Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Charged To Court For Dragging Dog Behind His Truck - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Charged To Court For Dragging Dog Behind His Truck (494 Views)

The Famous DJ Khaled, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Charged With Cryptocurrency Fraud / Man In Court For Staving Dog To Bones(photos) / 2 Local Dogs Charged My GSD Puppy Tonight! Can Someone Explain What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged To Court For Dragging Dog Behind His Truck by petsarena: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
An Arizona man has been to court is facing charges for dragging his 4-year-old chihuahua behind his vehicle.

According to the Cottonwood Police Department, officers were called Saturday evening to the area of North 10th Street and Main Street for a dog being dragged behind a truck.

When the man Destry Lynn McClure, 52, he said that he forgot the dog was at the back of the truck after been dragged half of a mile.

The dog, named Leia was then taken to a veterinary hospital where it appeared most of her injuries consisted of road rash.

Police believed that McClure may have been under the influence of alcohol and possibly prescription drugs and later charged him with animal cruelty and driving under the influence.

“I’m amazed little Leia survived being dragged on pavement for approximately half a mile let alone appears to only have suffered road rash injuries,” said Cottonwood police spokesperson Sgt. Monica Kuhlt. “I also want to thank the witnesses who saw this and acted so quickly.”
Source:http:[url]//petsarena.com.ng/2017/07/man-charged-court-dragging-dog-behind-truck/[/url]

Re: Man Charged To Court For Dragging Dog Behind His Truck by Laryne(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na mistake be that na... as boot open naim the dog fall commot. That rope na seat belt for the dog na... I dey there when e happen... grin

(1) (Reply)

Productive Adult Female Slant Back German Shepherd Needed For Breeding. / Meaning OF 'ASHA' In English / Very Quality And Productive 1yr 5months Male Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.