Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday (27602 Views)

This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) / Benue Flooding: Torrential Rain Floods Homes In Makurdi / Landlords In Rivers State Controlling Floods By Digging Trench (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Angelanest: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
It was not the best of days for a woman identified as Rita Ojukwu who celebrated her birthday yesterday by moving out her children from her house by 3am due to massive floods which ravaged parts of Suleja in Niger State near Abuja. Many families were affected with household effects floating in the water.

Many people also struggled to bale water out of their houses.

The thankful woman who shared photos from the flood tragedy wrote; God you are good, we have to wake up by 3am to move our kids out of d house MY SURPRISE Birthday GIFT

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/family-affected-by-the-flood-in-suleja-niger-state.html

1 Share

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Angelanest: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2017

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Angelanest: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by benuejosh: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jeeez! I comment my reserve.
But
This suleja own don the gradually pass lekki.
My heart felt sympathy to those who have loss properties and loved ones in the flood. May God take control.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Osi serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by benuejosh: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rapoo:
God I thank you for south eastern states, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, and Imo state, we hardly experience such things more especially Enugu state.
wanted replying you but after checking your profile i was disappointed and forced not to say what i wanted. But Just wait, your landlords will reply you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Rapoo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
benuejosh:
wanted replying you but after checking your profile i was disappointed and forced not to say what i wanted. But Just wait, your landlords will reply you.

when you don't know Wat to say and you finally ended up saying.............

wanted replying you but after checking your profile I was disappointed and forced not to say what I wanted. But just wait, your landlords will reply you.

what a baseless, pointless and clueless comment you just made.............. u seriously need a therapist. urgent one at that......

19 Likes

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by veekid(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2017
And Buhari is somewhere chilling

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by holatin(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2017
gji
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Integrityfarms(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Climate change :A serious threat to our nationhood. But our leaders knows next to nothing about it a D doesn't give a damn. I wepụ for naija

2 Likes

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by ekems2017(f): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2017
You still have to thank God because many that suffered this same fate are not alive to tell the story. God will compensate you

3 Likes

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by dayleke: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Wahala dey o....
Sorry to those affected...
This is just sad...
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2017
1. Improper planning of residential areas.

2. Lack of efficient waste disposal leading to blocked drainage channels.

3. Not a nice time to buy second hand cars, for obvious reasons.

#lemmecomeandbegoing

1 Like

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by kevoh(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Lekki flood is child's play compared to Suleja's own.

1 Like

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Naijareward: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Okay Now See my signature on how to deal with flood ...
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Chilling in my apartment...

Make l hear say d flood kukuma enter my domain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Anikulhapo(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Rapoo:
God I thank you for south eastern states, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, and Imo state, we hardly experience such things more especially Enugu state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by holatin(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Rapoo:
hmmmm and you be make to make a case of flood tribal abi ?

why not tell all your people to stay at that south eastern state then since south east is the next best thing to heaven.

is the woman d thread is about not also from your Canaan.

mtchew yeye at yahoo. com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by RealEstateTek: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Anikulhapo(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Rapoo:
U mean erosion laden South East?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Anikulhapo(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Rapoo:
U mean erosion laden South East

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by maxiuc(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Lekki na ajebo flood na

Suleja na ajepako

Anything ajepako na serious wahala

1 Like

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by obonujoker(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Mhen people need to Start repenting.... this world is ending....
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by GeneralOjukwu: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2017
...She's one of my wives....

Look @ my user name!

1 Like

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2017
This is crazy. I mean craaaaaaazy. my condolences to many affected families that lost a lot in this recession. This is not a time to make a jest of victims of lekki, v.i or ajah or suleija Work and career can make you leave anywhere. This is not about choice at times, it may be about necessity. May God be with them. There is nothing wicked as seen your properties you have laboured for long being ruined in fire or storm or flood. And to make it worse, living in this kind of wicked country that nobody cares in what you are facing especially the government. By the time you eventually get their attention, they will be donating bobo, indomie and give you 5k for your loss. It is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2017
It's a pity
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by stevedre: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Rapoo:

No reasonable Igbo person will ever agree with you on this one. You lack wisdom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by UnknownT: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2017
sad As in the flood swallowed those cars? shocked
I Don dey fear oh as I dey for here oh
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by dustydee: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Hopefully the state government will learn from this and improve the drainage system in Suleja. Suleja is one big slum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.