Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) (36281 Views)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
See the type of person he's trying to associate with all for fame. A dude with wack rap lines, poor behaviour and dangerous to people everywhere. Smh. His life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Gobhanky: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
No one even gif a fuc.
David jus dey form say men him na boss.
Dey smoke dey find how h3 wan take relate with thug.
Men fuc u.
If na naija now.
He go dey do like say he nor dey take satchet water.
Abegi.
Always paying yankee artsts with abeg just to hang out.
Men dats lame.
David is notorious for bribing djs
Bribing yankee artists jus to take pix
Hang out
He dey pay like maye.
But wen bac to naija
He go dey talk shit wit im frog voice

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by kingrt2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
And this Is news ?

See signature
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol. I hope his "pere" song will not have the pon pon sound
na pon pon cut money pass now o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Lalas247(f): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
vjsmiles:
The if crooner who is currently in a tour was seen with American rapper young thug as they partied to his If hit song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTlbd92fWXw

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWXsNhjlHwu/
Hmmm u just forget person angry
I dey look u o grin
How u dey .. send dat thing to the one on YIM
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by sukkot: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
realestniggah:

Ode Davido is bigger than yung thug anytime any day
am talking cultural differences
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by princeemmma(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
realestniggah:
Davido is bigger than yung thug..

Yung thug should be the one trying to hook up with him
who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by vjsmiles: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmm u just forget person angry
I dey look u o grin
How u dey .. send dat thing to the one on YIM
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
....sent....
Can't believe this is my la-la wink shocked shocked
Reply asap please
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Ramaa(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Great minds discuss ideas

Poor minds discuss people....

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by kinkybunny(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This Davido self always Mingling with Touts in the name of Celebs !!!!

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by mikool007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hey frog voice e don do you na the fight don finish, you wan snap the guy finish grin

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
not a big deal...davido has more followers compared to young thug
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
realestniggah:
for ur area ?? ode u dont even know d obvious
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Tunjido: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kobicove:
Why would a reasonable person call himself a thug?

To think that these are the role models kids these days have to look up to sad
As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster. Look up gangster and gangsta. Not even CLOSE, my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:

Eyah...... cry cry
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gobhanky:
No one even gif a fuc.
Men fuc u.
If na naija now.
Abegi.
Men dats lame.
Hang out
He dey pay like maye.
But wen bac to naija

Eyah.... cry Try get money to feature Humblesmith and leave Davido alone Bro...lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
PERE too dope... chai.
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Maj196(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Young Thug that always raps shiiit
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by leinad61(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gobhanky:
No one even gif a fuc.
Men fuc u.
If na naija now.
Abegi.
Men dats lame.
Hang out
He dey pay like maye.
But wen bac to naija
kiss undecided
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Olibboy: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
tobillionaire:
wizkid come and see o... if you no post a pix with lil Wayne, davido don pass you be dat
young thug na my favourite artist. davido Kudo to u
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by VanBommel(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
realestniggah:

shut up there jare
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by UncutSk(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kobicove:
Why would a reasonable person call himself a thug?

To think that these are the role models kids these days have to look up to sad
gtfoh
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by UncutSk(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Yung Thug the gay asss nigga
nah
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by iyaegin: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abeg who be this young thug?? is he supposed to be a celebrity..
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
realestniggah:
Davido is bigger than yung thug..

Yung thug should be the one trying to hook up with him

Gbenu e soun
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
iyaegin:
Abeg who be this young thug?? is he supposed to be a celebrity..

No. He was Minister of Weed and agriculture during Obama's regime.
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Papiikush: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
na pon pon cut money pass now o
No wonder him dey shout pon pon for olamide's "summer boby" grin
Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by HausaOverlord: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
I dey tell u, if I get my way I go use chainsaw damage young thug voice box, that guy puts the W in wack.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) by Lalas247(f): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
vjsmiles:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
....sent....
Can't believe this is my la-la wink shocked shocked
Reply asap please
See as you fresh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) / Funke Akindele Arrives In London! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.