Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? (1893 Views)

Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? by zulky: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2010
I don't know if i am posting my need in a wrong place maybe i can be directed to the right place if not here is my need.
I need a loan for my business and if anyone here can help in linking me up with any lender that will be great as the person will have his or her own commission or if you can do it yourself all the same . Please i don't need bank loan because i wont be able to meet up their demand, peer to peer loan will be preferred. The amount needed will be N600,000 and i am willing to pay 100% interest which is N600,000, i intend to take the loan for period of 6 months and the payment will be on monthly basis of N200,000 till i complete the whole payment. If you know you can handle this please include your email address so that we can discuss over it to know the condition attach to it maybe i can take the loan or not.
Re: I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? by fx02(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2010
Send a mail to phenominalideas@gmail.com.

or better yet take look at this topic, might be of help https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409383.0.html

cheers
Re: I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? by infogenius(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2010
zulky:

I don't know if i am posting my need in a wrong place maybe i can be directed to the right place if not here is my need.
I need a loan for my business and if anyone here can help in linking me up with any lender that will be great as the person will have his or her own commission or if you can do it yourself all the same . Please i don't need bank loan because i wont be able to meet up their demand, peer to peer loan will be preferred. The amount needed will be N600,000 and i am willing to pay 100% interest which is N600,000, i intend to take the loan for period of 6 months and the payment will be on monthly basis of N200,000 till i complete the whole payment. If you know you can handle this please include your email address so that we can discuss over it to know the condition attach to it maybe i can take the loan or not.

I have links but I am surprised that you do not want to collect loans from banks.
I must tell you that there are banks and even microfinance outfits that can loan
you and will not remove your head in terms of interests and collateral.

Except you must have a bird in your hands.

But why not seek patnership deals.
Re: I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? by DrKitaun(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2010
Imagine someone not wanting to take loans from banks but would prefer to pay peer to peer 100%, RIDICULOUS!

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics On Banking And Finance / Motorcycle Transportation Business Aka Okada Venture / Zenith Bank Prepaid Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.