Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help! Lenovo PC Trouble - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Lenovo PC Trouble (905 Views)

Thread closed / Ghen Ghen!! È Don Happen: More Trouble Fordino Melaye, Youwon’t Believe How Much / Yahoo In Trouble Over Data Breach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Lenovo PC Trouble by kingWB(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Hi NLanders. I have a lenovo PC that was working perfectly fine last night until I charged with this abomination of a power supply. The light was so low that any attempt to plug the PC visibly dimmed the fluorescent bulb. Seeing this I promptly unplugged it. The laptop still had juice so I used it for a few minutes, then it shutdown and since then anytime I turn it on. It switches itself off almost immediately. Charger is working fine. The system charges when I plug it. But when I remove the charger and plug it direct it does the same. Tech Experts in the house. Any pointers pls
Re: Help! Lenovo PC Trouble by Adeleyegboyega9(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
We do repair system at computer village so if u are interested In making ur pic work whatsapp us on 08090840454
Re: Help! Lenovo PC Trouble by technophile(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
kingWB:
Hi NLanders. I have a lenovo PC that was working perfectly fine last night until I charged with this abomination of a power supply. The light was so low that any attempt to plug the PC visibly dimmed the fluorescent bulb. Seeing this I promptly unplugged it. The laptop still had juice so I used it for a few minutes, then it shutdown and since then anytime I turn it on. It switches itself off almost immediately. Charger is working fine. The system charges when I plug it. But when I remove the charger and plug it direct it does the same. Tech Experts in the house. Any pointers pls

Does it get very hot too often? Most laptops normally go to sleep or hibernate when the temperature of the motherboard reaches certain degree.
Re: Help! Lenovo PC Trouble by udemzyudex(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
kingWB:
Hi NLanders. I have a lenovo PC that was working perfectly fine last night until I charged with this abomination of a power supply. The light was so low that any attempt to plug the PC visibly dimmed the fluorescent bulb. Seeing this I promptly unplugged it. The laptop still had juice so I used it for a few minutes, then it shutdown and since then anytime I turn it on. It switches itself off almost immediately. Charger is working fine. The system charges when I plug it. But when I remove the charger and plug it direct it does the same . Tech Experts in the house. Any pointers pls

Pls explain that line again.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop @30k / this gone / Used Pavilion 15 Sleekbook Core I5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.