Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Barbers Wanted Immediately - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Barbers Wanted Immediately (480 Views)

Professional Stylists, Braiders And Barbers Wanted In Owerri. / Hotel Cleaners Wanted Immediately In Ogidi. / Live In Nanny Wanted Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbers Wanted Immediately by AnDesign: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Job Summary:
Responsible for using scissors or clippers to trim, cut, shave, or shape hair in a barbershop. Provides consultation to client, selects equipment, cuts hair, styles, and then blow-dries and finishes hair.

Primary Responsibilities:
Cut, trim, and shape hair into desired style.
Utilize clippers, combs, rushes, scissors, and blow-out guns to style and cut hair.
Apply lather using a thick brush chin, cheeks, and neck.
Use razor to shave beard or mustache.
Shape hair on temple and neck.
Perform consultation to get the client's opinion on desired hairstyle.
Apply product such as mousse or serum to hair.
Cut and style hair.
Apply lotion after shaving.
Massage face, neck, or scalp.
Apply hot towels on face to open pores.
Use blow dryer to dry hair.
Give client mirror to check color/cut.
Use scissors to correct stray hair or sides that appear longer.
Cut bangs.
Shave sideburns or back or neck.
Sweep up hair around station.
Stock shelves with products.
Check out patrons.
Promote services using coupons and cards.
Sell products or cosmetic supplies.

Requirements:
Proven work experience
Proficiency in English
Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask‎
Minimum of OND in any field or discipline

Application method:
Interested applicants should forward a copy of their CV's to cheetahswing@yahoo.com or forward name, qualification & mobile number to the message box or to 07034328269

NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.‎
Re: Barbers Wanted Immediately by ipobarecriminals: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
i'm baba kafilat.I have 23 yrs experience in gerigeri,gorimapa. I knw how to use blade and comb plus 1965 hand clipper
Re: Barbers Wanted Immediately by christyybee: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin
ipobarecriminals:
i'm baba kafilat.I have 23 yrs experience in gerigeri,gorimapa. I knw how to use blade and comb plus 1965 hand clipper
Re: Barbers Wanted Immediately by AMAKAEUPH: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.

(1) (Reply)

JOB: Company Reps Needed. / Job Opening For Graduates And Student Members Of ICAN / Guest Relationship Officer Job For OND, And Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.