Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics (7301 Views)

Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by jonhemma11: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
What is really happening?The lady was paraded unclad by mob.Her thighs were widely spread by mob so that her private parts can be clearly seen.
I can not categorically say where it happened/ what she did that led to her ill treatment.

Is this acceptable?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/lady-paraded-uncladher-private-part.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by jonhemma11: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by jonhemma11: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by taylor88(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Jostico: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Unclad like say na new thing. This is like 0.5 among 7 million time.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by smartty68(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Well, everyone's now talking because a lady was paraded unclad on the streets for a crime we know nothing about! I've noticed so many threads on NairaLand concerning men paraded unclad on the streets and every poster was like; That serves him right and bla bla bla. We live in a uneven world!

As far as I'm concerned, Nigerians are still living in the stone age

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by pyyxxaro: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Cucumber fall on her

See as them open her leg down,like say na Dstv dem won watch cry
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2017
This is evil and barbaric. I urge the FG to look unto this action and pass a law to stop it.

Any form of violence against woman must stop.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2017
After enjoying the view, you now censor it so that others will not follow you and enjoy. Greedy guy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Evablizin(f): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Mynd is taking this post to canaan land
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by cosmic22(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Nigeria is gradually degenerating......
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

The mob are even decent,

They left her bra on.
Outside boobies what else do I want to see in a woman's nudity undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Evablizin(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Chai too bad,evil dose'nt pay and will never pay rather it brings shame and disgrace,madam after this you must repent
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017

Who is more wicked?

1. The mob that did dis to her

2. The idiot that took the picture of her without taking the pictures of the mobs

3. The Op that blurred her private part but clearly exposed her face

#Eco99#

4 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Nna17(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Chai what an eyesore no matter the level of her crime this act is totally uncalled for, Nigeria always displaying it's zoolic character.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Kondomatic(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:
Well, everyone's now talking because a lady was paraded unclad on the streets for a crime we know nothing about! I've noticed so many threads on NairaLand concerning men paraded unclad on the streets and every poster was like; That serves him right and bla bla bla. We live in a uneven world!

They burn the guys most times

2 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:

Don't u know women have a sacred body?
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by smartty68(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Ighoga898:

Don't u know women have a sacred body?
So men body ain't sacred

3 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by gabbasin: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
don't know why it is now a norm to parade persons suspected of committing crime unclad, and this point to our uncivilized nature as we are still centuries away from civilization that is if we ever get there
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by adadike281(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
I don't even know what to say. shaking my head in anger
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
lofty900:
After enjoying the view, you now censor it so that others will not follow you and enjoy. Greedy guy
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by AbCompiler042: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
It happened in Ghana but the lady was a Nigerian. Police later arrested 24 people in connection to the mob action.

Watch video and full gist here: http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/07/video-see-what-they-did-to-nigerian.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by AbCompiler042: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
This was not Nigeria, It happened in Ghana but the lady was a Nigerian. Police later arrested 24 people in connection to the mob action.

Watch video and full gist here: http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/07/video-see-what-they-did-to-nigerian.html?m=1

madridguy:
This is evil and barbaric. I urge the FG to look unto this action and pass a law to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks bros. Hope the suspects are duly punished for their crime.

AbCompiler042:
This was not Nigeria, It happened in Ghana but the lady was a Nigerian. Police later arrested 24 people in connection to the mob action.

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:
So men body ain't sacred
U know I didn't mean it like that
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Dexema(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2017
They are checking if she kept their money there, frigging perverts.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
lofty900:

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by somehow: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Selective justice shey?
madridguy:

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by frankfnu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
[center][/center]I only came to see nudes coolI only came to see nudes
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by swagguElite(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
lofty900:
grin grin grin funny guy!

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics by themonk(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ighoga898:

U know I didn't mean it like that
Confusionist

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Indians & 10 Nigerians Pipeline Vandals Arrested / IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out / ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.