Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey (8077 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Chipappii(m): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Drabeey:
Chapter 6

There are different types of slaps... The slap i recieved that day should be called 'atomic slap' because immediately i recieved it all i kept hearing in my ears is ' riaaan, riaan '.

" i wan enter you, you dey do nonsense... Your father well well. " he gripped me around my waist, tore my cloths and bent my back towards him. I immediately felt a finger towards my pussay region and he used same hand to spread my legs. I felt a warm strong dick pierced through my pussay hole. The tempo got intense as Dr Brutus kept banging me more harder, it wasnt sweet at all and i didnt enjoy the whole thing.
" stop, stop. Let me fucck you myself, you are injuring me." i stopped him in between the hot sex. I switched position, laid him on the bed and climbed him. Im sure i made him happy that day.
Dr Brutus called me into his office the second day and told me he would want me to be his personal girlfriend.., maybe the idiot should have said fucckmate. All these went on and on until one day i realised i had shot myself at the leg.

Life became a little bit easier after i gave birth to my first baby but just then I started having problems when men that visits que to have sex with me......
Dr Brutus was the only man who had access to have sex with me. He made sure of that, he once told me he was second in command to chipappii who was probably the commander of the facility.

I got pregnant for Brutus, no one could have impregnated me if not Brutus. He wouldn't still allow me be, he kept having sex with me every now and then.

The day i started having problems was when Dr Brutus died suddenly. He died thesame day i gave birth to my child. He had once told me to visit his secret safe anytime i felt im in danger and he wasnt there to help.
Brutus helped with my delivery
with the help of Funmi and two other ladies.

" no one will take this baby from you " Dr Brutus told me, immediately i put to bed.

He recieved a call immediately and all i kept hearing him say was " no, not this one. I wont take it. " He then told me something i never understood. He said ' my last four digits'

" Brutus, are you crazy " chipappii bumped in and started having argument with Brutus. The argument got so much that Brutus said something which angered chipappii. I didnt hear it.
" you are a dead man " Chipappii said and ordered his boys to excuse Brutus out of the room. They bought out guns and pointed it at Brutus head while he obeyed.
" i will go with you, but let me get to my office first. " His office was just behind the labour room, he went into the office with chipappii and two other guys, while one stayed with us. Suddenly we started hearing arguments again and then 'gboaa, gboaa' gunshots.....

" Brutus, you fuckingg bastard, what did this bitch did to you that made you kill yourself !"
chipappii cried out in an anger mood.
" wait, i will kill that bitch, her child too " and i started hearing footsteps towards my ward.

" stand up, stand up ! You witch, you bewitched him, you made him kill himself. That was my best friend fool ! " chipappii kept shouting at me and waving his gun on my head without any care it might trigger. I was afraid to my core. I couldn't say a word, all i did was shut my eyes.
"oh, i know what to do..... I will kill you bit by bit."
He asked where the baby was and told funmi to wrap her in a duvet. She obliged immediately, i had no strength to resist him not until he told funmi to hand the baby to him and just before my eyes Chipappii shot into the duvet and i saw blood gush out from it....
That day every spirit holding me together disappeared.

Next update....

Final Episode

Jeez. This Chipappii sef
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by thickminaj(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Drabeey:
guys, final episode is dropping soon.
This story is short because i want you to enjoy it. it is not because i cant make it more 'episodinal' than this, but i wont like to........ you know now.

biafrabushboy
chipappii
YINKS89
Oyindatjay01
DrinosBlog
abdulshakur
SPDAZZY
splinz
kakakoshina
Deji124
Hurklan
eniqurl
kelvinhilton
Didov1
thickminaj

THANKS Y'ALL. RESPECT!!!!!

our next story is CRIMES HUSH.

thnx for the mention. Anticipating ur new story
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by SPDAZZY(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm, things happen in this life!
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chapter 7

final episode

Who has been stubborn helped? Well not for me, i have lived my life not knowing any form of parental love, maybe i could have try and be stubborn and see probably my mother spank me and maybe my father will pat my back.

Why has she died when i could not even hear her speak a word to me? Most painful that father died and he couldn't even say a word to me.

Well Uncle Tunbosun who killed my father now owns all that belongs to him, if you care to ask how i knew.... I have been seeded to Kelvinhiltin, Remember.... Dr kelvin. He is now my sexmate, virtually could a day go by without him making love to me. Followed by chipappii who is also a good fvucker, he comes once in a while to get me laid. I now see sex as my daily food. More girls are been brought in virtually on weekly basis and we keep scrubbing the floor after it has been littered with the blood of those who attempt to run. I have never seen the beyond the gate which is always heavily guarded. Those who have tasted the view of what it looks like outside are either brought in dead or killed as soon as they come in. It is now our part and dead bodies is nothing but sheer meats.

I was inside Dr Hilton's office waiting to get laid one day. He came im with all vigor to bang mr hard as hr always do, but he recieved a call and ran out as immediately as he could.
"im coming back" he said as he dropped the newspaper he was holding on my laps... I kept checking it on my laps without touching it..... Immediately, my eyes caught the picture of someone i may know. Certainly, this is my unvle Tunbosun, i grabbed thr paper and kept checking what he was doing on the front of the dailies.... Lo and behold my uncle has rose to become a commissioner in one of the Nigeria state. I didnt have enough time to read as Hiltin bumped in. He ordered me to lay on my back and he penetrated me from behind. I felt no pains nor pleasure, all i kept imagining is how my uncle had rose to become an important person in our society.

My readers, i had already used up to three years here and i've seen more than 50 people killed. Do i remember telling you, the two other ladies who were brought in together with me are dead. Chidinma died while giving birth to her second baby while pelumi who tried escaping never came back.

Dr. Hiltin sent me to bring a file from late Dr Brutus's office after he was through enjoying himself on me.

The lock opened and everywhere was dusty as it been a while anyone entered into the room. I entered the semi dark room, i started feeling awkward about the whole place it was as if the room was hunted. I boldly stepped in and my eyes glanced immediately at the louver..... My heart broke again as i saw thr stain of blood on the glass. It has not been cleaned. I went there and touched it, my mind wandered immediately at the day i gave birth and started sobbing. The noise along the drawer of Dr Brutus brought me back. It was as if a baby was crying towards there. My hours are risen.... Who knows maybe my baby is still alive. I rushed down and what i saw scared me to my bone marrow.

....... It was only a cat in there. The cat attacked me and i flee before it then ran away through the rest room.
Was it living inside?
Is there any hole out of that place? I kept thinking.....

I stood there and goose pimples all over my body. Im sure that room was haunted.
" The last digit of my number" That word flashed through my mind again, that was Dr Brutus last speech to me. I summoned courage and moved towards the desk. I got there and saw a locker digitally locked. Only a four digits could unlock it. It the dawned on me that Dr. Brutus last digits could be the unlock code. Yet, i dont know Dr Brutus's mobile number.

I was still lost in thoughts on what next i should do when i started hearing sounds of footsteps coming from the staircase outside the office.

I remembered i didnt lock the door and i rushed down to lock it. I swerved back to the desk and started searching for something containing his number. Luck shone on me as i saw a list containing something that looks like a rooster, and voila i saw
' chipappii 0802366.....monday
' kelvinhiltin 0806655.... Wednesday
............, thursday
............. Friday
.......... Saturday
and my eye glanced immediately at Brutus.... 0804655.....

I punched in his last digits and the lock opened.

The smell that emitted from it was enough to kill a full grown elephant. It was so strong and i couldn't withstood it. I covered my nose with my fingers and probed further. I drowned my right hand into the safe nd my hand touched something that seems like a wood. I brought it out and it turned out to be a hand.it was so dry and now a skeleton with pale meats on it. I quickly dropped it and my body began to shake vigorously. I became so afraid. I wondered what Brutus could have left for me to see in there. I was determined to see it all.

I dig again, this time i poured out all it has inside out by turning it upside down. Everything poured out and heard something sounded like a key. I picked it up and it was wrapped in a small piece of paper. I opened it and saw a hand written sentence... ' Use the toilet and use the key for the last door, be careful.... It' dangerous.'

I couldn't wait any further i dived i straight into the rest room and saw no entrance. It was all sealed up.
" hey, what da fucvk are you doing inside there, open up will ya?" i heard Dr Brutus banged the door again while ordering i op
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
I couldn't wait any further i dived i straight into the rest room and saw no entrance. It was all sealed up.
" hey, what da fucvk are you doing inside there, open up will ya?" i heard Dr Brutus banged the door again while ordering i open the door. I got so tensed up and started searching vigorously for the entrapment.
I got so tired and sat on the bathtub, i was helpless. I realised the bathtub rested and was a little foamy. I stood up and tried checking what made it soft. I raised it up and saw a door under it laid flat on the floor underneath the bathtub. Meanwhile, Hiltin had already started breaking the door.

I opened the door and saw a ladder leading to an unknown destination. I climbed down immediately as i was so afraid, infact i forgot to bring down tye door, i left it opened. Immediately i finished climbing the door i saw water on the floor, i got afraid i was inside a well. Now i was no more afraid of death. I jumped down and my leg hit a solid ground, i then realised the water was going through a tunnel. I bent low and started crawling though the hole. I realised the tunnel was very long and i couldn't see any light beyond the tunnel.

I was now so determined not to go back, if i have to die inside this shiithole, so be it.
I crawled further. It was just about 30minutes after which i had started crawling through the hole when i started feeling a bit strange about myself. I was tired and my visions had started to blur.

" did you know your father killed my father ?" I saw uncle Tunbosun in something that looks like a vision. ' am i dead ' i asked myself.
" No you are not, im real and i must let you know that i killed your father because he killed our father too " Uncle Tunbosun declared as he disappeared from my vision.

" mother join me..... Come here now, i want to suck from you "
what nonsense is this.... How could a baby speak. I realised it was my baby that was speaking to me. I was weak already and i fell asleep.

I woke up after i heard something like vehicles moving over the tunnel. I started crawling further until i began seeing a glimpse of light.
Oh i wasnt dead after all, i was only hallucinating. All the dramas that happened inside that hole were only hallucinations.

I started moving faster as i realised im approaching my escape. At last i got there and it was a pithole buried to suck water away from the road.
I peeped from where i was and saw vehicles moving on a fast pace and they aint stopping.

I pushed the covering up and it opened. I felt a fresh oxygen sucked into my nostrils. I raised my head up and the next person i saw was you.

Now i know Mothers are on strike if not, i couldn't take care of my own yet, my mother left me to suffer this much. Mothers are indeed on strike.

Im sorry was all i could say to miss Ibukun Olaife. I tried matching my break as hard as i could, but it was so near and i had crushed her badly. I immediately rushed her to a nearby hospital, but she was rejected, she was referred here( general hospital ) and the doctor had said she may not survive this. She is not going to die on me, i assured myself but just then she said....

" i pray i dont survive this ” , but if i finally die, please tell my story."

she said this and gave up the ghost. The doctor declared she was gone. I cant help but crying while i type miss Ibukun's life account. She was indeed right..... ' mothers are on strike ' if not the likes of Brutus, chipappii and co were born by some mothers.

Written by DRABEEY

THANKS FOR READING

1 Like

Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
guys i really appreciate you.

biafrabushboy chipappii YINKS89 Oyindatjay01 DrinosBlog abdulshakur SPDAZZY splinz kakakoshina Deji124 Hurklan eniqurl kelvinhilton Didov1 thickminaj THANKS Y'ALL. RESPECT!!!!! our next story is CRIMES HUSH.

DRABEEY WAS HERE
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
biafrabushboy
Sashx. seanmozilla.. kiziitokennel.. tuktudicko.. kaycee625.. RABIUR... Sniffydon.. kingkaspa... jumizie. Omobs iliquidator spdazzy Ayemilito Dare2try unlimitedifex Fantisha Davidhero

Evathyst, IZUKWU, Aliyeous, Sunexy, miremoses, YINKS89, layla129, KingTom, juhan, kennedymac, damilola69, Hurklan, ennyscongy, dianna1, imsirkay, Donemc, Aristokells24, hfinest1,Andykruiz, danwa25, Ndukings92, Evathyst, slimthugchimee, ireneony, Tuhndhay, joeCris, Despirado121, josh4ever, ritababe, khodedboih, cherrybrown, mekonglobal, johnjunior39, sampete, donobecs, milanseedorf, verine, babasolo, avicky, zimoni, iyamchee, virturaikay, zanebaddo, governorsym, Orlandihno, amross16, onuwaje, suraaj, EngrE, saheedbadmus, WHIZKIDEFE, Ayodeji2k14, louiskay, kestare, joshuamoses101, godsonchikelue, bernie4naija, WeedyGonzalez, siempere,sekzy99, unearthed, ennyscongy, McBrooklyn, saucekid, Ebenezer1998, Nelkoko, anyakarl, Okoanike, Romzii, bassette, TamedWolf90, Ijaya123, Henz24, IAMXcessiz, kryptonKing, barackodam, ClintonDal, cheruv, ashatoda, ArinzeAlec, Mutaino7, yurme, MERS, cutecanson, ademoladeji, BeeBeeOoh, Glokit, ayxmania, chines4, Stormisova, KissCODE, odafe94, OlufemiWhit, sammyendowed, uanda, mimzy, Smellymouth, sunkieisland, AbrahamLincoln, addempsea, incredible70, rapcy, sherif4owo, chorlay, vosquare, IRAPADA, PastorAji, Stelvin101, phatiebaba, elpiro, Edipee, olojuede01, peleson, Oluwabunmy, lexaydfg, 7footre, godaxionbamin, mo9ice, emmanuelles, philismary, Slimfitdiva, brightballer, donkelz, DavOnyi, hero10, eagleeye2, scabit, AirSultan. Ralphloren25, jmichlins, mancheeutd, naijamakossa, marcusagrippa, heatflux, andretony, daholiest, Simplebea, aprilwise selvad, nadalion, eddyroyal, petishegzy, discoprophet, annikky, Solidkay, Phamoxy, ishowdotgmail, FactTruths, Mekky05, desdichando, Nwereonye, heskeyw, 3rdlegxxx, Onyeval, flekside, vickkydgreat, chucksvialle, marshalrhino, Erick9300, guntranno, faith2ogesco, rednaxx, stainlink, Diction10nairal, EngrKabir, Ayomide93, naijafox, freshkunzy, Rocktation, obasegun88, UdBerg, BoluGabriel, alhajisindodo, vinee09, bigjoule, Nitefury, mhiz, maiconyoung, Bb4u, snezBaba, donpapachi, neo2smart, rejoicebae, iAmCharis, alexie4real, Aadetola1, holymayor5, Bonchila, sunnyeinstein, nastyd, Penuelseun, slimmyjimmy, abagajnr3, chucksvalle, Olatoman, teewai3, Benndted, Predivine, Jodesky, JeffreyJames, celeb4lfe, south7313, latbas, engryomiaina, tgwltm, YoungDaNaval, Rucosta10, Eminentsaint, obaayo2, heanyi40, Ishilove, Twaci, Anas09, Ralphloren25, krett, Gofwane, Dhanidhamy, fancyboy, fashonale, rhodu, gurugalore, rattyo3, folxy91, BrainewsNg, vizkiz, jephthal, Evakingz, yeogar, Mrbee21, OVI75, mkdonald, lordkeme, ablatgraphicplus, DavOnyi, olumode09, gideon293, Phinity318, haydeey, egedem. gnaftalee, sexstoriespost, kunlexbaba45, strongguy, promi6, philybuck, Puah, frozenhot, arosunshine, temi4fash, naijafox, skoloppy31, phenom57, mayor10, ObioraIkenna, NanaAmofah, mixter, tonye72, kingmekus, flackoFlint, ibroh22,oluwaemmanuel, JESUSBOIY, ThisIsTDF, mediaspace, povost, SirHenry105, saintgp, SelinaBrown,urchelixir, Jaybee41, xule20, koropon, debonairprinx, gboly3290, yurme, pastorpussy, sweetyie, Enigurl, bbulldog, Fdfredo, enigma2007, olanrewajumi, Temilayhor, scabit, zanga420, dapsylee, kingmekus, Sirbomb, misspella, buccunmie, Destiny4fame, sonofgodfrey, Stormisova, Nogodye, Bespiel, ehispapa, berryice, MrsKheiron, tooltip,chigozie7, stal65, Holuwarphemmy, akugbe22, iheanyi40, Andremani, lamthoney, liveLongNprospa, Destiny4fame, chrisantus25, walexx211, Elsuperior, Akposkool, papyson, Shabib, iamDiabolic, Mathias260, yajoe

This literary work is a property of Mudasiru Abiodun Itunu a.k.a. Drabeey.

No part of this literary work should be used or copied without the permission of the author. Please ask me, i will grant you the permission to use it. Thanks

Drabeey was HERE
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by YINKS89(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
nice piece.... thumbs up.
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by SPDAZZY(f): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chai, so she still couldn't escape
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Chipappii(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Drabeey:

biafrabushboy
chipappii
YINKS89
Oyindatjay01
DrinosBlog
abdulshakur
SPDAZZY
splinz
kakakoshina
Deji124
Hurklan
eniqurl
kelvinhilton
Didov1
thickminaj

DRABEEY WAS HERE

Salute
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Deji124(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Drabeey:

biafrabushboy
chipappii
YINKS89
Oyindatjay01
DrinosBlog
abdulshakur
SPDAZZY
splinz
kakakoshina
Deji124
Hurklan
eniqurl
kelvinhilton
Didov1
thickminaj

DRABEEY WAS HERE
When should we be expecting the next story cos i love any story story related to crimegringringrin
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Deji124:
When should we be expecting the next story cos i love any story story related to crimegringringrin

will start writting as soon as im back home. THANKS BRO
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by cardoctor(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Too many typographic errors and bad english. I don tire jare.
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Chipappii(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Drabeey you are on Frontpage o
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by abdulshakur(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Drabeey:

biafrabushboy chipappii YINKS89 Oyindatjay01 DrinosBlog abdulshakur SPDAZZY splinz kakakoshina Deji124 Hurklan eniqurl kelvinhilton Didov1 thickminaj THANKS Y'ALL. RESPECT!!!!! our next story is CRIMES HUSH.

DRABEEY WAS HERE
nice work,kip it up
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chipappii:
Drabeey you are on Frontpage o

All thanks to you boss
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice work Bro.
But does this really happen in real life or its just fiction?
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by DrinosBlog: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Drabeey:

DRABEEY WAS HERE
Nice one
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by amiibaby(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good write up carry on
Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Chipappii post=58590636]

Chipapii was here grin

Respect [/quo
Luv dis book.....buh dont go bleepin up again

2 Likes

Re: MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Dayvey post=59070321][/quote]

I am ghost

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Proficient Writer? / 4 Nigerians Shortlisted For 14th Caine Prize Award. / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.