Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others (2531 Views)

Murphy Ijemba , Sean Amadi Hit Max FM With Rush Hour Show / Murphy Ijemba Displaces “citizen Jones” And Kubanji Direct / Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Popular side show Producer Murphy Ijemba was sacked today, he shares on his Twitter account
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Surdycole2:
Popular side show Producer Murphy Ijemba was sacked today, he shares on his Twitter account

Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by billynoni(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Airmark
Seun

Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by yimikaa: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is serious
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cc: Airmark, Seun

Front page
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by LUGBE: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Murphy my guy................... Sacked!
I no listen to brilla FM again again!

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Israeljones(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
If this news is true them larry izamoje has just buried his radio station for good...

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by gift01: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Elegbete gone, Murphy gone, Sean Amadi gone. abeg na who remain?
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by donjsb(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
What? Why? This is serious. No wonder I tuned in today and noticed that the voice was not that of the main crew. The guy who sounded like Murphy was not it at all. I don't like copy cats. I had to turn off my radio immediately. He should just be himself and not try to be like Murphy. But, it's really sad. The team which left were just EXCEPTIONAL. I mean very, very EXCEPTIONAL. The REAL MADRID TEAM Of SPORT RADIO. I will miss them all. cry

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by FinallyFamous: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
So they've sack murphy...haaa brilla Fm go hear am o

Regular callers are used to this guys lije their family members
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by nitrogen(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Israeljones:
If this news is true them larry izamoje has just buried his radio station for good...

You are correct.

Tuned to Brilla fm this evening, and was hearing one copycat......had to switch the damn radio off.

Bye bye, Brilla Fm.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Everyone saying bye bye to Brila fm, including me....I was the first person to say bye bye
Re: Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others by Doctorphil: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2017
I will take over

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM: Zoocci Coke Dope & Flame – Do Not Disturb / Help!!!! Translate This Song Into Yoruba & Igbo Deitrick Haddon He's Able / Download Album: Kendrick Lamar - Untitled Unmastered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.