Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) (38930 Views)

Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc / Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday / »»» Updated 1st Sept. Houses And Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
This rain has become more of nuisance than comfort

1 Like

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Exodus 7:14-11:10
The plagues of Egypt happening all over; right before our eyes

Before it is too late, Pharoah let the Lord's people go.

Another religious nut job.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by brightalo17: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
holysainbj:
I told a friend that this week a new story wil pop up to make us forget that our President is MIA, first na Evans, then Davido and wizkid, this week na flooding d man invoke come.... Buhari see abeg na even if you never die just try die make we know weda matters go better small cry
To you now you'll be feeling like a champion. you may even die before him.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by asumo12: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's only in Lagos here you pay #200000 for house rent, pay #100000 for Agreement, #100000 for Commission.
Wetin we dey agree?
Wetin we dey commission?

That's why You go see person pack from
Ikoyi > Ikeja,
Ikeja > Ikorodu,
Ikorodu > Ibafo,
Ibafo > Mowe,
Mowe > Sagamu,
Sagamu > Ore,
no be East person don dey go so?

1 Like

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
brightalo17:
To you now you'll be feeling like a champion. you may even die before him.
Champion for a post on NL?
We'll all die some day.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
holysainbj:
I told a friend that this week a new story wil pop up to make us forget that our President is MIA, first na Evans, then Davido and wizkid, this week na flooding d man invoke come.... Buhari see abeg na even if you never die just try die make we know weda matters go better small cry
What if you die before him
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
while pple are dying n loosing properties. somewhere In d same Flood, dis idiot is slaying! Wat else can I say but sorry to dose dat lost Dia stuffs, rip to D dead ND Holy Ghost fire to dis kind of slaying.

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
And mainland urchins be mocking lekki residents. Smh.

People lost their lives in the flood, it's not something to joke about.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Most affected were the developers of biafra wey no dey stay to develop their home towns
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by tallestman79(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My dear God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
sheguy:
We are finish

Better say,"l am finished"
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by brightalo17: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
holysainbj:

Champion for a post on NL?
We'll all die some day.
Not at all people like you can never die you will live forever , Since you're hell bent on others death. wtf
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahaha,, Lol at Pharoah let my people go, if Pharoah refuses to comply as an AngelicBeing, I will pour more plagues in the land tongue

1 Like

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
holysainbj:

You and your family will die first, so as to prepare the way for buhari to die later. grin grin grin
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is bad to our country
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Bonjoro: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Laryne:
For the sake of FTC... nothing I say will make any difference. The guy below might want to show that he has sense...

O gor
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
bayocanny:

God will restore everything you have lost including your common sense
I epp him say amen my brother,to loose brain is noh easy, even mainland people dey form island now.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by somehow: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
He's waiting for you to die first, do him a favor pls.
holysainbj:
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by bayocanny: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cutezt:

I epp him say amen my brother,to loose brain is noh easy, even mainland people dey form island now.
Hope the flood no reach ya side grin
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
bayocanny:

Hope the flood no reach ya side grin
E just dey our main road o, e never enter our area, boys don dig drainage to stop am from entering, but the main road Na die, water dey reach my laps ni o
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
can25kris:
The full country is flooded

Dis guy here is a data scammer , flee from him or anyone advertising data such as his...
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
can25kris:
The full country is flooded

Dis guy here is a data scammer , flee from him or anyone advertising data such as his...

Anyways here's more photos from d flood...

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by sonssyo: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
ajanma2:
I was on a routine search yesterday at Suleja,Niger state and I discovered that so many lifes and properties have been lost due to the tragic scene especially those who built their houses close to river rine areas.

Ayoung man lost his two newly bought cars and vital properties..pictures below.

Bros why you snap ozumba put for nairaland. Be careful
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by sonssyo: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nbote:

Anyways here's more photos from d flood...

Imprecede pipe too..... Bad
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
Small water they are running away. They should come and see what we are facing on the island.

Izz like you people are mad abi? undecided
island water no dey carry person, this one does. And it has killed over 30pple abd carried cars and houses.

1 Like

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by BilyaminA(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Am Bilyamin by name Suleja resident,when I saw this am totally shock because infact it's not real picture of where the rain destroy I think news men have decided to put it this way so that suleja resident who based someone else will not be intranquillity or too much worries but the fact is that this picture is just 10out of 100from the incident, the rain destroy property, n lives especially checheniya Kaduna road of Suleja n hayi of Tafa L.G finally as a nairaland participant I use this media to syphatize n condole those who are affected by the disaster.may almighty Allah decompensate them for there lost n may God makes our leaders e.g local or state government to something about it.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Misterdhee1:

What if you die before him
My brother we'll all die
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Austinoiz:
Na Suleja abi Abule Egba
funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Daboomb:

You and your family will die first, so as to prepare the way for buhari to die later. grin grin grin
How freely we throw insults on the net....
I'll pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.