Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore (22103 Views)

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / 93- Year-old Zimbabwean President , Robert Mugabe Is Sick , Flown To Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by chuka5000(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
kjhova:

My only worry, Chuka, is that in many ways, the younger generation in Africa are yet to convince me that they are ready for business. In fact, in severally instances, they have even proven themselves worse than the old goons!
the younger generation are proving to be more stupid than I thought. those of us who are at the helms of affairs are obviously going to be worse than the old men who are there now.

it's a pity really but I believe if some good thinking people come out with a set aim of better future and progress, we'll make a difference
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
deepwater:
The African youths have been so impoverished that they spend 98% of their time thinking where the next meal would migrate from.

In Nigeria, the zealous and articulate progressive young graduates are subjected to a military camp in guise of NYSC where their aluta spirit is subliminally killed and shackled that upon passibyng out all you think about is getting a "good" job and becoming a political jejune without knowing it.

The uneducated youths that seek for proper governance are labeled as touts and societal misfit by the same old bloods ruining the political system and as well issuing "elderly" words of advice to the educated youths not to tow the way of the so called street urchins, in turn the former obeys sheepishly and stares continuously awaiting their promised white collar jobs!

The old politicians are very good political environmentalist, apt in the skill of recycling. They have mastered the act of recycling old wines in new bottles corked up in beautiful political parties and slogans all ready to be sold at the next elections ...

If this continuous, the youth can never be the leader of tomorrow.

Leave it or take it.

This is their plan, to die in office, it is like a fetish to them.

A 93 year old person cannot take proper care of himself let alone a country. undecided

African youths arise, for the time is now

it's not just to Arise! Arise! What have you done on your part? What can we do? Where is national association of unemployed graduates?
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by chuka5000(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am telling you. Next on line should be Paul Biya undecided
biya, zuma, Baba iyabo, ibb, pmb, in fact them plenty
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by dfrost: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
DWJOBScom:
They never let go of power and do all they can to stay put even at the expense of family , health and all

Crazy old men. Me that's even planning to retire by 47 by God's grace and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by pauljumbo: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
seconded he is a great president

optional1:
one of the best african leader if not the best self..

Despite he was a dictator leader he is still one of the greatest African leader..

Gen. Mugabe get well soon.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Praktikals(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
GossipHeart:

I wish i have the power to kill our African leaders
Thats easy na. Get yourself a gun and lay ambush for Buhari around Aso Rock. Thank me later.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by shinarlaura(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
chuka5000:
biya, zuma, Baba iyabo, ibb, pmb, in fact them plenty

Hahahaha
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by kjhova(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
MizAijay:

Are we supposed to continue with these older about-to-die guys who do not have any serious plans for Africa since the younger generation have proven to be worse? Is that what you think is the best option? Do you not think that there are a few serious minded young fellows who are capable of changing Africa? It's ok to have worries and skepticism but the more we worry without letting the younger generation try and try again there will be no foward movement. So, Yes, I'm of the opinion that young people should be given a chance in Africa.

Of course, I am for younger people being involved in policy making and governance across Africa. However I still reserve my confidence in the bunch we have seen out there who seem more eager to surpass the vices of the older generation rather than regenerate our modus of governance. The next generation is also proving less educated and tolerant compared to the goons and are also more sophisticated in conning us and stealing our commonwealth.

We hope for the best while we profess our skepticism.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Mcreloaded(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
If not for the economic situation in Zimbabwe I trust Mugabe would have loved to park his presidential jet and stay long in the hospital while recovering. Because of poor economy that's why he is doing short time.
Money good ooo see as Nigeria president relax and is taking his time to recover knowing his transport is on alert to ferry him back anytime
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by DictatorZAR1: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
I wish he gets granted a speedy depart from this world. Singapore must keep him there we in Southern Africa are tired of him and he's offspring Zuma.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by manikspears: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Eyanmukaila:
Only in Africa oldest president 93 and one of the youngest, 73 which is buhari. We are dead!

yes o,our ancestors leading us grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
I just love d guy for his humourous quotes grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Lionessza(f): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
edeXede:
He resembles my great grandpa; a wicked herbalist who didnt want to die

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Ekoishome: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
its funny how all these crooked so called African leaders run to other countries for medical treatments while they leave their own citizens with Inadequate or no medical facilities in the country they are leading.

When the Queen of England needs medical treatments she goes to British doctors or hospital, when Donald trump needs medical treatments he consults American doctors. so why are African leaders running to foreign hospitals? don't they trust their own country's doctors or hospitals? the same ones they provided for their citizens. yet Africans are worshipping these crooks who call themselves leaders.
My sentiments exactly! Africa has a very long way to go!
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by MrMoney007: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
deepwater:
The African youths have been so impoverished that they spend 98% of their time thinking where the next meal would migrate from.

In Nigeria, the zealous and articulate progressive young graduates are subjected to a military camp in guise of NYSC where their aluta spirit is subliminally killed and shackled that upon passing out all you think about is getting a "good" job and becoming a political jejune without knowing it.

The uneducated youths that seek for proper governance are labeled as touts and societal misfit by the same old bloods ruining the political system and as well issuing "elderly" words of advice to the educated youths not to tow the way of the so called street urchins, in turn the former obeys sheepishly and stares continuously awaiting their promised white collar jobs!

The old politicians are very good political environmentalist, apt in the skill of recycling. They have mastered the act of recycling old wines in new bottles corked up in beautiful political parties and slogans all ready to be sold at the next elections ...

If this continuous, the youth can never be the leader of tomorrow.

Leave it or take it.

This is their plan, to die in office, it is like a fetish to them.

A 93 year old person cannot take proper care of himself let alone a country. undecided

African youths arise, for the time is now

If you are really a woman, you'll do well as my wife.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by DWJOBScom(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
dfrost:

Crazy old men. Me that's even planning to retire by 47 by God's grace and mercy.

It will come to pass in Jesus name - Amen

You have desired it, work toward it!

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Same Singapore he goes to for treatments, their erstwhile leader (died at 91, Mugabe is 93) stepped down when his party lost considerably in the 2011 election.

Shows one that Africans have a fundamental problem with leadership.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by dfrost: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
DWJOBScom:

It will come to pass in Jesus name - Amen

You have desired it, work toward it!

Thanks mate. cheesy
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by DanielGb(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
No matter how the world gate this man, I like him. He knows the importance of Security. He protect is own.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by DanielGb(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
No matter how the world hate this man, I like him. He knows the importance of Security. He protect is own.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Afritop(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Buharimustgo:
For goodness sake he is better than Buhari
DO YOU WANT SOMEBODY LIKE HIM WHO REFUSE TO HAND OVER POWER TO BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore by Buharimustgo: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Afritop:

DO YOU WANT SOMEBODY LIKE HIM WHO REFUSE TO HAND OVER POWER TO BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Has Buhari handed over power even at the point of death?What makes you feel he will hand over power when he is very healthy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.