Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo (1173 Views)

Gtbank Announces N45 Billion PAT In Q1 / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Please Fiverr Sellers Come In Here I Think Am In A Mess. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by fineboynl(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
before now I use the gtbant app with ease. until I need the new update thing. since then its a mess. how could GTBank trade the former with this rubbish. I I just hate it. can't make transfer and cant buy airtime.

its ask for token even before you initiated transfer. how could this be possible? token input is opened together with the form of transfer information. where will the token come from like that?

I don't know what this shit is talking about. I use to be GTBank app is the best I was wrong though.
Re: The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by smartty68(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2017
fineboynl:
before now I use the gtbant app with ease. until I need the new update thing. since then its a mess. how could GTBank trade the former with this rubbish. I I just hate it. can't make transfer and cant buy airtime.

its ask for token even before you initiated transfer. how could this be possible? token input is opened together with the form of transfer information. where will the token come from like that?

I don't know what this shit is talking about. I use to be GTBank app is the best I was wrong though.
Maybe you'll need to study the interface more to get use to it. But if its still not working then head over to playstore and lodge complaints and rating
Re: The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
fineboynl:

Abeg which gtb bank app are you talking about? undecided

If it's GTWorld you're bad mouthing like this, then I'll take it you're one of those people who don't read instructions. I've been using the app and it's flawless.

2 Likes

Re: The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by fineboynl(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Abeg which gtb bank app are you talking about? undecided

If it's GTWorld you're bad mouthing like this, then I'll take it you're one of those people who don't read instructions. I've been using the app and it's flawless.
the app is GTBank. which one is GTWorld.
Re: The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
fineboynl:
the app is GTBank. which one is GTWorld.

I use both and they both work well for me. GTWorld is the new one they just launched.
Re: The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by fineboynl(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I use both and they both work well for me. GTWorld is the new one they just launched.
the GTWorld is way better I just downloaded it.
Re: The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo by essentialone(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
What are the implications of using GTWorld OTP, token, or card during sign up? What does each of them entail as regards to limits of transfers?

(1) (Reply)

How Start A Coca Cola Business/mini Depot / Get Up To #10000 Mtn Airtime At Low Rate / ooppsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.