Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Flood Kills 11 In Niger State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flood Kills 11 In Niger State (434 Views)

Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flood Kills 11 In Niger State by Mfondear(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
The rainfall, which lasted for about five hours, between Saturday and yesterday, also submerged some houses while many other people were injured.

Out of the deceased, nine were killed by the flood at Checheniya area of Suleja, one killed at Kuspa area of the town, while another died at Ayin-Nassarrawa in Tafa.

The houses submerged were located in Kaltuma and Angwan Gwari in Suleja Local Government Area of the state. Vanguard gathered that some of those who lost their lives were from the same family and their bodies were yet to be found.

The Director General of Niger state Emergency Management Agency, NSEMA, Alhaji Ibrahim Inga, who confirmed the incident in Minna, said members of the Agency have already been mobilised to the area in collaboration with the villagers for rescue operation.
Source:https://bettayan.com/?p=8631&preview=true

1 Share

Re: Flood Kills 11 In Niger State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Very sad....
So much flood water....
I've asked a few times, but will someone please tell me the exact months of the rainy season?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Pastor Who Was Crushed To Death With His Kids Narrates Heartbreaking Story / Too Bloody! Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Broad Daylight I / ASUU Declares Indefinite Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.