Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce (25950 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by winkmart: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Our "Common sense Senator" is at it agian and this time, it is not about goats being better leaders than most of our leaders. We want to say he is making some good sense hear, even though he has always seemed to make good sense all the time.

He tried to weigh in on the jollof rice craze among Nigerians and he is not offering any kind of support, but rather saying while we made Jollof rice our problem here in Nigeria, another African country, Rwanda is giving her citizens 24 hours uninterrupted power supply.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-h_EKAN-hQ9I/WWMFhbxenqI/AAAAAAAMzOs/_5GSw2ePSUcWPhpBTMZx7YEMVye4zg3MQCLcBGAs/s400/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/we-talk-about-jollof-rice-rwanda-gets.html

lalasticlala

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by IamGobe(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Good fr them

Here in naija
We value food more than electricity

Abeg who electricity EPP?

Mtcheew!!

Modified**

FCT for d first time grin

I dedicate this FTC to all the the women frying akara in abuja...keep it real
More oil to ur frying pot

Nt forgetting my fellow able KSU ayinbga students
God will remember us very soon.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by pyyxxaro: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Egusi fall on you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Egusi fall on you
grin buhari pant fall on you

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
and again

where is fasholA

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by GQman: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Nigerians, let us use Nnamdi Kalu, as an inspiration to become more engaged citizens and ask for better leadership.
We criticize our leaders, but we have not been exemplary citizens or followers.
We need to make our leaders know that we'll hold them to account.
While we are tearing our house down, the rest of Africa is moving on.
Take Rwanda for example: You'll think you were in Switzerland once you arrive in Kigali.
Rwanda had a recent war! Rwanda is landlocked and is not richer than Nigeria.
Rwanda is the cleanest state in all of Africa (take a look at the video below).
The savvy African traveller knows that Kigali is far better than Abuja or Lagos.

The Southeast may be landlocked like Rwanda, and like Rwanda has alsovhad a genocide but look at what Rwanda has become.
Can the Southeast meet the challenge? We hear that the southeast is roaring to emerge as the answer to the black man's prayer and is ready to compete. If you want to compete, look no further than Rwanda! Rwanda has set the bar high, lets see what Southeast can do.
No be for mouth ooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0muJcrtwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7VEK3m3FfU

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by taylor88(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
wen ur self acclaimed minister of darkness is alive

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by 0b100100111: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Social media senator!

He has made more subject matters on social media than the National Assembly where it applies to the most.

I wonder if the debate has in anyway hindered him and his colleague from executing there functional duties.

Always making sense "ONLY" on social media like his scared of confronting those that needs to be spoken to.

Donald Trump the 2nd!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by pyyxxaro: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
capatainrambo:
grin buhari pant fall on you

grin Buhari G-string fall on your head grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by LUGBE: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2017
May God help us in this country shocked

Where do i go to now, and some useless people will still be challenging your co-oppressed in social media for the thieves sake.

Which way

3 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by authority2006(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Says the man who borrowed billions of naira from the banks but refused to pay back or service it. Okay o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:
Social media senator!

He has made more subject matters on social media than the National Assembly where it applies to the most.

I wonder if the debate has in anyway hindered him and his colleague from executing there functional duties.

Always making sense "ONLY" on social media like his scared of confronting those that needs to be spoken to.

Donald Trump the 2nd!
He said the truth but your type that don't know the importance of electricity will talk nonsense

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:

grin Buhari G-string fall on your head grin
lollllll grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Agimor(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
I don't understand. Is Bruce not in a better position to make this country better for everyone. Must he become the president for him to galvanize vote from his fellow looters to make laws that will affect the average Nigerian positively. Enough of playing to the gallery. Do want you can to effect lives in the position you found yourself.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by 0b100100111: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He said the truth but your type that don't know the importance of electricity will talk nonsense

Can imagine your IQ

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by MediumStout(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

How many bills has he sponsored to that effect? He is just a loud mouth. Don't take bruce serious anymore

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:
Social media senator!

Donald Trump the 2nd!
see this one crowing like cock. as if he has light in his house.

despots

11 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:

How many bills has he sponsored to that effect? He is just a loud mouth. Don't take bruce serious anymore
bill kè shut up and stop trying hard to sound intelligent. you obviously are not.

See osibanjo doing rambo with magu matter that he knows nothing about. since buhari is sick what has he done? eh

did you elect ben Bruce? I didn't but osibanjo is the person we elected to fix the mess. but usless despots will leave the weakling and start blaming bruce.

open your mouth againn and watch me stuff it full with buhari's dirty boxers

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by greatgod2012(f): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
We Nigerians are so used to suffering and smiling!

Fighting about jollof rice when important issues like security, power supply, unemployment, and different kinds of lawlessness are ravaging the land!

If Rwanda, despite what that country went through could now boast of 24 hours electricity, I wonder what's the excuses of our leaders!

18 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:

The only bill i want him to sponsor is the impeachment bill of buhari anything than that is DOA

23 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Omexonomy: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Watch as the southwest insult the man just to prove their loyalty to their masters up north

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:

Can imagine your IQ
You have a IQ and you see nothing wrong with buhari ruling you from a London death bed.

Go and exchange your IQ for used pads biko

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by 0b100100111: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2017
capatainrambo:
see this one crowing like cock. as if he has light in his house.

despots

Wail-on! It runs I the blood.

Now tell me who the social media senator is communicating to? We the masses, the Senate or Fashola?

He is a cosmetic senator! #Final

Making points on social media that he can't direct to appropriate quarters

Does he expect his followers to build tubines and generate electricity?

Stop reasoning with your kidney!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by 0b100100111: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You have a IQ and you see nothing wrong with buhari ruling you from a London death bed.

Go and exchange your IQ for used pads biko

You still exposing your low IQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:

Wail-on! It runs I the blood.

Now tell me who the social media senator is communicating to? We the masses, the Senate or Fashola?

He is a cosmetic senator! #Final

Making points on social media that he can't direct to appropriate quarters

Does he expect his followers to build tubines and generate electricity?

Stop reasoning with your kidney!
stop grunting like a zombie and leave me alone

no time for ur likes.

he is not communicating to you. I wonder y u wasted time posting ur usual trash. tell me what is osibanjo and buhari doing about light.

answer or forever hold ur peace

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Be quiet Mr bruce,aren't you part of the leaders? You're even in a position to effect change so why continue your usual social media rants when you can actually lend your voice on the floor of senate and get things running...

13 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by 0b100100111: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2017
capatainrambo:

stop grunting like a zombie and leave me alone

no time for ur likes.

You couldn't have had my time. You void, empty and lack reasonable insight in the subject matter.

2 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Pavore9: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2017
greatgod2012:
We Nigerians are so used to suffering and smiling!

Fighting about jollof rice when important issues like security, power supply, unemployment, and different kinds of lawlessness are ravaging the land!

If Rwanda, despite what that country went through could now boast of 24 hours electricity, I wonder what's the excuses of our leaders!

Some will boldly say it is because Rwanda is smaller thus their ability to boast about such! You will then ask which country with Nigeria's population or more generates the abysmal level we are still at?

Even going by Kenya's level, Nigeria should have been generating 9,200MW as of last year!

5 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by capatainrambo: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:

You couldn't have had my time. You void, empty and lack reasonable insight in the subject matter.

7 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by CoolFreeday(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
how can we get 24hours power supply when you guys are sharing our money and slashing money meant for good capital projects for your useless boreholes and what have you.

8 Likes

Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by Chikelue2000(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
capatainrambo:
bill kè shut up and stop trying hard to sound intelligent. you obviously are not.

See osibanjo doing rambo with magu matter that he knows nothing about. since buhari is sick what has he done? eh

did you elect ben Bruce? I didn't but osibanjo is the person we elected to fix the mess. but usless despots will leave the weakling and start blaming bruce.

open your mouth againn and watch me stuff it full with buhari's dirty boxers
hehehehe!!!
Re: We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce by 0b100100111: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=capatainrambo post=58303229][/quote]

We know your type! grin

"ONLY" endowed to use meme's to communicate.

Small boy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / New Photos Of Zahra Buhari Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.