Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors (5693 Views)

Why Nigerian Entrepreneurs Should Invest In Agro Export / Apply For Ecobank 2018 Fintech Challenge For African Start-ups / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by salesforce: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Good.
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2017
jakesbaba:

This is my issue. I have personal experience with this.

If you see me i haven't even...Well I'm recovering sha... but better to be wise is the thing
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Mobsync(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Theflint1:
It's a wonder that with the level of unemployment in Nigeria, topics like this rarely attract the needed traffic and interest.

I've been thinking of what is necessary to create a successful startup in Nigeria and I have been doing a lot of research on it. However, a lot of what I've come across are based on the American/foreign startup environment. It can applied but I believe it doesn't quite hit the nail on the head, as I know the Nigerian startup environment would have it's unique peculiarities.

So I would appreciate the help of any successful or failed startup founder in detailing a rough sketch of what the Nigerian startup environment is like; what is needed to succeed, necessary documentations, what you need to set up a work place, human resource recruitment, management and every other thing that is needed to succeed in the Nigerian startup environment.

CC: Seun.

Visit techpoint.ng It is a Nigerian website that focuses on technology, startups and entrepreneurship.

Copy and paste the quote below into Google, it would be a good start.

site:techpoint.ng failed startup
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Misterpaul(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
SERVICED OFFICE SPACE IN IKEJA GRA IDEAL FOR START-UPS IN IT, MEDIA, PR, ADVERTISING ETC FOR RENT- 25k/month

We have available:
»Virtual office
»Workstation
»Personal office Cubicle
»Conference room

Fully equipped with facilities such as:
. Personal Electricity Outlets
• High Speed Internet
• Electricity
• Conference/Meeting Room for meetings.
• General Work Station Extension Numbers (Use of general office number and extension to receive business calls)
• Receptionist Services
• Cleaning Services
• Business Support Services (Printing, Photocopy, Scan)
• 30% Discount on Food & Drinks at the Restaurant

Our Virtual Office allows you to work from home or anywhere and use our Office address for your mails and calls which are handled and forwarded to you depending on your instructions.

This offer is ideal for business people (e.g.home workers, Start-Ups in IT, Media, Advertising, PR, Entrepreneurs based outside of Nigeria or Lagos, etc) who need office facilities for either occasional use or permanent use.

It is structured to assist in establishing your business instantly with ease and at the fraction of the cost with all the support needed.
Use of Hot Desk areas and administrative services such as photocopying, scanning, printing and binding are available on pay-as-you-use basis on all the packages.

N25, 000 for a work station/ month and N50,000 for a personal office cubicle per month.

For more details and info, pls. call or whatsapp Paul: 07063433730, 08088819456

Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Theflint1(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks man, this is just what I'm looking for.
Mobsync:

Visit techpoint.ng It is a Nigerian website that focuses on technology, startups and entrepreneurship.

Copy and paste the quote below into Google, it would be a good start.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Mobsync(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Theflint1:
Thanks man, this is just what I'm looking for.

You're welcome.
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Neldrizzy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

What's rich? If rich is having a car, your own house and numerous investments. Then yes I'm rich and retired.. My aim now is impact..
I would love to have your WhatsApp number if you don't mind
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Ehis4c(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:
This is very inspiring.. When I took a part to entrepreneurship, I was confused and had lots of consuming ideas and fears. But when i got my own mentor, he made everything so easy. He guide me into making my first millions.. Despite that, the old man is still my mentor..

He will often tell me; 'Making Money is so easy.' and he's right.. It's all about playing the ball well and getting what you want. Right now, I'm below 25, retired while my streams of income flows in the cash. Why so many people fear entrepreneurship is because of the hell they pass through during the time of infant establishment. But if they can hold on and keep pushing further, it's start getting easy.

Right now, I don't care mentoring someone who's serious about busines. Serious in the sense that he must be ready to invest.. Most who have contacted me were expecting me to use my finance, very laughable..

Check my signature.. You'll love my blog. Trying to wake others to the truth that making money is easy ENTMIRROR

nice one ..look up his site, good stuff there
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ehis4c:

nice one ..look up his site, good stuff there

Thanks bro.. smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by MizOmalicha(f): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Mentors are very very important, people often disregard the importance of having mentors..
good one!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors by incomeboostng: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Betting Need Help / How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? / Apapa Customs Command Records 39% Increase In Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.