Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) (1157 Views)

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2017
As the products of human creativity, dedication, and knowledge, machines should be objects of admiration. The concept was designed to explore and emphasize the fundamental appeal of machines: their fine craftsmanship, their beauty, simplicity, and their fascinating motion. As a true concept car, the Toyota Kikai’s appeal is simultaneously free from and reliant on the core concepts of automobiles.

Innovative form

This concept takes the machinery, normally hidden beneath the vehicle body, and makes an open display of its beauty. Directly expressed in this way, the vehicle’s inner workings become part of the exterior. In addition to the carefully designed form, continued into details including the fuel tank, reserve tank, and exhaust pipes, the analog-style meters and switches offer an engaging dialog with the machinery.

New driving sensation

The small window at the driver’s feet is another distinctive aspect of this car’s structure, communicating the movements of the tyres and suspension and the rush of speed along the road surface. Through the windshield, the movements of the upper control arm are also visible. This provides a novel driving sensation in which the machinery that supports the operations of cruising, turning, and stopping in ordinary everyday driving can be directly perceived with the senses.

Stimulating layout

The adoption of a central driver seat, which places the driver at the heart of the car, gives a more instinctive sensory connection with the vehicle. The optimal spacing between the three passenger seats achieved by their triangular layout creates a congenial in-cabin communication space. The expansive side window that reaches up to the roof delivers full enjoyment in urban and natural landscapes alike.

While most vehicles conceal their inner workings beneath smooth sheet metal, this concept encourages us to appreciate the complex beauty of the mechanical aspects of cars. More broadly, it reminds us of the appeal of the physical and tactile in a digital age.

Would you love to buy this Toyota Kikai?

https://autojosh.com/toyota-kikai-concept-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2017
This design is more like a skateboard on a wheel. Very innovative! They must be a special God that created the whites!

The design looks more vintaged!
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2017

Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by Graypoint: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by mejai(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2017
I just don't know what to type
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2017
mejai:
I just don't know what to type
You've already typed something already tongue

1 Like

Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Magic School bus....is that you?
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Magic School bus....is that you?
Meh! I've really missed that cartoon!
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by ExpensiveG: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

shockedshocked
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by mejai(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:

You've already typed something already tongue
padi, d mata tire me. both d name and d design grin

I tot dis madness ended with Toyota condor, echo and even fortuner. Now, kakaki(lol).

If they don't have anything to offer again....toy cars will favor dem sha.
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:

Meh! I've really missed that cartoon!
Omoh cartoons don goooo, red beard, thundercats, rugrats, Dexter the yeye boy with his Lab and sharp brain... biker mice, danger mouse...dem plenty enh, now na so so love love cartoon onyibo wan kill us with
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2017
ExpensiveG:

shockedshocked
Abeg see me o, no go hit me o...dz wan u dey wow wow wow u wan go carry dead body abi
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Omoh cartoons don goooo, red beard, thundercats, rugrats, Dexter the yeye boy with his Lab and sharp brain... biker mice, danger mouse...dem plenty enh, now na so so love love cartoon onyibo wan kill us with
Lol
Re: This Toyota Kikai Is Absolutely Out Of This World (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
ExpensiveG:

shockedshocked
Bro, u be ambulance

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise On Ford Transit Bus & Fiat Bus Both Diesel & Manual / Someone Just Bought A ₦126m Plate Number For A Bentley Continental GT Speed / Best Clearing Agency: Fidex Ventures - 08103884330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.