually proven false.

Whenever a long sitting head of state is suddenly removed from office, the nation almost always descend into crisis and war.

This is because of the fact that many years of surpression of opposition and elimination of possible threat to the hegemony results in a power vacuum when the head of state is suddenly removed from the scene.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

Despite he was a dictator leader he is still one of the greatest African leader..

best leader .the average Zimbo will disagree with your statement

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by c4tnoelz: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
We can't cheat nature

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by shinarlaura(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017
chuka5000:
all these old men in Africa should give the younger generation a chance nah, haba.

Am telling you. Next on line should be Paul Biya undecided
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by isahsalee: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2017
The other 2 on his left and right were also sleeping, are they old too?. Nature is no respecter of anybody, being old or young, sickness, sleepiness etc can come at you anytime. Mugabe 94 years just imagine the mercies of God upon him. Thank God for him.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by kjhova(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
chuka5000:
all these old men in Africa should give the younger generation a chance nah, haba.

My only worry, Chuka, is that in many ways, the younger generation in Africa are yet to convince me that they are ready for business. In fact, in severally instances, they have even proven themselves worse than the old goons!

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Bobby808: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Buharimustgo:
For goodness sake he is better than Buhari
See who you dey take compare a top class ruller, Mugabe. Buhari na human being?

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Originalsly: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm....while dozing off...couldn't somebody bell the cat wake him?
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by robosky02(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
why not Nigeria

singapor kwa undecided
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by davidif: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

What? You Africans sure have an interesting definition of great that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by davidif: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

You're kiddin right ? Please tell me you're kiddin plz

Are you seriously trying to have an intelligent discourse with someone on the internet? Come on now, you should know better.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by edeXede: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
He resembles my great grandpa; a wicked herbalist who didnt want to die

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

Are you seriously trying to have an intelligent discourse with someone on the internet? Come on now.

grin grin grin don't make me pee pls
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by menwongo(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
akoredeadejoke:
Can you briefly tell us just 5 things he can be remembered for. SOMETHING GOOD ooo
If not for any thing he will be remembered for his famous quotes. Tell me any other African president with hilarious quote like Mugabe?
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2017
African leaders always being flown outside their countries for health reasons since 1900.

Fix your damn hospitals and make it world class, no. All you fools know is to steal and determine what is "natural" to Africa and what is not. Like staying in foreign hospital is natural to Africa.

pfft.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:

What? You Africans sure have an interesting definition of great that's for sure.

Exactly o. Please help me ask him how Mugabe is "great"

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Realist1(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Africans are too docile that's while someone as old as Mugabe can still rule in Africa.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Realist1(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2017
mrmarkuo025:
the best way to fight poverty

The problem I have with you guys is that na poor people like you una wan swindle.Our politicians and leaders wey make us dey struggle and suffer so ,una never find wey to do dem 419 . Morons!
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by MizAijay(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
kjhova:

My only worry, Chuka, is that in many ways, the younger generation in Africa are yet to convince me that they are ready for business. In fact, in severally instances, they have even proven themselves worse than the old goons!

Are we supposed to continue with these older about-to-die guys who do not have any serious plans for Africa since the younger generation have proven to be worse? Is that what you think is the best option? Do you not think that there are a few serious minded young fellows who are capable of changing Africa? It's ok to have worries and skepticism but the more we worry without letting the younger generation try and try again there will be no foward movement. So, Yes, I'm of the opinion that young people should be given a chance in Africa.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.