Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home (36919 Views)

Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by auntysimbiat(f): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by FisifunKododada: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thirsty niggas everywhere
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by bbbabes(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gerrooff and shove it off ur ass
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Homeboiy: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Finestface:
Men

wetin men do?
don't u know she's trying to pull a publicity stunt
see ur face
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by skywalker001(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
coolesmile:
So she's now a professional heartbreaker grin
u meant professional home breaker
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by NollywoodNews24(f): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is getting somewhere
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by RealHaute: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
How will a man Beg for an unknown woman to break his Home?

He can easily do that himself by bringing any woman into the house and sleep with her.

Now she is feeling like a Bad ass girl

My long-lost gehfwend.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by LordOfNaira: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
sehin79:
this doesnt add up to me why would someone be begging to break his home,just go cheat on your wife case close.

Hungry men can do and say anything just to taste that fruit. My sister once showed me the FB message of a man (a certain project supervisor) disturbing her. The man said he would let her kill his mother if she could just yes to a date. Imagine!!!
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Collins10(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
sehin79:
this doesnt add up to me why would someone be begging to break his home,just go cheat on your wife case close.
It does add up. What the man sent her was a flirting DM. He is asking her to go out with him. Sort of saying 'If you broke up Churchill's home by sleeping with him, I dont mind if you break my home inorder to sleep with me.'
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by GuntersChain(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
see occupation.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Collins10(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
How will a man Beg for an unknown woman to break his Home?

He can easily do that himself by bringing any woman into the house and sleep with her.

Now she is feeling like a Bad ass girl
The man does not just want any woman. He wants her.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by solbinho: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by barallanee(f): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
coolesmile:
it's now her calling
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by david06(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
sehin79:

Are u now a professional home breaker?
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
iamsea:
Is this a calculated attempt at making people believe shes a good girl and not a home breaker, considering the perception some peeps have got bout her cuz of all those Tonto dikeh ish? or whats the motive behind that her post

You get wisdom *thumbs up*
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by morbeta(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
This girl is so dumb.......she is thinking through the anus.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by SplendidE(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
home breaker guys beware
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by KardinalZik(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
NobleAngell:
She's pretty... granted! But she should even be too embarrassed to share this to the world. Shiooooooooor!
How can a certified olosho be 'embarrassed'? Ashawo no get shame!
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Organizer111222(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Actress which movie
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I am such an illiterate.
I never knew home-breaking was an occupation
Now you know, you will need to be apprentice to her, she's good at breaking homes.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Her bj must be a serious master tools for breaking homes.
I think wives needs to step up their games and funs with husbands.

So many home breakers everywhere now.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Richy4(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some things should be left unsaid.....
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Jetjacky(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
LOL grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:

I am such an illiterate.
I never knew home-breaking was an occupation
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Gobhanky:
Bleach bleach
Yuck
It seems Churchill likes them bleached
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by ossuofia1: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Talentless t.waa.t
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by muchroom(m): 2:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by davidif: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Finestface:
Men

Women.
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by sidneyeze: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2017
tosin400:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer who have been severally accused by fellow actress, Tonto Dikeh as her husband’s side chic and for being the reason why her marriage crashed threatens to expose an influential politician begging her to break his home into pieces.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/actress-rosaline-meurer-threatens-to-expose-politician-begging-her-to-break-his-home/

lol some people must be funny
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by corpershun: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
mschewww...this one wants to stay relevant...next please
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Rophie(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
coolesmile:
na professional homebreaker grin
coolesmile:
na professional homebreaker
Re: Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home by Duru009(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Silent ur critic and go n marry!!

Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho