Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Done Deal! Manchester United Confirm Lukaku Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done Deal! Manchester United Confirm Lukaku Signing (382 Views)

Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) / DONE DEAL! Manchester United Confirm Traore Signing / Nigeria’s Rivers United Confirm Confed Cup Progression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Done Deal! Manchester United Confirm Lukaku Signing by Icedprince1d(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Everton striker, Romelu Lukaku has completed his much anticipated transfer to Manchester United. The red devils has confirm that they have completed the signing of the Belgian forward from Everton on a five-year contract with an option to extend for a further year.

The 24-year-old forward will joined his new teammates in Los Angeles, where he has been on holiday ahead of the upcoming pre season training.

Lukaku has always been vocal about his desire to play for a top club and compete in the uefa champions league. He however paid tribute to his former club and their fan in a statement published on Manchester United's official website.

The statement read: “I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down” “You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team during the Europa League final and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans but before that pre-season is where the hard work starts and I am looking forward to that first training session."

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/07/done-deal-manchester-united-confirm.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Is Mayweather Broke? Mayweather Ask IRS For Pardon Over Outstanding Tax / All Liverpoolfc Fans Pls Come In / Alexis Sanchez Is Staying, Arsene Wenger Presser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.