Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! (11015 Views)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by josephjuwon75(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
I can't remember my password and I have been trying to get the change of password link but not working
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by bez(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mine is approved graduate trainee system analyst while my Hubby's own is no institution and pending successful submission experience hire Geologist

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

do forget password na
dey re sending nothin to my mail...... ve tried it over nd over again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
bez:
Mine is approved graduate trainee system analyst while my Hubby's own is no institution and pending successful submission experience hire Geologist

screenshot of urs pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Zirah: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shut up. U keep screaming proof proof. No one's forcing you to believe. And no one owes you any proof.

Sleekydee:

screenshot of urs pls

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
help oo wat can i do i cnt rembr my password
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Hussyk: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
so what can be done about this No institution and pending of a thing ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zirah:
Shut up. U keep screaming proof proof. No one's forcing you to believe. And no one owes you any proof.

and since when did asking for proof bcom an insult, u sound pain like hv been bounced, but how is dt my fault? if i hv for proof that u dont freaking hv, y not say u dont..rather than get personal...afterall i woke up dis morning to a news on NL abt Don Moen been dead(which apparently is fake)...anyways dude park well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Polymath56: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

and since when did asking for proof bcom an insult, u sound pain like hv been bounced, but how is dt my fault? if i hv for proof that u dont freaking hv, y not say u dont..rather than get personal...afterall i woke up dis morning to a news on NL abt Don Moen been dead(which apparently is fake)...anyways dude park well

You can help yourself by checking this link, you r going to see screenshots of those that hv bn Approved, rejected and pending successful submission.

https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/101

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Sleekydee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Polymath56:

You can help yourself by checking this link, you r going to see screenshots of those that hv bn Approved, rejected and pending successful submission.

https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/101

thanks alot mate...wa gbayi.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Akintolhmed: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
yes! my application show Approved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by dotman081(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Spetzzy7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
josephjuwon75:
I can't remember my password and I have been trying to get the change of password link but not working

Same here . Trying to reset , not working
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
ijust called dia cust care now dat i couldnt remember my password so they said their server is down dat dey are working on it. so i think they are abt to do something prolly send information for invitation for an interview.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by fatdick(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zirah:

dont mind the dude. But you were also too hostile. A pretty lady shouldnt be. Best of luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by bez(f): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

screenshot of urs pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by chiscodedon(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
tot there was an active existing thread on DPR since 2016 why opening another... if only to focus on aptitude test,let the objective be kept..for compliant go to the main thread
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by UnimkeAk(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
jidxin:
ijust called dia cust care now dat i couldnt remember my password so they said their server is down dat dey are working on it. so i think they are abt to do something prolly send information for invitation for an interview.

Same here o , cant remember my password, i hope the reset password button is fixed fast.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by macanthony25(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
When will BA holders write their own
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Same here o , cant remember my password, i hope the reset password button is fixed fast.
ok u also called dem?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by johnsoay: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
What next after the approval of the application?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by onwuegbu81: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
olujackson:
I received a text today.
are you from northern part of Nigeria?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by donfiazo2k: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mine is still showing pending - successful submission... I still have hope.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by zdeen: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
My profile is approved..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
finally I'm able to change my password tru d reset link sent to my mail...but mine is still pending successful submission
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by UnimkeAk(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2017
jidxin:
ok u also called dem?
Yea, the guy said the portal was closed and they are working on it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
jidxin:
finally I'm able to change my password tru d reset link sent to my mail...but mine is still pending successful submission
Did you call the support desk? Because the reset password is still not working for me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by jidxin(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
aooyelami:

Did you call the support desk? Because the reset password is still not working for me
not really, altho i called dem but it has nothing to do wit it cos wen i called dey ddnt ask me anytin concerning my account. i tried dz morning arnd 8 am

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by player001k: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Mine is still pending.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by deewhydoski(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
olujackson:
I received a text today.
in d text message u received, where u told how d test will look like, something like numerical,verbal and critical reasoning
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! by Adekunlemoyo: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Pls o,anybody wit DPR pass questn shld help me o..adekunlemore@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Accepting Cv / So People Do Finish Answering All Questions In Aptitude Test (say, Dragnet) / Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.