Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,318 members, 7,833,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return (31436 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Promismike(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by seguno2: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Will he return in a casket in the cargo hold, which he planned for Umaru Dikko in the 80s.
What a VINDICTIVE man.
No wonder he has locked up Dasuki without trial despite receiving $300,000 and two SUVs from him.
A CORRUPT fraudulent hypocrite scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Lazarus things maybe

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by laffwitmi: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Anybody that wish Buhari death,will die before him IJN
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by 8stargeneral: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls can any of dis pastors and prophets reveals to us whn we will hv our biafra restored...we're tired of same news need sumtin new.
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by juman(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Olumba himself died many years ago.

The group is just using his name as a brand name.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by belindar: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
He said he will soon return but he didn't tell us the day, date and year.
Even a slowpoke can make that prediction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by donfiazo2k: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2017
OK
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by fasterwell(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2017
THANK YOU GREAT ABIA FATHER

AS YOU HAVE SAID IT

SO SHALL IT BE
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by GeneralOjukwu: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2017
I thought he would say. ...2020.

Igbos won't like this grin

Wish Baba good health but it's time to quit, the moment Saraki was cleared, his anti-corruption chant became a joke. Give the post to someone healthy, don't kill yourself with Naija wahala

This "prophet" has balls. The easier and obvious prediction other "MOGs" would make is that PMB would die.

God heal Buhari, but it's time to rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by gameboyo: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Which of the olumba obu? The one that died over 20years back or the children who are busy fighting each other?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by davodyguy: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2017
castrokins:
Lol

Buhari's Return Has Become Like The Anticipated Return Of Jesus Christ. Unlike Jesus Christ, Buhari Will Return To His Own Vomits & Cesspit Of A Country.

Meaning Jesus wouldn't?

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by seguno2: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
laffwitmi:
Anybody that wish Buhari death,will die before him IJN

Buhari wished Yar'Adua dead.
Did Buhari die before Yar'Adua?
Please use your head always. Stop using your heart only.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Dinakas(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Is it me? But the title of the post is misleading
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Exponental(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2017
I don't understand some of our moderators... "when" in the topic is not justified in the post. Are you biased or English dey worry or should I call it error?
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by seguno2: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I thought he would say. ...2020.

Igbos won't like this grin

Wish Baba good health but it's time to quit, the moment Saraki was cleared, his anti-corruption chant became a joke

Buhari's anti-corruption chant WAS, is and always will be a big joke to SWINDLE the 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Nigeria.
How can anyone believe a man who borrows N2 million to buy nomination form while the wife donates N350 million to IDPs?
Buhari is not the joke.
We, Nigerians, are the joke.

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by GeneralOjukwu: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
seguno2:

Buhari wished Yar'Adua dead.
Did Buhari die before Yar'Adua?
Please use your head always. Stop using your heart only.
Thank me later.

Show us where Buhari wished Yaradua dead, post links...

Stop showing you are an illiterate. ..a daft one at that. Your brain isn't for decoration, make use of it grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Olumba Olumba, another set of cult group meant for the old bones.

You can as well add Grail message, and Eckankar to the list of "brotherhood" cult group.

Liar. Brotherhood is not a cult group, don't come and be typing trash here.
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by CloudResident(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Same Guru that prophesied that Good Luck will win.
Abeg no come confuse people here o
Olumba no be Guru cheesy
Two different people entirely apart from being spiritual leaders undecided

Google am Abeg kiss
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by seguno2: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Show us where Buhari wished Yaradua dead, post links...

Stop showing you are an illiterate. ..a daft one at that. Your brain isn't for decoration, make use of it grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3616821/impeach-yaradua-now-buhari-told

Stop telling useless lies.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by GeneralOjukwu: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
seguno2:

Buhari's anti-corruption chant WAS, is and always will be a big joke to SWINDLE the 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Nigeria.
How can anyone believe a man who borrows N2 million to buy nomination form while the wife donates N350 million to IDPs?
Buhari is not the joke.
We, Nigerians, are the joke.

He is a liar like other politicians but your moniker is well known for not being objective when it comes to Buhari.

You are a Nigerian whether you like it or not and you called yourself a MUMU and not me.
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by seguno2: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

He is a liar like other politicians but your moniker is well known for not being objective when it comes to Buhari.

You are a Nigerian whether you like it or not and you called yourself a MUMU and not me.

The highlighted part is what matters.
Buhari is a thin, sickly liar.
He should stop pretending to be a saint, saviour or messiah fighting corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by ralph28(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2017
If that London things no longer working,
Let them bring our President to one of these hospitals
build by our state governments so that he live forever in our minds.

Baba, you have done well, at least you made name for your self. You have dealt with the Igbo.

RIP in advance. Keep my wish in your custody as long as you want.

cool
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Prinq: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Yeye Set Of People !!! Even Insane Person know say na Wash.....Abeg Prophet help me with 100 Odds bet9ja Fixed Match !!!!

mumu boy
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by GeneralOjukwu: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2017
seguno2:

https://www.nairaland.com/3616821/impeach-yaradua-now-buhari-told

Stop telling useless lies.

How is "impeach him for being incapacitated" synonymous with "wish him dead"?

You and your English teacher need to be flogged.

You sour 2015 election losers should simply call for his impeachment and not his death (not in your hands anyway)

As laffwitmi said, those calling for his death might actually die before him....I agree totally.
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by maxysmith(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Olumba Olumba Obu u lied, Buhari can't come back hale and hearty cry
Nah we dey there grin grin
grin grin

Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Realist2: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Father Mbaka said he hear great cry at Aso Rock and that he saw Nigeria flag burning.
Now this one is saying the president is coming back stronger and better.
Which one we go believe now?. [color=#990000][/color]
Which ever one, Buhari remained the Legend of the Sicker
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by fasterwell(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Olumba Olumba, another set of cult group meant for the old bones.

You can as well add Grail message, and Eckankar to the list of "brotherhood" cult group.

Watch your tongue before it gets you into trouble
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
No one is predicting when lion kings will stop wasting zombies taxes on foreign medical care, education and power supply will be 24/7 hours everywhere in the lion king country of the federal republic of the Zoo.
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Icon4s:
Same Guru that prophesied that Good Luck will win.
I'm confused myself
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by fasterwell(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
gameboyo:
Which of the olumba obu? The one that died over 20years back or the children who are busy fighting each other?

The One that CREATED YOU AN WILL JUDGE YOU AT THE END
Re: Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return by LazyNairalander(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy very good . can't wait to see those useless,hopeless hyenas and jackals kick out.They know themselves

sounds like something in the zoo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.