Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,284 members, 7,850,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda (871 Views)

Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Source:https://gistcart.com/2017/07/getting-pregnant-17-first-thing-right-maheeda/
Popular nudist and singer Maheeda talks about getting pregnant at 17 in a new Instagram post.
The mum of one took to Instagram today, Monday, July 10, 2017, writing, “The first thing I ever did right in my life (getting pregnant at early age) felt like a big mistake in the beginning
"Make your mistakes, it’s okay just take the responsibility, you will be fine.”
Maheeda whose real name is Caroline Sam had her daughter when she was 17 and living in Port Harcourt. The father of her child was an expatriate based in Port Harcourt at the time, making her daughter mixed race.
Maheeda may be a lot of things that most Nigerians frown on, but she doesn't take her role as a mother for granted.
The singer has been made infamous for her nudes which she has been very liberal with, a fact her German husband, has no problem with.
Maheeda is also known to do as she pleases, going as far as to reveal that she would be charging a 250 Euro for Face time sessions with her.
Source:https://gistcart.com/2017/07/getting-pregnant-17-first-thing-right-maheeda/

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
abeg no dey give this woman attention joor
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by Dotwillis1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by yayatoure046(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
anumanu
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
We don hear We don hear We don hear
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by NollywoodNews24(f): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
This would have made front page if you had not placed Source above and below......
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by Tamarapetty(f): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
hope she'd be different
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by Macdawid(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
May sense fall on this lady
Re: Getting Pregnant At 17 Was The First Thing I Did Right Maheeda by rossyc(f): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe / See The Adorable Portrait Of 4 Of 2face’s Children His Mother Has In Her Room / Bobrisky Blasts Darlington For Leaking The Instagram DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.