Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! (10991 Views)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by olujackson: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
House pls,does anyone have an insight on questions to expect? current affairs or General knowledge? pls help
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Samtob90(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
When did you receive the invitation?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by yoHighness: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please,were you sent a text message or mail for the invite?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by olujackson: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
I received a text today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by ukeme200(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
I'm observing with keen interest.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by PMPhoenix(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
olujackson:
I received a text today.
Could you please upload a screenshot? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Godfather92(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Story
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by ukandi1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is serious . what's this about ? How did they come by those they selected ? Maybe northerners and few south westerners as usual. Isorait
We from d south south would be observing as usual.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
olujackson:
House pls,does anyone have an insight on questions to expect? current affairs or General knowledge? pls help
could u send d screenshot of your invite. Y only u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Scammmmmm!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls screen shot the invitation message for the test.. .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
it's a lie!!!!! no one has been contacted via text. you just want to cause panic. very unfair things we do. you want people in the south to feel like they've been disenfranchised. you should post a snapshot. na only you want work for over 700vacancies?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by maxwell767(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
omelemao:
it's a lie!!!!! no one has been contacted via text. you just want to cause panic. very unfair things we do. you want people in the south to feel like they've been disenfranchised. you should post a snapshot. na only you want work for over 700vacancies?

I just tire oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by undefeated(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
olujackson:
Hmm Ogbomosho weed at work

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by fatdick(m): 1:47am On Jul 12, 2017
The OP was right afterall.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by EMMYD01(m): 5:14am On Jul 12, 2017
It might be for OND holders

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
The OP was right afterall.
proof?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by DoreJoe(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2017
The first lady is right to call this country a zoo 'hyaenas' Timo and pulba as turn simba to herbivorous animal, najar I hail DPR well don
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Spetzzy7(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Resetting password doesn't seem to be working
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by fatdick(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

proof?
they have started sending sms invites to ND holders while the online application status of graduates (BSc and HND) have started changing from 'pending approval' to 'approved' or 'rejected' respectively.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
they have started sending sms invites to ND holders while the online application status of graduates (BSc and HND) have started changing from 'pending approval' to 'approved' or 'rejected' respectively.

bros, i asked for proof...this one u gave me na still theortical speculations...show me one proof for eida of the situations u stated. thank u sir.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by fatdick(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

bros, i asked for proof...this one u gave me na still theortical speculations...show me one proof for eida of the situations u stated. thank u sir.
I'm sorry but I'm not in a position to do that. If you applied, why not log into your portal on d DPR recruitment website or contact anyone you know who applied using ND? That's your best bet Sir. Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by hayotundeh: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
they have started sending sms invites to ND holders while the online application status of graduates (BSc and HND) have started changing from 'pending approval' to 'approved' or 'rejected' respectikvely.
It is true oo...just checked my profile on dpr....application status read approved...i suggest everyone login n check too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
fatdick:
I'm sorry but I'm not in a position to do that. If you applied, why not log into your portal on d DPR recruitment website or contact anyone you know who applied using ND? That's your best bet Sir. Have a pleasant day.

na wa oh...anyways, i applied with B.eng n my is still showing pending ish. anyways hope still dey.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by meccisoft(f): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls I got an information that does who got approved are those with either first class of 2:1 pls how true
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Adekunlemoyo: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
meccisoft:
Pls I got an information that does who got approved are those with either first class of 2:1 pls how true
.nt true,i registerd wit 2:2...just check mine nw..n it ws approved..get ur info rite
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by hayotundeh: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
meccisoft:
Dnt think DT info is authentic
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adekunlemoyo:
.nt true,i registerd wit 2:2...just check mine nw..n it ws approved..get ur info rite

bro, is the approved a new development from the initial "pending"? kindly share a snap shot.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Hussyk: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
does anyone have the challange of "No institution"?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Maksol(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
No institution is what I saw now n pending on my application.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls help i cant remember my pswrd again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
jidxin:
pls help i cant remember my pswrd again
do forget password na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Use SMS Job Interview Invitation To Kidnap Job Seekers / Schneider Electric Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through A CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.