Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated (12439 Views)

Newly Inaugurated ESUT Governing Council Backs Return To Multi-Campus Status / Learn At Sicher German Language Academy in Owerri and Aba / Study French In Cotonou | Intensive Programs In A French Language School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by jaylister(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Riosystem: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Something good is happening to Ndigbo for once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by lekanation(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
does that make buhari come back??
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by seunny4lif(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
uma10lae:
all I see here are space bookers... and YES I have nothing to say about the topic... maybe the person below me will have sth better to say

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Iceman2017(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by UncleJudax(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Igbos will soon hijack this thread like kilode.

nice one there mehn.
Igbo language seems like it gonna go into extinction.

Oldfool ...till thy kingdom come grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Iceman2017(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
shocked Igbo Amaka!
Let's keep Igbo alive...
Igbo is our root and any tree without a root cannot stand.

We must think home...
I hate it to see some onyibo wanna be, claiming to be more white than whites.
Forming all phonetics just to feel or claim that they sabi.
White hate our God giving language and they want to influence us with Theirs and some mumu in igbo land are busy teaching their kids this disgusting language and making Igbo language goes extinct.

We say enough of this nonsense! Both withsanding your location, you must teach your kids igbo language. Its our God given identity.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Phi001(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
It's good news.

At least, our language won't go extinct...even though I highly doubt that UNESCO's prediction...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by FriendNG: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Good move because Igbo is the next major language to go on extinct because they prefer pidgin to Igbo.

Meanwhile God has blessed the Hausa Language, you can obtain Hausa degree not only in Africa but Asia.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by divineshare(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Welcome development

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2017
OneHead:

“Pila’s aim is to secure the Igbo language because UNESCO had predicted that the language was among those that will go out of fashion in no distant time.

Really? Very Commendable effort by the Organization then.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by biz2get(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:
Kai, it's an ipob website oo, dis people can lie, nothing like dat oo, i just called my uncle at South Africa he said ipob are lying, that they just came for sight seeing

Your Ignorance in the face of facts. Is the definition of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2017
biz2get:

Your Ignorance in the face of facts. Is the definition of stupidity.
Am always for the truth, no enemy of state can stop me
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by impossible27(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Neduzze5:
The person above me is an uneducated illiterate who has no single atom of knowledge on comprehension.

Back to topic, my Igbo brethren are always representing.

Igbo Amaka!!
lol. how you take know he de type that thing grin
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Iceman2017(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:
Kai, it's an ipob website oo, dis people can lie, nothing like dat oo, i just called my uncle at South Africa he said ipob are lying, that they just came for sight seeing

I wonder why you so hate Igbo's.
You don't want any good thing to happen to Igbo's and you keep praying they stay with you in your so called one Nigeria.

Imagine how far you've gone just to discredit a tribe. You spent your airtime and your so called time just to get a false information from your so called nonentity uncle just come here to prove how stupid you are.

Your problem is beyond your control

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by biz2get(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

Am always for the truth, no enemy of state can stop me

Good luck with your idiocracy beliefs..
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by 0b100100111: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2017

Hard-Drug school in disguise

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

I wonder why you so hate Igbo's.
You don't want any good thing to happen to Igbo's and you keep praying they stay with you in your so called one Nigeria.

Imagine how far you've gone just to discredit a tribe. You spent your airtime and your so called time just to get a false information from your so called nonentity uncle just come here to prove how stupid you are.

Your problem is beyond your control
Am an igbo boy, I just hate ipods, Dey can lie, d news is false

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2017
South Africans embrqce language. These people have 11 official languages and many speak more than 3.

Positive.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Nature8(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Igbo ndi nji eme onu mma mma noooo!!!!

Chukwu okike gozie unu ooo!!!!

cheesy
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Pistolx(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2017
We need something similar here in northern nigeria
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by musicwriter(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
This Igbo keyboard would be of help to them https://www.nairaland.com/3844540/igbo-keyboard-ugbo-edemede-igbo

Keep it up!.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Kulas: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Nice 1 my great people.Igbo Amaka. @ProudlyIgbo. Please let it be extended to other dominance igbo countries.You are doing a good job.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by krapardinar: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Great.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by uncleade(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2017
"UNESCO had predicted that the language was among those that will go out of fashion in no distant time"
WHY CAN'T UNESCO TELL THESE Igbos THE TRUTH? BECAUSE, IGBO LANGUAGE IS A LANGUAGE THAT HAVE NO FUTURE AND HAS ALREADY GONE OUT OF FASHION. IGBOS NOW SPEAK EITHER PIDGIN OR YORUBA LANGUAGE.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
It is a good idea....and something that should be replicated everywhere, and for every other Nigerian language.

Eventually, we could have evening classes in varied NIgerian languages for people willing to learn in all our cities...and even things like a 'ROsetta stone' type language learning tool that one could use to learn a Nigerian language.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Neduzze5(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
impossible27:
lol. how you take know he de type that thing grin

Bro, Merlin na my younger brother.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:
I just love the fact that I'm Igbo......Lord is good.
upon d hate from d Zone we r waxing stronger.....
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by eodavids(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2017
One good thing about the Igbo race is that when they go to a place, the progress both financially and numerically. Their success becomes loud enough and yet, I said YET, WHEN THE IGBO PEOPLE PROGRESS IN NON-IGBO LANDS THEY DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROBLEMS FOR THEIR HOST COUNTRY.
Re: Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated by bulitex(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

Sorry dude
U have failed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates / FG Removes 5 Top NECO Officials / Describe Your School Or Alma Mater In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.