Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly (20921 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2017
by masses population, it should be 09/10
biz2get:
They Bring Up this Issues...

To Distract the Masses .

At the end, Where do they repair?

LEKKI PHASE 1, VI. IKOYI. finish. The masses are left in the dark again. smiley

It's time the masses ask for 50/50.
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by holatin(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
How has he impacted you positively. keep praising them just for no reason. He is not in abati, fayose and okupes class yet. WE SABI YOU NA MONEY YOU TAKE FROM THE GUY? holatin begibegi

SUFFERING AND SMILLING
and where you see say I say he don impact, am saying kudos to his less public show off u dey talk another thing.

who class help if all they do is notice me and stupid verbal outburst everyday.

me begibegi
I don't know any politician apart from newspaper or TV, any politician never give me 1 kobo.
so Mr man, get to know people before rushing into stupid conclusions.

ciao
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
Good response, can you show us the pictures? SELF MADE

Not where to win a debate.. find out elsewhere
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Riosystem: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
ON BED or where?? grin grin grin
On Bed
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by biz2get(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
by masses population, it should be 09/10

9 to 10. Is more like 2 to 1.

It has been 2 to 1 system before the US Criminals / Cabals Introduced the banking system.

And banks Brought about inflation.

Which later increased to 500 to 1.. And still rising.

That's why the popular saying.

The rich gets richer the poor gets poorer.

It's a circle. And Desmond Elliot is only interested in fixing the water areas in his area and keeping the change.

Bcus according to the bank rules. creating money from nothing is not illegal. cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by misspineapple(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Hdanny:

baby, i can't help buh appreciate d beauty in ur world
what a pretty _____!
lol..Tanks
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by holatin(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by peacemara54(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by okonja(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
ominilongest:
D man wearing lemon must b from mainland grin grin

Hahahaha, with that corner eye + smile e take dey look Elliot abi? cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by iamrealdeji(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
see as the guy come fat. Nigerian politicians and fat be like. Lazy fools
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by iamrealdeji(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
this guy surprised me greatly, use to think he may want to be in the news due to His previous career but he never run his mouth or do notice me like fayose, dokin okupe or abati.

that's one of the quality of a good leader, talk less but impact more.

nice one Desmond idiot I mean Elliot.

sori sir
how has he impacted? or why the praises?
Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Aluweezy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
For your flight booking; both local & international, and visa to various country across the world, visit ZIDORA GROUP OF COMPANIES.

We offer the following world class services:

° Excellent airport protocol
° Air ticketing, Seat reservation and confirmation
° Visa related services; (Assist in processing your study, work and tourist visa)
° Meetings, seminars and conference planning
° Family travel and tour packages
° School/youth excursions/holidays
° Christian and Muslim Pilgrimages
° Free airport pick up and drop for international flights.

Office address: 54 Ago palace way, off Poopola bus-stop, Ago-Okota Lagos.

For enquiries; Tel: 08166906526
Email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com

Re: Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hdanny(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:
lol..Tanks
who knows what the future holds for us, if only we could trust eachother wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condoms At My Concert Were For Sex Awareness – Mayorkun / “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims / Patoranking Surprises Lady With Dubai Trip, An All Expense-Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.