Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Need Loan Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Loan Advise (919 Views)

Please, I Need Loan Of #1 Million / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Loan Advise by jesuseun1(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2007
FELLOW nairalanders,a friend of mine want me to advise him on getting a loan from a finance

company ,so i want to put IT to u guys to also advise me on what to tell him,the details of the

loan is that he want to get 100k which is to be use to be invested in shares for 9months,but the repayment plan is such that the interest will be 5% flat

of the principal which is 5k monthly.the company agree that he can use his current account which is

a salary account as a collateral,where he would have given the company post dated cheques

which depends on the no of months he want to complte the payment.lets say he wants to

pay back in six months,he will be paying 30k inaddition with the principal which is 100k making 130k.so he will be writing 6 post dated cheques with the sum of 130k/6months=N21,650,meaning he will be paying N21,650 monthly to make up 4 the 1O0 k borrow with the interest.

pls ,i want business minded nairalanders to contribute to know if the loan is worth taking by my friend.
Re: Need Loan Advise by SuzyQ: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2007
I personally think that it alright as long as your friend knows that he can repay as at when due ( which of course depends on what he wants to use the money for).

If he considers it properly and weighs all the pros and cons, why not?

I'm interested in the finance company that provides such a service. Can you please send me their contact details here or at: typoa2002@yahoo.com. I may want to work with them as well.
Re: Need Loan Advise by oliky(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2007
To get help on student loans,just copy this and paste on your browser and look for the link tagged student loans, a lot of folks have left this country starting from here
its internetadvertisingcenter.net .Good luck.
Re: Need Loan Advise by denobleman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2007
@Oliky,
I tried out the url that you gave but it only brought up domain adverts by google.
I needed loans but one that will take outside this nation.Do you mind being of help?
Re: Need Loan Advise by iyc(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2007
hey i would also like to know where i can get a loan to invest in the stock market. any word?

(1) (Reply)

If You Win A $105.8m Jackpot, How Will You Spend It? / Be Careful How You List Names On Your Cell Phone / If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.