Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (44484 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by CallMeDrino: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Singer and celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy has been accepted into Oxford University, London for a master’s degree programme, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the 28-year-old shared a video call she had with her parents breaking the news to them.

The singer told them she was going to Oxford for her master’s and has been assigned to the Lady Margaret Hall.

She also told her mum Nana Otedola that she was hoping her father would pay the tuition, but her billionaire father Femi Otedola jokingly replied that he had paid her school fees well enough and that he was sure she could handle this one.

“HUGE NEWS and I had to tell my parents first! �� �� … I’ve been accepted into OXFORD UNIVERSITY for a Masters!!! This degree is dedicated to @Nana_Otedola & @FemiOtedola ���� #CuppyOnAMission,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCAHlXnLKs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cuppy attended Grange School, Ikeja. She then relocated to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. She graduated from King’s College, London in July 2014 with a degree in business and economics.

She also earned a master’s degree in music business from New York University in 2015.

Cuppy started her music career in 2014, first as a DJ and then as a singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U3JQUNlQ0U

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations baby girl.
The rich r getting richer while the poor r getting poorer.
I dedicate this FTC to all the broke guys on this forum that will come here n start wailing at this post.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Umaralix142: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
When money speaks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
and some ppl say Sir Otedollar didn't train his gals. he actually trained them on what really matters in life
understanding the basis of money 101. the first course you should enrol for and pass with distinction b4 enrolling in any other course you so desire.
if you understand how money works you would wonder why there is poverty in the world.

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
If she like, make she begin sing gelato or pass the Jollof dere undecided. Congrats to her

20 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Confused girl

How will the masters help her in life?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:
Confused girl
Poverty is a disease

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by mayklef(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
so she wan use Zlatan percentage go school abi?? we re watching

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Poverty is a disease

I laff at you.

The average Nigerian thinks is all about getting many degrees.

We have the degree yet our nation is a big mess.

Wetin she one use the degree do?

Thats my question.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

I laff at you.

The average Nigerian thinks is all about getting many degrees.

We have the degree yet our nation is a big mess.

Wetin she one use the degree do?

Thats my question.

She need the degree to run daddy business
Wetin you wan use your own degree do

That na the main question
Bad bella undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

She need the degree to run daddy business
Wetin you wan use your own degree do

That na the main question
Bad bella undecided

LOOOOOOL.

Degrees dont teach people how to run biz.

Ask Elon Musk.

Make she go humble her self, follow her dad they go work for five to ten years.

She go learn.

There is some thing bigger than degrees and as long as the black race continue ignoring it. A degree cant do us much good.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

LOOOOOOL.

Degrees dont teach people how to run biz.

Ask Elon Musk.

Make she go humble her self, follow her dad they go work for five to ten years.

She go learn.

There is some thing bigger than degrees and as long as the black race continue ignoring it. A degree cant do us much good.

Are you saying Elon Musk is not educated undecided

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Are you saying Elon Musk is not educated undecided

Their is a diff between been educated and been over educated.

Class room knowlwdge is an infant knowledge.

The black man believes he can find all the solution to his problems in the class room.

Crazy.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Queenslander(f): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats!! Oxford is a really big deal..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by DontBullshitMe: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Not Medicine

Not Engineering

But African studies.

CRAP!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Their is a diff between been educated and been over educated.

Class room knowlwdge is an infant knowledge.

The black man believes he can find all the solution to his problems in the class room.

Crazy.

Over educated undecided please explain what you mean by over educated.
So are you saying too much knowledge is bad

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Over educated undecided please explain what you mean by over educated.
So are you saying too much knowledge is bad

Too much class room knowledge is bad.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by heckymaicon(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
This girl no ok finish.

Congratulations
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by geunik(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by 8BowlofFlour: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wow lucky girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
High class student, with a pink ferrari....... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Alejobs: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations.....with money the world is at your feet. I have a powerbank that can power your rechargeable fan for 24hours, no exaggeration. I can also power your laptop for more than 10 hours. Get in touch
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by EyezofGod120: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin lord pls forgive me for saying education is the key to success when I was small,,I never get sense that time

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
after all this SPEND SPEND

tuition fee paid here and there.

She will not even use the certificate to find work.

It is just for NOVELTY use !

for personality sake.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Starzo: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
we don hear
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by cruzydal(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:
Confused girl

if cuppy is confused . lord pls confuse me this week. Your type dey hustle to gain admission in kebbi state university

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Wickedfacts: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:
Confused girl

Just look at this one hawking selling Tony Elumelu Foundation Past Questions. At your age, Tony Elumelu was already the CEO of Standard Trust Bank.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
What do you call a bored rich person? undecided

A politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact / Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.