Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Anti-christ(the Revelation) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti-christ(the Revelation) (722 Views)

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Warning : Atheists stay off my thread. Infact nobody should comment on my thread.

This is the revelation on the book of Revelation 13:11-18. As soon as I get revelation from the Holy Spirit, I'll be updating this thread.

Revelation 13:11-18

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Revelation 13:11

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

This is John describing the Anti-christ. Sir and Ma.

And I beheld a beast coming up out of the earth: It signified that the Anti-christ will be a creation of the earth. It signified his power will not be from God. It signified. It signified his power will be from the devil.

He had two horns like a lamb
: This signified it has the characteristics of Christ. So what's the characteristics of Christ Revelation 5: 6b says
stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
But there's a difference. The beast has two horns while Christ has 7 horns which signified seven spirit of God and His 7 churches.

So what does the beast with the 2 horns signified. It signified the 2 spirits of the devil which is operating on earth. But what are the 2 spirit of the devil? They are the churches of devil.

Revelation 3:9a says emphasis on synagogue

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie

My questions to God:

Are there only 7 churches that are of God?
Are there only 2 churches that are of the devil?

And He told me it only signified the categories and levels of His church. That was revealed in revelation chapter 2&3.

My question again :

Does that mean the church of the devil has 2 categories?

And He said No, it only means the church of the devil is number 2 in his Hierarchy.

So what's the number 1? The beast from the sea(revelation 13:1-10). Hopefully I'll work on it immediately I finished this, if the Holy Spirit permit.

Let's move on... .. .. ..

And spoke like a dragon: Who's the dragon? Revelation 12:9a says

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan

And how does the dragon speaks? Still revelation 12:9b

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

Which simply means he lies.

Summary : And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon

It signified the devil is making use of the church to deceive the world. It also signified that the Church is number 2 on the hierarchy of his instruments or vessel that will be employed in his war against the children of God who are the inheritors to His kingdom.

Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Revelation 13:12

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

This is still John describing what he saw. So let break it down?

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him : The beast before him(the beast from the sea which hopefully I will explain after I finished this thread) is first in hierarchy which the devil is using to deceive the world.

But what power did the beast before him exercise? Revelation 13:5 says
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast :
Hmmmmm again another reference to the beast from the sea?

My question to God:
I asked why didn't I work on the first beast(beast from the sea) before the second beast(beast from the earth)?

And He said if I don't work on the beast from the earth first, I won't be able to understand the beast from the sea.

So let's move on:

whose deadly wound was healed
What deadly wound? Revelation 13:3 says

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The question still remain what was the deadly wound that was healed? The answer can be found in revelation 12:12b
for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The mortal wound was the total banishment of the devil and his angels from heaven by Micheal and his angels.

But why was it healed?

He hath but a short time to reign.

Summary : And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed

This signified the church got his power from the first beast i.e the beast from the sea (which I'll break down after finishing this thread) and uses his influence to deceive the world in worshiping the first beast who was among those who were totally banished from heaven.

Revelation 13:13
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

This is still John describing the beast from the earth.

And he doeth great wonders : Revelation 12:9a says

9 And the great dragon was cast out

Emphasis on great. The beast from the earth indirectly got his power from the dragon who's the same as the devil.

So what great wonders? I was taken to the book of job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

This is a big revelation on it's own but I don't want to divert.
The point I want you to know is that the devil isn't just a deceiver, he's also an ex-son who has the attributes of Christ who has been choosen as an heir to the kingdom.

In other words, every signs and wonders Christ performed while on earth the devil and his angels can also perform it. The difference is that the salvation of your soul cannot be given to you by the devil.

so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And I ask God this question, since the devil and his angels have been banished from heaven why is heaven still responding to his shenanigans?

And again I was taken to revelation 12:12
because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

In others words he has only being authorize to reign for a short time as a test to those who keep the commandments and testimony of Jesus which is you and I.

Summary : And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men

It signified that the miracles and wonders he will perform on earth will be a replica of what Christ has done. There will no difference except to those who have the spirit of discernment. He has been permitted to reign for a short as a test to believers

Note: Can you be counted on as a believer to remain unshaken in Him?

Revelation 13:14
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast

Sir and man, suffice it to know that the deception has began. And it's in the presence of the beast from sea. After the end of it's reign and after his departure from the earth, his deception of the world still continues.
saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live

Those that dwell on the earth have started worshipping the image of the beast from the sea who has departed the earth. They have created a special day to honor him. He has been turn to mini-christ.

Summary: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The deception has begun. They have started deceiving believers with great miracles which are being done in the name of the beast from the sea.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Revelation 13:15

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast: Suffice it to know this event has occurred. It occurred 2 years ago.

That the image of the beast should both speak : Every agenda that was started by the beast from the sea is now being carried out in full by the beast from the earth through the church.

And cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

It has begun. They have started removing oppositions to their plans. And many who's not ready to succumb to the plans which originated from the beast from the sea will be removed from office.

I'm not worried much because revelation 12:11 says
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The believers who will survive this end time are people who are ready to sacrifice their lives for Christ. And may God grant us the grace to be willingly to sacrifice everything we have for him.

Summary :

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed

Suffice it to know the beast from the earth has given life to all the agendas that emanate from the beast from the sea. And they have started removing oppositions to their agendas. The believers who will survive this period are those who won't love their lives to death.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Revelation 13:16
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond : This plan has been activated and it will emanate from the church via charity organization and what's the biggest charity organization? This will be explained better when I'm discussing the beast from the sea.

To receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

This signified many will received the mark directly or indirectly. But what mark? What's the mark that's being spoken of.

I was taken to revelation 17:2

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The mark signified that through their agendas they will make the world turned against the law of Christ. The world will be deeply turned against his commandments.

Summary :

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

This signified the church via charity organization will caused many to directly or indirectly turned against God's law. And the plan has already be activated.

Hopefully, when it starts manifesting I'll open a thread on it.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Revelation 13:17

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark

This signified that no one will have access to their programmes unless he or she is a member of their church. It signified that he or she won't have access to their charity unless they are baptized into their ministry.

My question to God :

How will they achieve that in this day and age?

And he said they will engineer a large humanitarian crisis that will weaken people's resolve.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the name of the beast : Another reference to the beast from the sea. This signified that unless he or she is able to pay fealty to the image of the beast from the sea, he or she won't have access to their programmes:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the number of the beast: again another reference on the beast from the sea: This signified that for he or she to have access to their programmes, he or she must signed up for the programmes.

So what are the programmes? As I earlier said, as soon as I receive revelation I'll open a thread.

Summary :
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

This signified that no man will have access to their programmes unless he or she is baptized or make a fealty pledge to the image from the beast from the sea or signed up for the programmes.

Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Revelation 13:18

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

God has raised a stone for a foundation. A tried stone. A precious stone. A cornerstone for a sure foundation.

for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six: 666.

The first 6 = signified the day man was created.

The second 6 = signified he was born on the 6th day. This means he will be a product of a man. He will be a son of man.

The third 6 = signified he will occupied an office with 6 letters which was created by man. This means his power and his authority was stamped or sealed or was a creation of man.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
luvmijeje:
Warning : Atheists stay off my thread. Infact nobody should comment on my thread.
We yaff landed

Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
adepeter26:

We yaff landed

Please and please I'm not interested in your opinions.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
luvmijeje:

Please and please I'm not interested in your opinions.
and who the fvck is interested undecided

Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
adepeter26:
and who the fvck is interested undecided
Wetin carry you Waka come? Mtcheww

Let me continue with my updating jare.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by hahn(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Do not bother reading

Summary of op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
luvmijeje:

Wetin carry you Waka come? Mtcheww

Let me continue with my updating jare.
LoL
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
adepeter26:

LoL

Una wahala plenty.

Okayyyyy, I've updated with revelation 13:12. Hopefully I'll work on revelation 13:13 by tomorrow.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
hahn:
Do not bother reading

Summary of op

My summary was please don't derail my thread.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Apologies to everyone who has been waiting for updates on this thread.

I've been working on the beast from the sea (Rev 13:1-10). And my goodness it has been a revelation galore. If the Holy Spirit permit I'll work on it immediately I finish this thread.

But the few things which I understand from the troves of information that was revealed to me are these:

* The reign of the beast from the sea has come and gone.

* His reign started far before I was born.

* It ended when I'm not much interested in what's going outside the world.

* Before leaving, the beast from the sea has place his lackeys everywhere. And yes the beast from the earth got his power from him

* And indeed, he's still being worshipped by the world. I was tempted to say followers but the Holy Spirit is not permitting me, hopefully the reason behind it will be reveal to me.

Note: The above revelation raises some few questions in my mind which I know will be answered when I'm working on the beast from the sea.

I'm working on revelation 13:13 and 13:14 today.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Revelation 13:13 And 13:14 has been updated.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2017
13:15 and 13:16 has been updated.
Re: The Anti-christ(the Revelation) by luvmijeje(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Revelation 13:17 and 13:18 has been updated.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/17 / How To Find Prayer Times NYC For Muslim Community / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/09/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.