Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How My First Month Of Blogging Was - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How My First Month Of Blogging Was (1735 Views)

I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / My One Week And Three Days Experience Of Blogging / 8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2017
When I started EntMirror, I had lots and lots of ideas and visions. One that seem to overwhelm my little mind. So far, my first month is somehow cool.. Though not very impressive but I'm certian it will improve.

Got a totally of 10k views.
65 comments
70 mail subscribers

I got lots of mails too.. One that really made me to remove my mail address and phone number from my contact us page lol.. It wasn't easy..

And most especially, Google Adsense accepted me into the club.. grin

This is just the beginning.. We're going higher...
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by tolugar: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls can u convert those no to money

Let's see
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
tolugar:
Pls can u convert those no to money

Let's see

Hmmm... Google Adsense is converting them to money bro.. However, that's not what blogging is all about.. It's about creating a community and making an impact.. Thanks for commenting..

1 Like

Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by tolugar: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

Hmmm... Google Adsense is converting them to money bro.. However, that's not what blogging is all about.. It's about creating a community and making an impact.. Thanks for commenting..

Good

Still waiting for the estimated figure. In naira though
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by pauljumbo: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

Truth

Impact first
Money second
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
pauljumbo:

Truth

Impact first
Money second

Yes bro
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by CelestineC(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

Yes bro

Congrats bro
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
CelestineC:

Congrats bro

I just went through your blog now.. Wow.. Looks so nice. What I saw was originality.. Keep it up bro... You've got potentials.
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Jacosky(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

As much these virtues are good to possess, you still need to have a clearly thought out plan on how you intend make your website profitable...even beyond adsense.
All your passion can disappear in a blink when you are faced with another year to renew your domain name and hosting; not to talk of concurrent expenses on data.

If you don't have any means of footing these bills, you surely do need a financial plan for your site.

All the same, good luck in your endeavour!
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by CelestineC(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

I just went through your blog now.. Wow.. Looks so nice. What I saw was originality.. Keep it up bro... You've got potentials.

Thanks bro! Its a new blog though, more coming do check in sometimes plus I shall bookmark your blog for entertainment news

I would like to connect with you, let's work together
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by FitnessDoctor: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:
When I started EntMirror, I had lots and lots of ideas and visions. One that seem to overwhelm my little mind. So far, my first month is somehow cool.. Though not very impressive but I'm certian it will improve.

65 comments
70 mail subscribers

I got lots of mails too.. One that really made me to remove my mail address and phone number from my contact us page lol.. It wasn't easy..

Impressive, but since you are blogging only about entreprenuership and motivation then it should have been higher. my health blog got over 140 subscribers in a month and i was posting just four posts a week. i could help you with some tips if you can help me with something else
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jacosky:

As much these virtues are good to possess, you still need to have a clearly thought out plan on how you intend make your website profitable...even beyond adsense.
All your passion can disappear in a blink when you are faced with another year to renew your domain name and hosting; not to talk of concurrent expenses on data.

If you don't have any means of footing these bills, you surely do need a financial plan for your site.

All the same, good luck in your endeavour!

I'm a web designer.. I earn from it.. I know what blogging entails.. My blog is a month old doesn't mean I'm a novice.. Thanks for the tip.
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Impressive, but since you are blogging only about entreprenuership and motivation then it should have been higher. my health blog got over 140 subscribers in a month and i was posting just four posts a week. i could help you with some tips if you can help me with something else

Contact me lets talk.. Maybe on whatsapp 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
My blog is not about entertainment lol.. It's about Business and entrepreneurship..
CelestineC:

Thanks bro! Its a new blog though, more coming do check in sometimes plus I shall bookmark your blog for entertainment news

I would like to connect with you, let's work together

Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by CelestineC(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:
My blog is not about entertainment lol.. It's about Business and entrepreneurship..

Lol my bad....
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes lol.
CelestineC:

Lol my bad....
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Jacosky(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:

I'm a web designer.. I earn from it.. I know what blogging entails.. My blog is a month old doesn't mean I'm a novice.. Thanks for the tip.
Good to know. What is design language specialty?
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacosky:

Good to know. What is design language specialty?

Know a little bit of CSS and HTML.. Design doesn't have much to do with codes this days. You suppose to know that. Those are required if I want to do a little tweak on a theme.. My blog, I desgined it myself
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by TechPanda(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2017
The gods Are Speaking
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by xtaphare321(f): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2017
EntMirror:

65 comments
70 mail subscribers

congratulations.
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2017
xtaphare321:
congratulations.

Thanks sis
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Peterdredd(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
EntMirror:

Thanks sis
when i applied 4 adsense , after d blog url input.. it kept loading like forever so i later close d tab witout geting any notification. is dat how it is done? am i suppose to get a notification afta applying cos nothing popd out? was it network? d blog link http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
B
Peterdredd:
when i applied 4 adsense , after d blog url input.. it kept loading like forever so i later close d tab witout geting any notification. is dat how it is done? am i suppose to get a notification afta applying cos nothing popd out? was it network? d blog link http://www.peterdredd..com

When you apply, you'll get a code that must be added in the header of your theme.. I don't know if it's same with bloggger blogs.just ask around..

1 Like

Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Peterdredd(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
EntMirror:
B

When you apply, you'll get a code that must be added in the header of your theme.. I don't know if it's same with bloggger blogs.just ask around..
i mean immediately after applying nothing showed like (you'll get a notificatn on ur mail to knw if u'r accepted) it jst kept loading ! i dnt knw if i successfully apply for it! am i suppose to get a code wen i'm nt yet verified? Are you saying i shud re-apply to get d code? b4 waiting for verification
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by klexycole(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
EntMirror:

65 comments
70 mail subscribers

Nice blog bro, love the contents too. Keep it up! More blessing. smiley
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Peterdredd:
i mean immediately after applying nothing showed like (you'll get a notificatn on ur mail to knw if u'r accepted) it jst kept loading ! i dnt knw if i successfully apply for it! am i suppose to get a code wen i'm nt yet verified? Are you saying i shud re-apply to get d code? b4 waiting for verification

Immediately you apply! You're supposed to get a code asap.. That's for WordPress though.. I don't know for blogger..
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
klexycole:

Nice blog bro, love the contents too. Keep it up! More blessing. smiley

Thanks so much bro smiley
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Peterdredd(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2017
EntMirror:

Immediately you apply! You're supposed to get a code asap.. That's for WordPress though.. I don't know for blogger..
sorry for disturbing! i later gt d code bt i jonzd, i didn't add it to d url ! so i gt disapproved, i came across dia term saying "enough content, words, paragraphs e.t.c ! my ? is i own an entertainment blog, gossip, gist e.t.c with few write ups. no articles of any kind.. am i expected to make write up on an entertainment blog. what is my chance wen i re-apply http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Peterdredd:
sorry for disturbing! i later gt d code bt i jonzd, i didn't add it to d url ! so i gt disapproved, i came across dia term saying "enough content, words, paragraphs e.t.c ! my ? is i own an entertainment blog, gossip, gist e.t.c with few write ups. no articles of any kind.. am i expected to make write up on an entertainment blog. what is my chance wen i re-apply http://www.peterdredd..com

Entertainment blogs usually have issue getting approved because most of their contents are copied. If you can have original contents, relevant pages and an attractive blog design.. I think you'll have a chance..

1 Like

Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Peterdredd(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
EntMirror:

Entertainment blogs usually have issue getting approved because most of their contents are copied. If you can have original contents, relevant pages and an attractive blog design.. I think you'll have a chance..
Thanks! Pls help review my blog! rate it ! tell me adjustment to make ! what is wrong about it! pls http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Peterdredd:
Thanks! Pls help review my blog! rate it ! tell me adjustment to make ! what is wrong about it! pls http://www.peterdredd..com

Hi.. Chat me on whatsapp let's talk..
Re: How My First Month Of Blogging Was by Peterdredd(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2017
EntMirror:

Hi.. Chat me on whatsapp let's talk..
having problem with whatsapp! bro, jst score my blog

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Hosting Company with Free Donain, Free SSD's & Fast Loading Server / 5 Guides On How To Avoid Plagiarism As A Blogger- Nairathreads / Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.