Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home (36866 Views)

Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by tosin400: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer who have been severally accused by fellow actress, Tonto Dikeh as her husband’s side chic and for being the reason why her marriage crashed threatens to expose an influential politician begging her to break his home into pieces.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/actress-rosaline-meurer-threatens-to-expose-politician-begging-her-to-break-his-home/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by sehin79(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
this doesnt add up to me why would someone be begging to break his home,just go cheat on your wife case close.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
So she's now a professional heartbreaker grin

72 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by femolacqua(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
coolesmile:
So she's now a professional heartbreaker grin
I guess she deserves an award. grin

32 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by frankanyiks(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na wash...fake publicity

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by iamsea(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Is this a calculated attempt at making people believe shes a good girl and not a home breaker, considering the perception some peeps have got bout her cuz of all those Tonto dikeh ish? or whats the motive behind that her post

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by NwaAmaikpe: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

I am such an illiterate.
I never knew home-breaking was an occupation

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Finestface(f): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Men
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Gobhanky: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bleach bleach
Yuck

5 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by wapkakid: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by free2ryhme: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosin400:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer who have been severally accused by fellow actress, Tonto Dikeh as her husband’s side chic and for being the reason why her marriage crashed threatens to expose an influential politician begging her to break his home into pieces.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/actress-rosaline-meurer-threatens-to-expose-politician-begging-her-to-break-his-home/

Woman, they will do anything for attention

Common sense fall on her

10 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Harwoyeez(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sigh's
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by teamsynergy: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
sehin79:
this doesnt add up to me why would someone be begging to break his home,just go cheat on your wife case close.
read this coded msg again,

oga politician wan chop puna, so he slid into her DM, but the bae knows the polithiefcian is married

1 Like

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by MrDandy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by misspineapple(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
C dis one..Wu u dey deceive?

9 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by colossus91(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
typed Rosaline Meurer on search google came up with "do u mean the home breaker?." grin

17 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
How will a man Beg for an unknown woman to break his Home?

He can easily do that himself by bringing any woman into the house and sleep with her.

Now she is feeling like a Bad ass girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by hilroy: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Babe what's your profession?

Home breaking

Are you a burglar?

No, I only wreck people's marriage by snatching their husbands

Kikikikiki grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mrvhewwww
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by pterson(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ashawo at work! Beware...

12 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by ddippset(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Another slay mama on the loose.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Ericaikince(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
angry
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by TINALETC3(f): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by babasolo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good evening to you all
If you're reading this post now,
I prophecy pregnancy into your life
Be ye male or female, you can't escape it for God blessed you saying,
"be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth...

So please don't argue with me, argue with God,

7 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by 7footre(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Occupation; professional home wrecker
Charges: affordable

2 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by seunny4lif(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am such an illiterate.

11 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by pterson(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am such an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by bottlecap: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
so u want tell me say u no be home breaker before

1 Like

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
How will a man Beg for an unknown woman to break his Home?

He can easily do that himself by bringing any woman into the house and sleep with her.

Now she is feeling like a Bad ass girl

Bad ass? Like u abi

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by NobleAngell(f): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
She's pretty... granted! But she should even be too embarrassed to share this to the world. Shiooooooooor!

4 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by tjskii(f): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
People wee sha make things up to stay relevant,how are we sure this politician is not a figment of her imagination undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by adavizeh100(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
ayam not hondastanding....

u mean she's now a professional homebreaker....?
lwkm...

she better go find mumu...
make she fall on Am...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent / Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) / Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.