Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly (20919 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by JamieNaija(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nigerian Actor and Lawmaker, Desmond Elliot shares pictures from a plenary session in Lagos State House of Assembly as he speaks on the current flood Situation.

Desmond Elliot was elected to represent the people of Surulere Constituency as their member of Parliament in 2015.

Nice one boss.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/desmond-elliot-speaks-on-flood.html?m=1

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by NollywoodNews24(f): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Funny people...... after Evans...... Wizard and Davido..... Now... it's Lekki Flood.... okay

auto correct change Wizkid to Wizard again.....

when will this phone stop arguing with me...

31 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Brown14: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
their business

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by auntysimbiat(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
nice one
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by holatin(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
this guy surprised me greatly, use to think he may want to be in the news due to His previous career but he never run his mouth or do notice me like fayose, dokin okupe or abati.

that's one of the quality of a good leader, talk less but impact more.

nice one Desmond idiot I mean Elliot.

sori sir

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Onyinye15(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Weldon sir
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Castleberry: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Good
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Guys don't kid yourself.. Desmond Elliot's mansion is around us and the area to his house is affected by the flood.. if you think this is out for 100% love for the masses you're on a long thing..he wants to clear the road to his house

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Onyinye15:
Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Riosystem: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
The Guy is Good

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by biz2get(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
They Bring Up this Issues...

To Distract the Masses .

At the end, Where do they repair?

LEKKI PHASE 1, VI. IKOYI. finish. The masses are left in the dark again. smiley

It's time the masses ask for 50/50.
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Enugufirstson(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2017
All these bloggers sef...
What shows us he spoke against the flood in lekki...
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Sleyanya1(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Successful Young Honourable.

Career.
Hobbies.
Calling (Spiritual purpose).

When these three things starts paying you, you're successful already.

I hope they come up with a solution to mitigate the flooding hazard.
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Ahh see as my Desmond just con fat... back in the days I used to fantasize about him. kiss
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by SeniorZato(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Desmondeebabaaa
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by teelaw4life(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
All i see is his attire. Full-time career politicians.
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by marooh: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Trust nigeria nollywood!

From next week they will update the season movies.
Name like.

The God of lekki.
Lekki my love.
Lekki the evil town.
Beach lekki.
Serpent of lekki
Lekki the wanders
Lekki the licky grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by ominilongest(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2017
D man wearing lemon must b from mainland grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Handsome dude
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2017
HOUSE OF COMEDIES.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by misspineapple(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Oga leave dat tin..Flood is bae jawe
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by balash(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:

Ya one comedian of a lady lol
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by labisibrass(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2017
frosh
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hdanny(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:
baby, i can't help buh appreciate d beauty in ur world
what a pretty _____!
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
How has he impacted you positively. keep praising them just for no reason. He is not in abati, fayose and okupes class yet. WE SABI YOU NA MONEY YOU TAKE FROM THE GUY? holatin begibegi

SUFFERING AND SMILLING
holatin:
this guy surprised me greatly, use to think he may want to be in the news due to His previous career but he never run his mouth or do notice me like fayose, dokin okupe or abati.

nice one Desmond idiot I mean Elliot.

sori sir

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:

nice one Desmond Idiot I mean Elliot.

sori sir
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2017
SO I THOUGHT TOO. No pictures nothing
Enugufirstson:
All these bloggers sef...
What shows us he spoke against the flood in lekki...
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
ON BED or where?? grin grin grin
Riosystem:
The Guy is Good
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Good response, can you show us the pictures? SELF MADE
connectpoint:
Guys don't kid yourself.. Desmond Elliot's mansion is around us and the area to his house is affected by the flood.. if you think this is out for 100% love for the masses you're on a long thing..he wants to clear the road to his house
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Just diverting our humble attentions just to keep looting
NollywoodNews24:
Funny people...... after Evans...... Wizard and Davido..... Now... it's Lekki Flood.... okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video / Condoms At My Concert Were For Sex Awareness – Mayorkun / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.