Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs (44635 Views)

Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by bodegideon(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2007
MISSY ELLIOT,an american female rapper,was said was having crush on EVA PIGFORD,popularly known as EVA,a winner in Tyra-Bank's AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL (ANTM)-CYCLE 1,
             Bloggers said they were in a relationship when this beautiful,diva-like girl won , but Eva never accepted the fact that she is gay, but was seen with alot of gay men,and she call them buddies, she was seen during The Black Gay Pride Day in Brooklyn,LAST SUMMER,2006, and obviously,she working it out on her new T.V SERIES called  "MY MODEL LOOKS BETTER THAN YOUR MODEL" where lots of american black gay men featured,
           She is yet to say she's lesbian or bisexual, We want to know.

DO YOU THINK THESE DIVA LOOKS GAY?

for more info.,google "my model looks beter than your model"
                                 "www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-tp-model"

Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by SMC(f): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2007
More power to them both. I say go girls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by whiteroses(f): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2007
lie hot lie, haters just said that because missy elliot is and dresses like a gangsta(male feature) and eva cut's short hair like a boy, but if they are true gay friends whooooo hoooo they suit each other
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Free(f): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2007
oooh tell me is not tru undecided
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2007
@ Free Who CARES grin grin grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Free(f): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2007
not me jay grin grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by ayomorocco(f): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2007
@ Bodegideon, I have observed that you have created a couple of threads about one star or the other being gay. Ol boy, U sure say you yourself no be homosexual (or at least bi-sexual)? Because the interest and excitement you display on this topic has aroused my suspicion. wink This is not an attack on you. Being gay is no biggie. smiley
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2007
ayomorocco:
Being gay is no biggie. smiley

Buhahhahahahahahh

1 Like

Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by ayomorocco(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2007
jaybaby:

Buhahhahahahahahh

Jaybaby, Why the gibberish? angry
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2007
ayomorocco:

Jaybaby, Why the gibberish? angry

Buhahahahhahahhaahh grin grin grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by choongtin(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
is missy elliot really a lesbian
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2007
Chogin --Who cares if She is
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Stilettos(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2007
bodegideoan
this is the second topic by you that talks about gay celebs, first you said kanye and John Legend now missy and Eva. What is your fascination with the Gay world?
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Free(f): 2:52am On Apr 01, 2007
hehehehe grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Free(f): 1:15am On Apr 02, 2007
u wnt get it grin grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2007
Yea wen it comes pple like U grin grin grin grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Free(f): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2007
ahaha No!!! ur not funny
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by jaybaby(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hehehe
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by tianshie(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2007
I think this Eva chic's a hottie! *now where's her bath water*
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Free(f): 2:18am On Apr 04, 2007
ok U creep!! grin grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by spoilt(f): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2009
Eva gay ke? She has knacked a string of correct guys. If she's gay, na her mind e dey. grin
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by bluespice(f): 5:34am On Oct 27, 2009
so what if they are gay?
moreso i think its pretty 'slow' to ask us if she looks gay
is there now a standard look for gays and straights?
what of bis exuals?
then the pan sexuals too
pls!
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Outstrip(f): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2009
I know a lot of females that have gay male friends and even is a few cases their best friends are gay men. So I don't know why that is being used to 'prove' her gayness or lack thereof. I think Missy is gay. What's her face (the girl that used to date Bill Maher and claimed she slept with half of hollywood) says that she and Missy had sex.
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by 9ja4eva: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
so what
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by OBVIOUS(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
Eva is engaged to a man
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by hackney(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
If its true then Eva is in it for the cheddar.
Simple.
The girl eye dey shine.
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by blueface1(f): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
it's a free world so leave people to enjoy it. if they ave a free mind so wat cool cool cool
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
Eva Pigford is gay. shocked
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by knoble: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
really funny !! Guys I came across this blog, check it out !! http://www.nairahood..com check it out !!
Re: Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs by Joseph28: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
OBVIOUS: Eva is engaged to a man
Yeah!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.