Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,202 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed (27753 Views)

More Than Half Your Body Is Not Human / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed / 6 Surprising Signs Your Eyes Reveals About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
This is what i'm actually going through right now, working of 11 hours. All in the name of I am in Europe and trying to meet up

Help me LORD, help me!!!!!
Seriously! you know? you don't have to do 11 hours, it isn't by force! if you get paid well hourly you can do less hours even if you don't you can still do less hours.
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
Seriously! you know? you don't have to do 11 hours, it isn't by force! if you get paid well hourly you can do less hours even if you don't you can still do less hours.
yes ofcourse... going by target, it's hard bro... projects at hand and stuff
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by MVLOX(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
U just described me op.....
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
yes ofcourse... going by target, it's hard bro... projects at hand and stuff
well.. are they worth risking your health?
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
well.. are they worth risking your health?
not at all
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
not at all
then it's time to start having fun and enjoying yourself start fuvking all them European women grin or else you might end up getting ill with stress and depression
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
then it's time to start having fun and enjoying yourself start fuvking all them European women grin or else you might end up getting ill with stress and depression
bros I be Christian o
I no wan oftend God o
fornication to! bad
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
bros I be Christian o
I no wan oftend God o
fornication to! bad
okay o! so you are one of those who believes that their rewards are in heaven? grin grin i wonder why you are working so hard for 11 hours in Europe if your reward is in heaven. undecided

sorry! I am not a Christian I don't know what that means.
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
okay o! so you are one of those who believes that their rewards are in heaven? grin grin i wonder why you are working so hard for 11 hours in Europe if your reward is in heaven. undecided

your reward is in heaven means lose what you have to lose hear on earth for the sake of Christ because you will gain it all in heaven... my body is the temple of God so I keep it from fornication becos I love an fear my God.

Working for 11 hours, you won't prefer I go stealing. Would you? Or push drugs

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your reward is in heaven means lose what you have to lose hear on earth for the sake of Christ because you will gain it all in heaven... my body is the temple of God so I keep it from fornication becos I love an fear my God.

Working for 11 hours, you won't prefer I go stealing. Would you? Or push drugs
stealing No! sell drugs yes! is there any were in your bible were selling drugs is condemned? besides how do you know drugs dealers or thieves will not go to heaven?
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
stealing No! sell drugs yes! is there any were in your bible were selling drugs is condemned?
now I can't go further with you on this for justifying the selling of drugs which has killed millions and ruined many
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
now I can't go further with you on this for justifying the selling of drugs which has killed millions and ruined many
Rubbish! look! I was a dealer, now i never forced the cocaine on anyone they came, asked and paid for it themselves, i didn't go about forcing it on anyone and believe it or not if there is a heaven i will be the first to enter it. aftertall I was only helping people provide their needs, show me were your bible condemns it or... have you ever met anyone killed by drugs? or you are just assuming? drugs doesn't kill people the abuse of it kill people just like if you abuse Alchohol, food and every thing else.
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! look! I was a dealer, now i never forced the cocaine on anyone they came, asked and paid for it themselves, i didn't go about forcing it on anyone and believe it or not if there is a heaven i will be the first to enter it. aftertall I was only helping people provide their needs, show me were your bible condemns it or... have you ever met anyone killed by drugs? or you are just assuming? drugs doesn't kill people the abuse of it kill people just like if you abuse Alchohol, food and every thing else.
you sound so brain washed. Never the less, your words just prove that you lack Christ in your life that's why you sound so justifying! "If there is a heaven" meaning think heaven is a fiction story right? You don't care also if others die or live... God's kingdom certainly not for everyone
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you sound so brain washed. Never the less, your words just prove that you lack Christ in your life that's why you sound so justifying! "If there is a heaven" meaning think heaven is a fiction story right? You don't care also if others die or live... God's kingdom certainly not for everyone
is God's Kingdom for you? who's decides if it's for me or not? you? if it exists? were? in the sky? so because i sold cocaine that makes me a terrible person right? will you go to heaven? if you will? how do you know? again were did God condemned the use or the selling of drugs? and please Answer my questions!
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by lonelydora: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
The quest for Sugar foods is currently happening to me. I drink tea in the morning, Coke in the afternoons, and sugar food at night.
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by thambolo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
This is what i'm actually going through right now, working for 11 hours. All in the name of I am in Europe and trying to meet up

Scammer Sighted
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by tosyne2much(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:

Are you trying to say that heavenly reward is a fiction? cheesy
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
thambolo:

Scammer Sighted
how do you mean
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
is God's Kingdom for you? who's decides if it's for me or not? you? if it exists? were? in the sky? so because i sold cocaine that makes me a terrible person right? will you go to heaven? if you will? how do you know? again were did God condemned the use or the selling of drugs? and please Answer my questions!
like I said, can't go with you any further.... you are self justified... we will keep in touch... see you in another post
hope you find Christ soon
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
like I said, can't go with you any further.... you are self justified... we will keep in touch... see you in another post
hope you find Christ soon
Rubbish! you avoided my questions (very convenient) as I suspected, i am not surprised, i am sure you don't even understand Christianity or even understand what your believes are.
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to say that heavenly reward is a fiction? cheesy
o yes! it's is, otherwise why are the so called christians trying so hard to accumulate lots of wealth on earth? why couldn't they just wait for their rewards in heaven? why do they pray to live long? it would have been much better and sensible to die early and go to heaven is nit? I mean the earlier they go and get their rewards in heaven the better, don't you think? why would any christian wants to live in this sinful and filty world? if they are sure they will go to heaven or sure heaven exists.
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! you avoided my questions (very convenient) as I suspected, i am not surprised, i am sure you don't even understand Christianity or even understand what your believes are.
thanks
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
thanks
you are very welcomed grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
o yes! it's is, otherwise why are the so called christians trying so hard to accumulate lots of wealth on earth? why couldn't they just wait for their rewards in heaven? why do they pray to live long? it would have been much better and sensible to die early and go to heaven is nit? I mean the earlier they go and get their rewards in heaven the better, don't you think? why would any christian wants to live in this sinful and filty world? if they are sure they will go to heaven or sure heaven exists.
You made a very good point bro but let me come from this angle; the fact that there is heaven does not mean that we should live a life of mediocrity on earth at the expense of heaven. The earth is just like a farm where you use your farming equipment to plant and then you plough after a specified period of time.

On the account of people that are only concerned about their accumulation of wealth in earth, I think they are only unsecured about the existence of heaven cheesy
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by 400billionman: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Leonbonapart:
This is what i'm actually going through right now, working for 11 hours. All in the name of I am in Europe and trying to meet up

Bankers in Nigeria work from 7am to 6pm.

Non marketers work longer.

Is that not 11 hours ?
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by Leonbonapart(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
400billionman:

Bankers in Nigeria work from 7am to 6pm.

Non marketers work longer.

Is that not 11 hours ?
they sits under the air condition
Re: 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed by RapportNaija(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stress is truly bad for the human body. People are Overstressed but they just don't know it. If only they are on Nairaland to read all these Health tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) / 5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.