Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. (28463 Views)

Pictures From The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium Benin City / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Brio984(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yuji:
Between Lagos and Portharcourt,which is 'potopoto' state? grin cheesy
Quote me and let thunder fall on you tongue
You Asked A Question And It Is Via Quote That Someone Will B Able To Reply U.. But Y Rain Course On People... Wel Its Not Ur Fault I Guess U Are 13yrs Old And Ur Dad Just Bought U A Phone...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
hatchy:
What is so special about this eehn!
Is this road too much or special that it will attract attention after borrowing over 100 billion naira coupled with internally generated revenue of over 2 billion naira monthly, yet no tangible project to show for it.

I challenge those of you who hail Wike to point to any tangible project completed in Rivers State and Port Harcourt in particular.
He should out do the previous administration in areas of building of new roads,health care centers,primary and secondary schools of international standards before will hail him.
The state is lacking in infrastructures compared to the revenue that flows in.

Wike should learn from Ambode of. Lagos state how to govern and provide for its citizens without much noise.

Are You In Port Harcourt?

Sense Fall On You Cow

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by sshalom(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some serious construction going on there....Good to see.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Yuji: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Brio984:
You Asked A Question And It Is Via Quote That Someone Will B Able To Reply U.. But Y Rain Course On People... Wel Its Not Ur Fault I Guess U Are 13yrs Old And Ur Dad Just Bought U A Phone...
You are a big fool and thunder has already raped you. Old idiot who acts like a kid. Must you quote me? If you were not daft,you would know it was a rhetorical question. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Abagworo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
The road Ameachi abandoned 'cause of his waterfront beef with Okrika people?. grin

Wike is really working, and it's only a hate filled person that'd say otherwise. From rumuola to Garrison, I see his on going road construction.

Biko stop this f*cking misinformation. Amaechi reconstructed most Urban roads in old Port Harcourt and the issue with Creek Road is expansion. Amaechi wanted to expand the road but the unintelligent people fell for the politics of lies and rejected it. Wike as usual will leave the road as narrow as it has always been.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by MzJin(f): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
hoygift:
today's quote bro
disgusting
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by ridbell01(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
RZArecta:
Those based in places like Ogbomosho, Oshogbo and Daura will come here to bash this laudable project by our action governor Wike...
sorry for you
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Josmila(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
RZArecta:
Those based in places like Ogbomosho, Oshogbo and Daura will come here to bash this laudable project by our action governor Wike...

A few posts before yours and no one is bashing your governor and his laudable project, take your negativity and shove it down your butt hole.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Blessingbenson(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Onye ara
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by googlepikins: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
madridguy:
Hala Buhari

Hala Wike

Hala madrid.guy

Hala madrid
which Buhari? If I hala you slap.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Leonbonapart(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
hoygift:
today's quote bro
and again your pics carried the day
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Excell360: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Last month, it was Garrison(Aba Road). I went to Creek Road Market last week and saw the good job they are doing. Wike is the only "Mr. Project" that we know. Any other one na yanyapu
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by hoygift(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
and again your pics carried the day
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by PortHakotTimes(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abagworo:

Biko stop this f*cking misinformation. Amaechi reconstructed most Urban roads in old Port Harcourt and the issue with Creek Road is expansion. Amaechi wanted to expand the road but the unintelligent people fell for the politics of lies and rejected it. Wike as usual will leave the road as narrow as it has always been.
It's better Amaechi never touched those old Portharcourt inner roads instead of using the roads to compensate those touts that helped him win election.
Go and inspect the roads again and see its dilapidated conditions just less than 4 years.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by sunness(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is quite good
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. by Charly68: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Wike is really raping my people ..by the time he's through with them,they will shout Eureka !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.