Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training (30657 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Emrixx(f): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
As par depot NA Standard
UgoFly:
You must feel it!

who no go, no go know!
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by NCANTaskForce: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by dfrost: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
muller101:
na congo

cheesy grin Guy you don kee me here... congo bawó
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mobsync:
Thanks for the clarification.

By the way, when will the Army start recruiting for the 2017 SSC course?
same info I have been waiting for.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by dfrost: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
femi4:
The last time I try 5 push ups, I almost faint sef
cheesy grin. Just do 5 per day for one week and you will be good to go.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Williamsesco(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
After all these harsh training i will now be collecting 30k per month? Abeg pass me that laptop jare undecided
my guy I want lean work from you
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by johnmarcel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
if you have de passion dat one na small tin
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by mayoor15(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gnen, samkeniyy, sambest2, they need you guys here o

omolorlarh you self fit join

lmao

Abeg, let me be going o jare
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Jaqenhghar: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Prece:

http://www.mymobilespecs.com/military-requiremnet-for-recruit/

They forgot to add standing on your head and other torture.
Nigerian Millitary is 80% torture 20% training

1 Like

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Olachase(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Either make witch suck ur blood or make Nigeria Army recreate ur face with slap
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Tundenoni(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
baylord101:
U come put my main instructor pix, Capt Jaga.
dagamaxine ayanwanboroko
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by omolorlarh: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
mayoor15:

lmao

Lmao...Simple sturvs
I am ready whenever you are ready o.Let's go there!!!
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by DRPAIT123(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello guys,i wanna apply for nigeria navy recruitment but i have had one of my tooth extracted in the past,plz can i proceed?
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
After all these harsh training i will now be collecting 30k per month? Abeg pass me that laptop jare undecided
lolxx smiley laptop to do wat
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by mayoor15(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
omolorlarh:

Lmao...Simple sturvs
I am ready whenever you are ready o.Let's go there!!!
Ready ke? Am not interested at all, I cannot coman go and die.... Go ahead dear, am behind you like Kilimanjaro

1 Like

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Gnen: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
mayoor15:

lmao

LOL.. Mayoor15, i pity u. No be me and you go do dis kain training.
NYSC self na so so run I dey run from parade ground, not to talk of military zone.. Hian.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by united4men: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
40 push-ups is nothing when I can do more than 100, I'm just poor at situps & I dislike those their irrelevant jobbing every now and then & that planting of head that left a friend of mine with a big scar on his head
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Freshsnoow2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
I wanted to apply for navy or Nigeria immigration... But I will wait.. Till I graduate next year and serve.. Then I will enter 1 fully and start collecting good pay.. I no wan dy collect 30 to 40 or 70k now.. My uncle works in Germany Airport.. I think he will know some Nigeria immigration officers..
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Like all those connected bagas go thru all these shiit

1 Like

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by jacko007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
baylord101:

Lol
Daga not jaga
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by jericco1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
ennon92:
I usually do nothing less than 80 push ups everyday undecided

Good to knw dat am stronger than some of these yeye force men
mister push up.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am good to go
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
johnmarcel:
if you have de passion dat one na small tin
I tell you.... That is where passion come in.

1 Like

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by mrryder04(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In this recession where hunger is the order of the day
How many people will pass such strenuous test?

Person wey never chop fit do sit-up?

Probably a strategy to weed out southerners and pack the Northeners into the Army and Navy.
Da navy recruits candidates from each state of the country, so have no fear
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by juman(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Buhari already allocated over eighty percent of the available places to his people.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Akinz0126(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abeg make I ask na by force make person sabi swim ni?
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by jakeFrost: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
ennon92:
I usually do nothing less than 80 push ups everyday undecided

Good to knw dat am stronger than some of these yeye force men
shey na by just doing only 80 push up na him make u strong pass force men abi
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by ObiOkpor(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
baylord101:
Java or Daga?
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by ObiOkpor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't spew trash of what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo / One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.