Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit (2268 Views)

Actress Angela Okorie Exposes Her Underwear As She Step Out In See-Through Dress / Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by Martins98(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-rZuL6RoFhUg/WWOmF_9FpgI/AAAAAAAAAKM/CHXkFRzuV5Ue6Fo54HfLkwyucPUEd9CWwCLcBGAs/s640/2.jpg[/img]
Nigeria Nolly-wood Actress Genevieve Nnaji step out Today in this Ankara outfit looking Gorgeous wishing her fans a Happy new week
More photos below:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-eBZ1P8cfIvY/WWOmF81ZQGI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/uq9yH6dNBr4H8OnvUcmh6HISSD6FNcrbgCLcBGAs/s640/3.jpg[/img]

More @>>> https://trendinghelm..com.ng/2017/07/genevieve-nnaji-shows-off-her-curves-as.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by mrsfavour(f): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nwa Di ok

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by def111(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Beauty with brain

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by nikkypearl(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
def111:
Beauty with brain
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
She go sweet no be small wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by MALACHY247: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
ooooooOoooO Genny Love wish I could spent 1 night with u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
What will i do with those tiny curves mtcheeew those above una fit settle for less o .... What i need is ... Onu Ugu ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by Oladimejyy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
What will i do with those tiny curves mtcheeew those above una fit settle for less o .... What i need is ... Onu Ugu ....
Oya mi lenu oo..
where is the curve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by itspzpics(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
see babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by rossyc(f): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by def111(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
nikkypearl:
you can say that again

I love her die

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by KardinalZik(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2017
beautiful as ever!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit by OVA200(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2017
She is indeed beautiful but is this all she have to offer this drowning country?

(1) (Reply)

10 Sexy Nigerian Celebrity Baby Mamas See Pics / Courtney Stodden Posts A PANTY LINER In Sexy Snap, As She Calls Out Shamers / Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.