Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) (37599 Views)

Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Another ipob undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by AdoOloroo: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Eastfield1: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
i
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by wayaa007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by lonecatt(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
to those who always shout afonja or flatron when a crime is mentioned, this is to show that crime knows no tribe ,you will find every bad vice within any tribe. whether it is stealing,robbing,kidnapping ,ritual etc

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by paBuhari(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
If no be afonja who go be grin dem don spoli d country image patapata. Yet na dem dey shout one Nigeria pass. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Looks like he wasn't caught in the act. Then US must already have database of Nigerians that they match on entry at airport.

No going into the US by fraudsters. Stay home and build your country with the stolen assets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:
Chinedu and Bolarinwa finished From the Same Secondary School,they both have no Hope of Furthering Their Education,Chinedu goes for Apprenticeship,Bolarinwa feels he is Too Big to Serve Anybody

When Chinedu was Busy serving his Oga for 5-7 years,his yoruba counterpart and Agemate was busy Roaming the Hood,Playing Bet9ja hoping to Chop Millions and Fighting up and down in Lagos
when he see Chinedu going to shop Everyday,he Laughs and Says 'omo ibo like Money too much'

Now chinedu is Settled by his Oga,he now owns a Shop of his own,Bolarinwa Continues Mocking Chinedu calling His shop '2 X 2 Kiost',Chinedu Moves from the Small shop to a bigger shop,in two Years starts Building his own House,Bolarinwa thinks to Himself 'this Omo Ibos and Blood money are like 5 and 6,which baba did Jazz for him?'

Bolarinwa Decides to join Yahoo yahoo so As to Compete with Chinedu who is now a big boy,he join In the already Long line of Yoruba yahoo Yahoo boys and Starts denting the Already Image of Nigeria

This is how Yahoo yahoo Started in Nigeria,now thanks to the Yorubas,we cant do Online purchases anymore yet they turn Around to say Igbos are the Problem with Nigeria
hate speech and talks only depicts un intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:
Chinedu and Bolarinwa finished From the Same Secondary School,they both have no Hope of Furthering Their Education,Chinedu goes for Apprenticeship,Bolarinwa feels he is Too Big to Serve Anybody

When Chinedu was Busy serving his Oga for 5-7 years,his yoruba counterpart and Agemate was busy Roaming the Hood,Playing Bet9ja hoping to Chop Millions and Fighting up and down in Lagos
when he see Chinedu going to shop Everyday,he Laughs and Says 'omo ibo like Money too much'

Now chinedu is Settled by his Oga,he now owns a Shop of his own,Bolarinwa Continues Mocking Chinedu calling His shop '2 X 2 Kiost',Chinedu Moves from the Small shop to a bigger shop,in two Years starts Building his own House,Bolarinwa thinks to Himself 'this Omo Ibos and Blood money are like 5 and 6,which baba did Jazz for him?'

Bolarinwa Decides to join Yahoo yahoo so As to Compete with Chinedu who is now a big boy,he join In the already Long line of Yoruba yahoo Yahoo boys and Starts denting the Already Image of Nigeria

This is how Yahoo yahoo Started in Nigeria,now thanks to the Yorubas,we cant do Online purchases anymore yet they turn Around to say Igbos are the Problem with Nigeria
nice script

12 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alexkene:
Na dem. Accomodators

What are they accommodating? Human beings or human skulls? Human skulls my friend.

4 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:

You forgot to add emeka that faced firing squad in Indonesia.

10 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gobhanky:
Reminds me of one fake yahoo wannabe in benin city
Called larry wash
Afonja and wire wire sha.
Una wey dey run wire.unless u use bitcoins.
Us wud always trace you guys and extradict u either from naija.uk.souti most esp.
Dont forget that.

kai brosss u get Tight FORMAT....

Are you a bird....?
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by divineshare(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
see my personnnn e pain me gan o o
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
OMG cry cry

1 Like

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by agadez007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
john4reala:
nice script
thanks bro
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by dawahlarry: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Crime isn't peculiar to any one tribe, although my yoruba brothers have a penchant for financial fraud, it started from the days of abiola.

While my Igbo brothers have a penchant for pushing drugs, although it's business more or less albeit illegal, they just act as couriers.

In other news, I need someone who is seasoned in solar panel installations and everything that comes with it... we got business to do... Hit me up asap pls
You are already mailed.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
fools. They wont remain un Nigeria and do their fraud, they think US would take bribe ans release you.

3 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Namdeenero(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Afonja at it again,they are coming for una head Animal and Temitape

3 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Godsaves18:

Ok guy, am at ur service...07030844863

Just modified my post.

Do you run an outfit or company that is into solar energy or you personally learnt it? Please check my earlier post again. Thanks.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gobhanky:
Reminds me of one fake yahoo wannabe in benin city
Called larry wash
Us wud always trace you guys and extradict u
Please edit that advice. It will only help the yahoo boy. Or are you one?

1 Like

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by sirusX(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Crime isn't peculiar to any one tribe, although my yoruba brothers have a penchant for financial fraud, it started from the days of abiola.

While my Igbo brothers have a penchant for pushing drugs, although it's business more or less albeit illegal, they just act as couriers.

In other news, I need someone who runs an outfit or company that is seasoned in solar panel installations and everything that comes with it (training inclusive)... Hit me up asap pls
Hit up Charpell
Maybe he can help
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by buchilino(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
emerged01:
Yoruba - fraud Igbo - drugs Hausa - terror
PAINFUL AS IT SOUNDS, BUT IT'S D TRUTH

4 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
dawahlarry:

You are already mailed.

Please I modified my earlier post. Kindly recheck.

I need someone who runs a sort of company or outfit not an individual.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
sirusX:

Hit up Charpell
Maybe he can help

Thanks brother.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by babzlim(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Afoja my people is your turn today ... One nija.

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by salford1: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
he thought the US was malaysia...dumb mofo...lol
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by gloriousprogidy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
emerged01:

Yoruba - fraud, Head mining,
Igbo - drugs
Hausa - terror
Edo - Prostitution
Niger-delta - Militant

5 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by leathalbeast: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
this ecowas free entry to member states is starting to hurt us ghanaians. now every criminal nigerian tries to use ghana as transit for their evil activities just to tarnish ghana's image. evil people.. we will deal with you all soon., you think you turn ghana to nigeria. nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:

LOL nothing to add

1 Like

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by rockboyfly: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Larry hoover! Larry hoover! Larry hoover! Emelo mope e. Let me speak 2 rosay if its u. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Man, 34, Defiles Neighbour’s One-year-old Child In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.