Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (35383 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
This their veiled Biafra agenda won't work(if that's what it is), else I wish them well in their dealings

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Theleutenant: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
we have already downloaded ur files .ur Intel's is now intact with us here in the EOD hqtr

cc:ntomakwaibom
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Theleutenant:
. stop talking nonsense, we are following you

you are being trailed,you don buy market be that.you will hear from us soon

EOD

hahahahahaha...
followers...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by realhumanity: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

We get common sense..
We are not Zombies
we don't worship a fellow human
we are not tribalistic as to see others as lesser humans
we don't worship money..
We don't protest in solidarity of Saraki, Methuh and oda corrupt leaders.
We don't stay in Africa, the cradle of civilization and the origin of man... and claim to be of Hebrew descent...
We don't package Casava starch and sell as drugs.
We don't import fake tires, knowing that human live is worth more than money.

We don't push drugs at the risk of firing squad
We are not the ones dat fill 99% of Africans caught for pushing drugs..

To be continued...

Do you know that an average Igbo man is more intelligent than you?
Do you know that 80% of your acquisition in Nigeria was gotten through an Igbo man.
Do you know that those fake tyres and original tyres were gotten through an Igbo man. if you have a car and you have changed your car tyres, then its most probable that it was gotten from an Igbo man?
Do you know that 60% of drugs you have swallowed all your life was brought in through the help of an Igbo man?
Do you know that the highest buyers of real estate in akwa ibom is from the Igbo's?
Do you know that there is nothing you have that an Igbo man doesn't have?

You better respect these people, no matter how bad you see them, they have played important role in your very existence today.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, I know the history more than you. Now, like I said, Edo has history with igbos whether you like it or not. There are even igboid groups in Edo state, so your rantings is baseless
you need to visit the dictionary to know the meaning of rant ,also you mean igboids that migrated there?hehehehehe, I just laugh, I was expecting you to tell us which of the centuries,and how ?hehehehe ,attache is real,mteeew, an edo person is saying we dont share history you are forcing yourself to share history, na wah for una o

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
realhumanity:

Do you know that 80% of your acquisition in Nigeria was gotten through an Igbo man.
Do you know that those fake tyres and original tyres were gotten through an Igbo man. if you have a car and you have changed your car tyres, then its most probable that it was gotten from an Igbo man?
Do you know that 60% of drugs you have swallowed all your life was brought in through the help of an Igbo man?
Do you know that the highest buyers of real estate in akwa ibom is from the Igbo's?

You better respect these people, no matter how bad you see them, they have played important role in your very existence today.

honestly I respect Igbos, I do, the thing is dat they do not respect others, and dats quite annoying... very very annoying.

Do u also know dat if we didn't import these things that we would hv found some way to produce them ?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Theleutenant: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha...
followers...
. i know you are shitting on ur pants already when the main gbese never even start.just like Agumba said,you are just a mere concrete mixer that hardly eat 2 square meal.look how ugly and malnourished you look.you should be ashamed of urself dude

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Theleutenant: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
ejanla077 i see you viewing,what do you think of this hungry boy called NtoAkwaIbom? i want to treat his fucck up
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Amarabae(f): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
realhumanity:

why do you allow the guy to deceive you.
He is not from Akwaibom/Crossriver.
We know the region he is pained by this news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i know you are shitting on ur pants already when the main gbese never even start.just like Agumba said,you are just a mere concrete mixer that hardly eat 2 square meal.look how ugly and malnourished you look.you should be ashamed of urself dude

hahahahahaha
look at this fool...
Your delusion will be ur end...
I feel we should spread an anti-Delusionizer in the East... it will help.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Theleutenant:
ejanla077 i see you viewing,what do you think of this hungry boy called NtoAkwaIbom? i want to treat his fucck up

hahahahahaha
call ur people to come... tell them to join u oo, Nwaniba is the location ... shebi una wan treat my fuckub ?
mfighna ibaha..
firs thing firs na to crack who Agumbankembu be..(as him dey Osong Ama wey close. enta for am... afta dat.... him go get the message across
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by realhumanity: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
why do you allow the guy to deceive you. He is not from Akwaibom/Crossriver. We know the region he is pained by this news.
Thank you
I detest ppl hating because they have internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Theleutenant: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
call ur people to come... tell them to join u oo, Nwaniba is the location ... shebi una wan treat my fuckub ?
mfighna ibaha..
firs thing firs na to crack who Agumbankembu be..(as him dey Osong Ama wey close. enta for am... afta dat.... him go get the message across
. call which people? i can handle you wella, you are too tiny to waste .just a call and you are gone

we are still trying to establish ur exact location, when we do,we will pay you a visit
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by TheKingIsHere: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you need to visit the dictionary to know the meaning of rant ,also you mean igboids that migrated there?hehehehehe, I just laugh, I was expecting you to tell us which of the centuries,and how ?hehehehe ,attache is real,mteeew, an edo person is saying we dont share history you are forcing yourself to share history, na wah for una o

The obi of Onitcha dress is similar to the oba of Benin. Why is this so?

Also, the obi of Onitcha was formerly a Benin prince. True or false?

You can check google for this answers and then we will see whether you or I know history today. And if you don't know, I am not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by modik(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

The whole Country was brought to its knees... They whole country begged., [b]they gave us alllllll we were asking for
[/b]

Igbos WERE MAKING NOISE SINCE 2015... NO ONE HAS PAID DEM ANY ATTENTION

Beggar mentality. undecided......stop reasoning like a kid! .....Did I hear you say "ALL"?

You are happy with crumbs , when the whole pot[from your farmland] flows to the north!

Haba!

Think.

God bless NK

God bless lovers of freedom

God bless lovers of fairness, equity, and fair play

God bless freedom fighters

God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
modik:

Beggar mentality. undecided......stop reasoning like a kid! .....Did I hear you say "ALL"?

You are happy with crumbs , when the whole pot[from your farmland] flows to the north!

Haba!

Think.

God bless NK

God bless lovers of freedom

God bless lovers of fairness, equity, and fair play

God bless freedom fighters

God bless Biafra.

That guy is not an AKWAIBOM man...free him

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Theleutenant:
. call which people? i can handle you wella, you are too tiny to waste .just a call and you are gone

we are still trying to establish ur exact location, when we do,we will pay you a visit

Free that guy...he is not from AKWAIBOM...

Just stop quoting him

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
mfighna ibaha..

Guy....we have heard you, quietly go and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by nkwuocha: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Most Igbos will not see that the venue were the meeting was held was dressed.
WITH GREEN AND WHITE.
they will not see that the Seal on which Udom is talking on is Engraved with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

They see what they only want to see, they see what their miniature brain can process.
Reality check firs... Ayade is a patriot, Wike is a Patriot, Udom sha too get sense, if he is not ripping more than u, he is not doin.

so no need to argue with low brain Igbos

But nwokem, why are you unnecessarily pained about biafra? It's not like your father owns the oil well in your backyard. Why these madness and obsession about the igbos?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddosky1: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Built2last:
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a Lion from the East.

Take it or Leave it. His actions and inactions has changed the political life of Nigeria for a time to come.

soon there will be more alliances and our SouthWest Governors will be invited for a greater South

The era of Northern Divide and Rule is over

I reject it in Jesus Name! We don't need TRAITORS!

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Atouke: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
realhumanity:

Wait! Just name one person in the southeast that you are better than. You guys just pop out from nowhere be throwing jabs at people who are better than you. All because of oil?

What other thing in the existence of man are you better than the average Igbo man. Say it!
Same midset you are fighting the north about. Who think they are better than everyone in Nigeria.
So you are better than Akwa ibom?
Is This how you will run your biafra? With your superiority complex?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by nkwuocha: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
baddooboys:

That guy is not an AKWAIBOM man...free him

The idioottt is from akwa ibom, unfortunately he is one if the very few foolish ones. I've noticed his very stupid and shallow obsession with anything biafra. Sincerely I think today I may take him out completely to the cleaners. I'm presently in Akwa ibom. Infact, I just got a property in Uyo.Im sure he is one of those jobless graduates with low self worth.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by nkwuocha: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Atouke:

Same midset you are fighting the north about. Who think they are better than everyone in Nigeria.
So you are better than Akwa ibom?
Is This how you will run your biafra? With your superiority complex?

Why are you guys scared of being dominated? It's Only those who are I'll livered that should be scared of that. Bayelsans and rivers who are from south south are not like this. Infact, they exercise same bravery like a full fleshed igbo man. Little wonder you can't tell the difference as they don't tolerate nonsense. But here you are, running away from your own shadow. Again I ask, why are YOU scared of the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
see this Ipob Miscreant, It is imperative that to fight the North in an Equal political scenerio, we need to make friends...

You feel, that if udom says he likes Biafra that all Aks will follow him as Zombies ?
"Someone ones said dat the air u Guys breath in the East blocks common sense and reasoning"
I can't help believin..
#Akwa Ibom Ayaiya
this Yoruba boy you just quoted someone that didn't mention any tribe but because you are an impostor you couldn't hide your feeling

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
nkwuocha:

The idioottt is from akwa ibom, unfortunately he is one if the very few foolish ones. I've noticed his very stupid and shallow obsession with anything biafra. Sincerely I think today I may take him out completely to the cleaners. I'm presently in Akwa ibom. Infact, I just got a property in Uyo.Im sure he is one of those jobless graduates with low self worth.

Like I said, don't engage him....I know his type, I will monitor him on another thread, I know where to unleash him...just follow him up...even if he changes handle, I will still track him

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Adebowale89(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
PointZerom:

Mechie onu there!.

ewu! you and your apu conspiracy are comic relief cheesy

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
nkwuocha:

But nwokem, why are you unnecessarily pained about biafra? It's not like your father owns the oil well in your backyard. Why these madness and obsession about the igbos?

While can't you stop quoting that guy....he is the same person, changing handles.....

Just let him go...

Can't you see that most people have ignored him.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by fratermathy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Theleutenant:
. ojukwu contested for presidency in Nigeria ,despite being regarded as all time igbo leader .he couldn't win his home town of nnewi.

guy am not an advocate of Biafra but whatever beef you have with the igbos,you should come out open and say it for redress. you even hate igbos more than the yorubas,our sworn enemy which makes me have doubt that you are really from akwa ibom

So because Yorubas are your sworn enemies automatically means that they are too to the South-Southerners?

Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Bini, Esan, Afenmai, Western Ijaw, etc, have more to do with Yoruba than Igbo. That is a fact you should accept now before it's too late. If given a choice, we would embrace the Western Region before contemplating anything Eastern or Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
fratermathy:

So because Yorubas are your sworn enemies automatically means that they are too to the South-Southerners?

Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Bini, Esan, Afenmai, Western Ijaw, etc, have more to do with Yoruba than Igbo. That is a fact you should accept now before it's too late. If given a choice, we would embrace the Western Region before contemplating anything Eastern or Biafran.

Guy is OK.....we SS, your voice have been heard, kindly return to your business....

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by fratermathy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
baddooboys:

Guy is OK.....we SS, your voice have been heard, kindly return to your business....

I never spoke for the SS. My comment mentioned precise ethnic groups that were in the former Western Region, later Mid West region. The states (Delta and Edo) weren't even on this charade of a coalition between SS and SE governors.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by macjive01: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

biga Yes.. but divided...
we have the "Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw, Isekiri, Oron, Annang, Ohrobo... and plenty more..
you guys just have IGBO.

so you guys will be worst than The North.
The North can only be strong by aligning with either the South South, South West or South East.

in Biafra, Igbos will sweep the votes, even without siding with any region...
they will not campaign in the East (knowing how Sentimental their people are, and how they will vote for anything provided it is their own)
They will just do major campaign in the South just to get sympathy vote from here, and block vote in the East...

Biafra will be war, at all times, except it is all Igbos.

I do not quite agree, because in as much as igbos identify as igbos, they are a collection of Clans, with many clans more related to Ibibio efik than Ika etc.

I really dont think Igbos are that tribal.
In FUTO, by my last check, many years ago, the University have produced more Akwa IBom SUG President that IGBO, despite Igbos dominating in the school.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by baddooboys: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
fratermathy:

I never spoke for the SS. My comment mentioned precise ethnic groups that were in the former Western Region, later Mid West region. The states (Delta and Edo) weren't even on this charade of a coalition between SS and SE governors.

Like I said, they have heard you....kindly move ahead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.