Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Likely Scenario - LS 7 - Hotcocoa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Likely Scenario - LS 7 - Hotcocoa (601 Views)

What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? / Likely Scenario LS 8 - How To Break Up Politely / Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Scenario - LS 7 - Hotcocoa by SamMilla1(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2010
HotCocoa is a Young Lady who is in In love with a guy.
Unfortunately the guy doesn't return her love for him and Cheats on Her.
She claimed to have caught him but Mr Cheat denies all allegations.

Hear from HotCocoa herself.
I NEED TO BREAK UP WITH MY FIANCEE
I KNOW HE IS CHEATING,  HE LIES TO MY FACE STILL DESPITE ALL EVIDENCE I SEE, HE KEEPS RANTING "IT WASNT ME"
I CRY LIKE CRAZY AS OFTEN AS I CAN BREATH, I LOVE HIM TO MY SOUL,
I CANT CHEAT  TO GET A PAY BACK, NOT WHO I AM, I AM EVEN MORE AFRAID TO LOOSE HIM
BUT I KNOW HE IS NO GOOD FOR ME, I FEEL HE TAKES MY NICENESS FOR A FOOL
I NEED TO BREAK UP AND NOT BREAK DOWN, AM LOOSING MY MIND, HOW DO I GAIN MYSELF BACK
AM SO BROKEN, I CAN BEARLY FIND ANYTHING IN LIFE WORTH LIVING FOR
I HAVE GIVEN MYSELF A TRIP OUT OF THE TOWN WHERE HE IS,  NOT WORKING, LOST WHAT HAPPINESS IS LIKE
NOTHING FEELS GOOD AROUND ME NOW, SOOOOOOOOO LOST

HERE IS OUR LIKELY SCENARIO BASED ON EXPERIENCE.

Hotcocoa : John where are you coming from ?
John : From the stadium, i went to watch Manchester United versus Chelsea.
HCC : Since when did Old Trafford move to Julia's House because that was where i found You ?
John {stammers} uhm, Julia is a fan of Chelsea, we be-be-be-bet some money on who was gonna win. Hey here is the money , i won, here is the money.

John puts his right hand in the pocket to bring out money as Hotcocoa gives him A hot Slap.

HCC : {starts to cry} What do you take me for, A fool? I saw two of you kissing John, You ve been lying to me ever since we started.
I cant take this from you John, I love you so much, what did i do to you John ?
John : {Knowing that any word is a ticket for another slap, decided to stay quiet}
HCC : {continues} You cant be treating me this way John, What would you do if you are in my shoes ? What havent i endured because of you ?
You know i cant leave you John, I have gotten used to you, It is not fair, i am going crazy

Then later on in the day, She decided to Consult her Friend Thoniaslim and they started drinking Whiskey.

HCC : Thonia lets go and buy more alcohol, i cant seem to get him off my mind, i am going crazy
Thoniaslim : Look at it this way. . .if you leave him now. . .its gonna hurt but its gonna get better with time!
We all deserve the best. . .especially if your giving the best. . .and if the person your giving your best too isn't appreciative or reciprocating back. . .but instead taking you for a ride. . .then you deserve to take a walk!
You'll be doing yourself a huge favor gal. . .better a broken engagement than a broken marriage!
HCC : Are you sure Thonia, I just think we need more Bottles , {starts to cry again}

Hotcocoa got home, Mr John Arshole Is not Home, Probably with Julia watching Man U vs Chelsea Replay on Julia's TV, My guess is that he forgot the score from the live game. so he needed to watch it again on tv.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_CYc5rQh5ZM8/R9Z8xJEhhlI/AAAAAAAAAss/YvLPbRfFoIU/s400/IMG_1385.JPG[/img]
Hotcocoa : {soliloquizing} I cant marry this kind of man, Must every woman have a man for that matter, No No i cant do this.
I am going to ask people if it is compulsory that every woman should have a man.

Hotcocoa slept alone that night and by the time she woke up the following morning,
she has already made up her mind to report John On The Internet.

Venue : Nairaland.
Topic :  Must Every Woman Have A Man?
url : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-390940.0.html

Sam Milla : My dear Hotchick, I think the advice from Your friend Thonia is good enough.
Re: Likely Scenario - LS 7 - Hotcocoa by Kunbee: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2010
I agree smiley
Re: Likely Scenario - LS 7 - Hotcocoa by romsky: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2010
e no easy
Re: Likely Scenario - LS 7 - Hotcocoa by Kunbee: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2010
To make money abi

(1) (Reply)

Stodpit Girl / Mouth Action / Honeymoon Postcards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.