Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 (962 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Warning : Derailers, please stay off my thread.
For those who missed the breakdown of the beast from the earth, below is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/3899907/anti-christ-revelation

Revelation 13:1-10

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:1

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea: This is still John testifying to what he saw.

and saw a beast rise up out of the sea: And he was describing the first instrument, the first tool, the first means the devil will use in deceiving the people. I've already discussed the second instrument but if you missed it check the above link.

having seven heads and ten horns:

Seven heads = it signified numbers of men the devil will use in carrying out his agendas. Revelation 17:10 says
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Hmmmmm, this is a revelation on it's own. I'll be working on revelation 17 after I finished this thread and hopefully I'll be able to list majority if not all of the Kings.

Ten horns = It signified the thrones of men. It signified the power of men. It signified the seat of power. It's a place where power is wielded. Revelation 10:8 says
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
I was taken to this verse and I asked the Holy Spirit what's the correlation of this verse to the 10 horns and He said I should lay emphasis on this - the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

What does it mean? It means the angel who witnessed the reign of the beast from the earth and the beast from the sea will witness their end.

I still asked what's the correlation? I was taken again to revelation 10:5-6

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Hmmmmm. Sir and Ma you've been hearing end time end time. The time has now end. The reign of the beast of the sea have come and gone. The reign of the beast from the earth is happening. After that is the sound of 7th angel who's the angel of the sea and the earth. May we not be found wanting.

and upon his horns ten crowns: It signified legitimacy bestowed upon the seat of power by men. It signified honor by men. It signified praise that were bestowed on the men that sat on the thrones.

My question to God:

What's the difference between the 7 Kings and the men that sat on the 10 thrones? I was taken to revelation 17:10
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Hmmmmm. It signified that power will emanate from the beast of the sea but their power is minute compare to the beast of the earth. Hopefully I'll be able to list all the 10 Kings who's kingdoms lasted or will last for 1hr when I'm discussing revelation 17.

and upon his heads the name of blasphemy: It signified that their belief system, their laws, their rules will be contrary to God's law and His instructions.

Summary

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

This signified the first instrument the devil will use to deceive the people. The seven heads signified 7 Kings and as today they've all come and gone. The 7th king who is the beast of the sea has transferred his power to the beast of the earth who is now in operation. Sir and Ma, after this is the sound of the 7th angel which signified the end. The 10 horns with the 10 crowns signified 10 Kings who's power will emanate from the beast from the sea and reign will be short in comparison to the beast from the earth(This will explain better when working on revelation chp 17)
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:2

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard:
It signified he will pretend to be moral. He will pretend like he have the heart of the people. He will pretend like he's compassionate.

and his feet were as the feet of a bear: It signified that he will walk over the people. He will impose his will on the people. He will impose his laws on the people. It signified that oppositions will be crushed.

and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: It signified that he will consume all oppositions that stands on his way. It signified that he will roar and the people will shaken with fear. He will prophesy and it will come to pass. He will breath out and everyone will catch cold. He sneeze and everyone will be shaken.

and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority: It signified his source of power is from the devil. His source of authority is directly from the devil.

Summary :

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority

It signified the beast from the sea will clothe with deception. He will deceive the people and through it impose his will, his laws and his rules on them. He will crush and consume opposition. His power and his authority will directly be from the devil.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
I Yaff landed.

Where is she/her
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:3

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: I've explained this in details on the beast from the earth's thread. But let me summarize. The deadly wound signified the banishment of the devil from heaven and it being healed signified that he has only a short time to reign on earth.

and all the world wondered after the beast: And yes the world marveled and praised him. During his burial ceremony close to 100 head of states were present to honored him. And he wasn't heading any country.

Summary

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The wound signified banishment from heaven and it being healed signified he has a short time to reign. The world indeed marveled at him. They were full of admiration for him. They were greatful to him.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:4

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: I've explained this in details on the beast from the earth's thread. So if you missed it check the link above. But to recap, the beast from the sea directly got his power from the dragon who's also known as the devil. So people worshiping the beast from the sea are indirectly worshipping the devil.

And they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? : And indeed they did. Across all newspapers and electronic media they praised him. They said there's none who's able or has crossed religion, social and political line as him. He was breaking record from right to left. He did what none of his predecessors were able to do.

Who is able to make war with him?: It was said of him that he singlehandedly bought down a political system without raising a gun. It was said of him he singlehandedly bought a regime with the sound of a shotgun. The newspaper and electronic couldn't get enough of him.

Summary :

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And indeed the world worshipped him and unknown to them, they were indirectly worshipping the devil. The praise singers came out in full force and ascribed glory the devil gave, to him. It was said of him that he single-handedly bought down a political system without a gun.
Revelation 13:5

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies: Indeed, he got away speaking against God's commandments because that's what the world want to hear. He bend God's law and the world heap more praises on him for doing it. He played the role of God and the couldn't get enough.

And power was given unto him to continue forty and two months

Emphasis on 'continue'. Meaning there was an additional 42 months added to his reign

My question to God

42 months? And I was taken to revelation 17:11

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Hmmmm. This means the beast from the earth who's power emanate from the beast of the sea who's the last and 7th king will continue his reign for 42 months.

My question to God

42 months as in 42 months?

And He said to me, (my real name) it's for Me to know and not for the world to know. Only tell them the end is now.

Summary :

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months

And indeed, he played the role of God being edge on by the world. He sang the tune the world wanted to hear and they danced to it. The beast from the earth was permitted to continue the reign of the beast from the sea for 42months and after this is the end. And his reign has begun and it's only God that knows his end.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:6

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

He indeed open his mouth in blasphemy against God. He indeed blasphemy his name. When it's time to reveal his name, I'll write most of his quotes against God.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:7

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: And indeed they silence every opposition to their teachings. If you're not ready to bend their tenure was not renewed. They were removed deceptively and directly.

And power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.: He was the most influential man of the 20th century. He was loved by world. The world couldn't enough of him.

Summary :

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And indeed, he removed oppositions stylishly and directly. He was the most the influential man of the 20th century.

Revelation 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Hmmmmm. This is a powerful revelation. Emphasis on 'slain from the foundation of the world'.
Sir and Ma, Adam and Eve's disobedience sealed the destiny of Christ. He knew from the beginning that the atonement of man will only come through his death.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:9

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I thought this is simple and direct but it's deep. This signified that this message is not for everyone. This message is for those who are spiritually attuned.

My Father, if you had indeed sent me to work on your revelations, I pray in the name that's bigger than every other names (The name of Jesus) to please open the ears of everyone who will read this thread irrespective of their faith.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:10

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword: Hmmmmm. This is the judgment that will come upon the devil, his angels and the disobedient children of God.

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
: If you missed the beast from the earth's thread, please read it. He's also known as the Anti-christ. And his reign has begun. His reign is a test to believers. To we all that carries the testimony of Christ. May we not be found wanting when our Lord and Savior comes in His Glory.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
adepeter26:
I Yaff landed.

Where is she/her

You this guy! If I'm even calling you a derailer, must you bear the name. See the way you spoiled my thread.

If not that Seun is an Atheist, are you not supposed to be ban.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

You this guy! If I'm even calling you a derailer, must you bear the name. See the way you spoiled my thread.

If not that Ṣe.un is an Atheist, are you not supposed to be ban.
What about the anti-spam dat do ban us? Is the bot a Christian
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
luvmijeje:
A
See. Space booking for Yahweh abeg
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Revelation 13:1, 13:2 and 13:3 has been updated.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Aaronsrod: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
adepeter26:
I Yaff landed.

Where is she/her

Abeg stop! God will not be mocked.

...and upon his heads the name of blasphemy!!
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Ken4Christ: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
The first beast in Revelation 13 is the future Anti Christ.

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy". (Revelation 13:1).

The anti Christ will be revealed after the seven trumpet judgment of God. The opening text describes him as having seven heads and ten horns. "...The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth". (Revelation 17:9). This description helps us to predict where the anti Christ will operate from. The description fits the city of Rome for it is the only city sitting on seven mountains geographically.

The ten horns represent ten European States that will come together to form a revived Roman Empire which will have its headquarter in Rome. The present political structure in Europe is proof that such confederation will happen soon. Satan will confer on him all his power and authority. This revived Roman Empire will be the new Super power on earth. It will subdue all nations including America and Russia.

He will be worshipped as god. The Bible further said that, "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven". (Revelation 13:5-6).

It is important to know at this point that the Jews are the only Saints remaining on earth. The anti Christ will persecute the Jews until a Seven years peace treaty will be entered into between him and the false Christ the Jews will take as their Messiah. This seven years is the last week of Daniel's seventy week revealed to him - Daniel 9:24-27.

The great tribulation period the Jews will Jews will experience will soon be fulfilled as predicted by our Lord Jesus in the twenty fourth Chapter of the book of Matthew.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Ken4Christ: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Second Beast is False Christ.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon". (Revelation 13:11).

The second beast is the false prophet who I prefer to call the false Christ because he is the one that the Jews will accept as their long awaited Messiah.

This beast is described as having two horns like a lamb. The two horns represents Isreal and Judah. In addition, he spake like a lamb. We all know that Jesus is referred to as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. So, this false prophet will act like a lamb and he will initially be accepted by the Jews. He will sign a peace treaty for seven years with the anti Christ as predicted by Daniel.

The Bible says, "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men". (Revelation 13:12-13).

In addition, it says, "[He] deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed". (Revelation 13:14-15).

It was revealed to Daniel that this false Christ will set up this image in the temple of God after three and a half years that will break the peace treaty. Isreal is about to experience the great tribulation Jesus spake about in Matthew, Chapter 24. And this is what our Lord Jesus called 'abomination of desolation. Our Lord Jesus warned, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains". (Matthew 24:15-16). It is actually the institution of this image set up by false Christ that will open the eyes of the Jews to know they have been deceived

This is an excerpt from Rhema For Living Devotional.

To learn more, click the link below and join the Rhema For Living Devotional Facebook group.

https://free./634736213366465?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Ken4Christ, who sent you here? How dare you tried to distact people's attention from my thread? If not for Christ that is in your moniker I'd have said more.

Please and please opening of thread is free of charge. Go and open your thread.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Abeg stop! God will not be mocked.

...and upon his heads the name of blasphemy!!

Thank you Sir. Don't mind him.

Revelation 13:4, 13:5 and 13:6 has been updated.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Ken4Christ: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
luvmijeje:
Ken4Christ, who sent you here? How dare you tried to distact people's attention from my thread? If not for Christ that is in your moniker I'd have said more.

Please and please opening of thread is free of charge. Go and open your thread.

I have the moral and legal right to comment on any thread. If what you are trying to teach is the truth, let the readers judge. I am also trying to enlighten you properly on the subject. So, be humble and learn.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I have the moral and legal right to comment on any thread. If what you are trying to teach is the truth, let the readers judge. I am also trying to enlighten you properly on the subject. So, be humble and learn.

Oga Ade, where your rights stop is where mine begins. You have no right to post a link of someone's else thread on my thread.

Go and open your thread and do a rebuttal against it as you wish.

I'm not in the mood for back and forth because I still have a lot of threads to open. Be warned.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by luvmijeje(f): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Revelation 13:7, 13:8, 13:9 and 13:10 has been updated.
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Apr 24
luvmijeje:
■ Warning : Derailers, please stay off my thread. For those who missed the breakdown of the beast from the earth, below is the link:
I believe this analysis of yours comes instead from reading the book with a preconceived notions of what it ought to say to you rather than reading it to have it tell you what it in fact says.

If you have ever in fact read much of scripture, you almost immediately realize this beast has been featured elsewhere in Scripture before this mention in Revelation.
1 Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads. There was a crown on each of its horns. It had an evil name written on each head.
2 This beast looked like a leopard, with feet like a bear’s feet. It had a mouth like a lion’s mouth. The dragon gave the beast all of its power and its throne and great authority.
3 One of the heads of the beast looked as if it had been wounded and killed, but the death wound was healed. All the people in the world were amazed, and they all followed the beast.
4 People worshiped the dragon because it had given its power to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast. They asked, “Who is as powerful as the beast? Who can make war against it?”
5 The beast was allowed to boast and speak insults against God. It was allowed to use its power for 42 months.
6 The beast opened its mouth to insult God—to insult his name, the place where he lives, and all those who live in heaven.
7 It was given power to make war against God’s holy people and to defeat them. It was given power over every tribe, race of people, language, and nation.
8 Everyone living on earth would worship the beast. These are all the people since the beginning of the world whose names are not written in the Lamb’s book of life. The Lamb is the one who was killed.
9 Anyone who hears these things should listen to this:
10 Whoever is to be a prisoner, will be a prisoner. Whoever is to be killed with a sword, will be killed with a sword. This means that God’s holy people must have patience and faith. - Revelations 13 vs 1 - 10
That is because the beast mentioned in Revelations 13 is a sort of composite of the 4 beasts mentioned in Daniel 7.
1 During the first year that Belshazzar[a] was king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream. He saw these visions while he was lying on his bed, and he wrote what he had dreamed.
2 Daniel said, “I saw my vision at night. In the vision the wind was blowing from all four directions. These winds made the sea rough. I saw four big animals and each one was different from the others. These four animals came up out of the sea.
4 “The first animal looked like a lion, but it had wings like an eagle. As I watched, its wings were torn off. It was helped up from the ground, and it stood up on two feet like a human. Then it was given a human mind.
5 “Then I saw another animal there in front of me that looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat all the meat you want!’
6 “After that I noticed another animal in front of me. It looked like a leopard,but it had four wings on its back. This animal had four heads. It was given authority to rule.
7 “After that, in my vision at night, I looked, and there in front of me was a fourth animal. It looked very cruel and terrifying. It looked very strong, with large iron teeth. This animal crushed and ate its victims and walked on whatever was left of them. This fourth animal was different from all the animals I saw before it. This animal had ten horns.
8 “While I was looking at the horns and thinking about them, another horn grew up among them. This was a little horn with eyes like a human. It also had a mouth that was bragging. Then the little horn pulled out three of the other horns. - Daniel 7 vs 1 - 8
▶ If you add up the heads of one head of Lion, one head of a Bear, four heads of the Leopard, and one head of the fourth animal from Daniel 7 vs 1 - 8, you get seven heads in total mentioned in Revelations 13 vs 1 and explains the animals described in Revelations 13 vs 2
▶ The 10 horns mentioned in Revelations 13 vs 1 come from the 10 horns on the head of the fourth beast in Daniel's vision - Daniel 7 vs 7 - 8

As for the identity of the four beasts that represent the Kingdoms that came upon the nation of Judah beginning during the time of Daniel, they are the Babylonian, Persian, Grecian, and Roman Empires. What this means is the vision which Daniel saw and that which John saw too are of events that happened around the same time which is the Last Days that led up to the Endtime and Harvest of the Kingdom of God. We are talking of events that took place about 1900 years ago. undecided
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Apr 24
luvmijeje:
Revelation 13:3 Summary
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
The wound signified banishment from heaven and it being healed signified he has a short time to reign. The world indeed marveled at him. They were full of admiration for him. They were greatful to him.
This your conclusion no enter at all! undecided

How did the beast take enter into Heaven to begin with for it to then be banished from, you guessed it, Heaven again? According to both Daniel and John, the beast(s) in question rose out of the sea, not out of Heaven. Abi Heaven dey under the sea? angry

Also, what exactly is the correlation between the miraculous resuscitation of the beast to do with this "short time to reign" idea of yours? undecided
Re: The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Apr 24
luvmijeje:
Summary : And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority
It signified the beast from the sea will clothe with deception.
■ He will deceive the people and through it impose his will, his laws and his rules on them. He will crush and consume opposition. His power and his authority will directly be from the devil.
What? Which part signifies this clothing of deception you speak of? According to the explanation from Daniel's dream, the 4 different animals instead represent the 4 kingdoms that were to come upon his people beginning with the one that already held them captive, the Babylonians. After Babylon came the Persians, then the Greeks, and finally the fourth animal which was the Romans. Which one of the 4 represents this deceptive clothing you point at in your summary? undecided

2. This here is explained in Daniel 7 vs 7 as describing the 4th beast(Kingdom) in the composite, the Romans. undecided

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Not Afraid': What Stephen Hawking Said About God, His Atheism And His Own D / Rev. Fr. Leo Awojinrin: Mass Is Boring / Audio: Ty First - Suddenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.