Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. (28450 Views)

Pictures From The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium Benin City / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by PortHakotTimes(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
The Long awaited reconstruction of badly damaged creek road situated at old Portharcourt Township has started in full speed.

The road which has suffered from inconsistencies of past administrations of the state has now been temporarily converted to an extension of famous CREEK ROAD MARKET.

When interviewed by Portharcourttimes, most of the traders using the road expressed their disappointment with the government, though most of traders commended the government for the project but lamented the demolition of the CREEK ROAD MARKET before starting the road which means they will be jobless in no distant future.
While the traders are lamenteding, the residents are overjoyed, according to one of the residents by name Tamuno,the bad state of the road has been a nightmare for us here, we’re very happy and hope its not abandoned again, I thank Governor Nyesom Wike for redeeming his electoral pledges.

The road is being constructed by Julius Berger, a construction giant.

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Babysnow1: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow
The all ever busy creek road where I grew up
All those market guys bad well well o
If them jam you for night ehn grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by raskibs(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
GOOD MOVE

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by PortHakotTimes(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Babysnow1:
Wow The all ever busy creek road where I grew up All those market guys bad well well o If them jam you for night ehn grin
They're doing quality job there.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Babysnow1: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
PortHakotTimes:

They're doing quality job there.
Yes I can really see it
Kudos to wike

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by RZArecta(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Those based in places like Ogbomosho, Oshogbo and Daura will come here to bash this laudable project by our action governor Wike...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hala Buhari

Hala Wike

Hala madrid.guy

Hala madrid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
After many yaff chop from the money, they now showing us pics to blind us

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
For militants abi
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
I hope they construct good drainage system for the road, And I hope it doesn't flood

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by esophieso(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wike is working for good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by tonio2wo: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
look at how a whole "garden city" looks like! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by YelloweWest: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na who ehh?? WIKE! WIKE!! WIKE!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by hoygift(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
After many yaff chop from the money, they now showing us pics to blind us

It is well
today's quote bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by maxiuc(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Which state government can pay Julius berger.

Ask Rochas if he had awarded road projects to professional if not all those quack engineer

Wike you try jaree

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by obataokenwa(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wike has too much love for Julius Berger. it surprises one to see even smaller roads awarded to Julius Berger. Those guys are too good. Was a nice experience at the new Park with my niece at the weekend just to witness it firsthand. Being a politician is one thing, but having a good heart is another... Wike possess the two qualities.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by daddyrich: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wike na really man indeed. Talk n do Governor

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
The road Ameachi abandoned 'cause of his waterfront beef with Okrika people?. grin

Wike is really working, and it's only a hate filled person that'd say otherwise. From rumuola to Garrison, I see his on going road construction.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by georgebriggs(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's what we want. My Ph city.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by aydought: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
While the traders are lamenteding? -

Ops. A beg, this should rather be an oversight and not a deliberate expression.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by aguiyi2: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
I take corner eye de look Wike.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by lonelydora: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wike is working. And the good thing is he's using Julius Berger

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by seguno2: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Wike is working. And the good thing is he's using Julius Berger

.....unlike useless Ambode who is raising IGR to share with Tinubu while Lagos is flooded.
APC people are completely and totally useless.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by AdeVikthur1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Creeek ihn? Check this :

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by hatchy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is so special about this eehn!
Is this road too much or special that it will attract attention after borrowing over 100 billion naira coupled with internally generated revenue of over 2 billion naira monthly, yet no tangible project to show for it.

I challenge those of you who hail Wike to point to any tangible project completed in Rivers State and Port Harcourt in particular.
He should out do the previous administration in areas of building of new roads,health care centers,primary and secondary schools of international standards before will hail him.
The state is lacking in infrastructures compared to the revenue that flows in.

Wike should learn from Ambode of. Lagos state how to govern and provide for its citizens without much noise.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
hatchy:
What is so special about this eehn!
Is this road too much or special that it will attract attention after borrowing over 100 billion naira coupled with internally generated revenue of over 2 billion naira monthly, yet no tangible project to show for it.

I challenge those of you who hail Wike to point to any tangible project completed in Rivers State and Port Harcourt in particular.
He should out do the previous administration in areas of building of new roads,health care centers,primary and secondary schools of international standards before will hail him.
The state is lacking in infrastructures compared to the revenue that flows in.

Wike should learn from Ambode of. Lagos state how to govern and provide for its citizens without much noise.
Will you keep kwayet!. If you're half as clever as you claimed you would have realized that the Nigerian Naira to the dollar isn't the same from the time of the previous administration to the present, if Ameachi did 2 projects with a billion, Wike is likely to use that amount on 1 project...so it favoured the previous administration. I'll leave you to find out his already completed projects yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by RZArecta(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I hope they construct good drainage system for the road, And I hope it doesn't flood
bat, I guess you didn't see the drainage photos ip there
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Yuji: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Between Lagos and Portharcourt,which is 'potopoto' state? grin cheesy
Quote me and let thunder fall on you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari / Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend / Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.