Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training (30656 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by ObiOkpor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
SmartyPants:
physical requirements are easier than i would have thought. 40 push-ups is not a difficult task.
3 military push up is 1 civil push up, so do the mathematics.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by SmartyPants(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
ObiOkpor:
3 military push up is 1 civil push up, so do the mathematics.

not true. i was taught how to do push-ups by the british army when i was trying to apply. At the recruitment phase, its exactly the same thing.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by baylord101(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
ObiOkpor:
Java or Daga?
Autocorrect at work
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Samkeniyy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
mayoor15:
Gnen, samkeniyy, sambest2, they need you guys here o

omolorlarh you self fit join

lmao

Abeg, let me be going o jare

Kuku kill me. They go finish me for training ground collect the small flesh I dey add for body
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by mayoor15(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Kuku kill me. They go finish me for training ground collect the small flesh I dey add for body
Lmao
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by mayoor15(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gnen:

LOL.. Mayoor15, i pity u. No be me and you go do dis kain training.
NYSC self na so so run I dey run from parade ground, not to talk of military zone.. Hian.
Lazy man, common military you no for join.....
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by ObiOkpor(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
SmartyPants:

not true. i was taught how to do push-ups by the british army when i was trying to apply. At the recruitment phase, its exactly the same thing.
Which zonal and intake?
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by deejeet1: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
ennon92:
I usually do nothing less than 80 push ups everyday undecided

Good to knw dat am stronger than some of these yeye force men
push up pass push up
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by deejeet1: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:
Looks like a walkover...
I do all these every now and then.
it's more than that. The op has only stated the basics.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by emmanok24(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Will the Army accept a 30 years old married man into its recruit?
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by SmartyPants(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
ObiOkpor:
Which zonal and intake?

Huh? I said British army...

As far as i know this is inapplicable
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Prece(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dear all you found this information useful,please like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mymobilespecs/

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by opusingi: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
abeg make una kukuma talk everything we go face 4 dia na....shebi all of us na nairalanders
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by ItsTutsi(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls im short sighted but currently on contact/corrective lenses,it has been bothering me for a while considering i want to venture into military but with ete sight defect..will i be allowed with contact lense since it doesnt have any limitations??
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Freelancer2015(m): 1:45am On Jul 11, 2017
ennon92:
I usually do nothing less than 80 push ups everyday undecided

Good to knw dat am stronger than some of these yeye force men
Don't say that
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Prece(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Pls im short sighted but currently on contact/corrective lenses,it has been bothering me for a while considering i want to venture into military but with ete sight defect..will i be allowed with contact lense since it doesnt have any limitations??
What are you applying for in Navy? Please post this comment on the website,you'll get better reply
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Lawless101(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Mobsync:
Thanks for the clarification.

By the way, when will the Army start recruiting for the 2017 SSC course?
please am also intrested to know. Let me know when you get the right answer please.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Prece(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Lawless101:
please am also intrested to know. Let me know when you get the right answer please.
We can always update you at mymobilespecs.com,get update from our newsletter

1 Like

Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Souljerj: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Cc prece
Baylord101

1 of my tooth has been removed will it affect me??
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by baylord101(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Souljerj:
Cc prece
Baylord101

1 of my tooth has been removed will it affect me??
No, PUD, body stitches, flat foot, height and life threatening diseases are those obstacles dt can affect u
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by opusingi: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
baylord101:
No, PUD, body stitches, flat foot, height and life threatening diseases are those obstacles dt can affect u

flat foot wt kinda personal drills do I engage in to have d standard feet....edakun pls epp me
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Prece(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
baylord101:
Hopefully
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by baylord101(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
opusingi:

flat foot wt kinda personal drills do I engage in to have d standard feet....edakun pls epp me
it's natural, flat feet can't be corrected in adult.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by opusingi: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
baylord101:
it's natural, flat feet can't be corrected in adult.

how can U tell dt someone has a flat foot
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by baylord101(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
opusingi:

how can U tell dt someone has a flat foot
Flat feet are easy to identify while standing or walking. When someone with flat feet stands, their inner foot or arch flattens, and the foot may roll over to the inner side (known as over-pronation). To see whether your foot over-pronates, stand on tiptoe or push your big toe back as far as possible.
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by ItsTutsi(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2017
I want the airforce,and whats their website pls?
Prece:

What are you applying for in Navy? Please post this comment on the website,you'll get better reply
Re: Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training by Sambest2(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
mayoor15:
Gnen, samkeniyy, sambest2, they need you guys here o

omolorlarh you self fit join

lmao

Abeg, let me be going o jare

Tried NDA for at least 3 time with no success, ain't doing military again wink .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo / One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.