Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) (19879 Views)

Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times And He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
A whiteman would have carried out a research proving scientifically what caused the accident and why they got saved! But to a blackman especially Nigerians they'll blame it on the devil. Watch What Happened Next or Science of Physics a programme on Discovery Channel DSTV/GOTV.

Mind you, the same whites introduced the blackman into religion, they made us know that there's a Creator(God)

God saves us all!
Bro you are right. Science would have carried out research on what caused the accident but they wouldn't do so as to no injury involved. That's where God comes in.
I bet if you had experienced God's grace live, you wouldn't typed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
dont give people false news. do you have proofs that no one was hurt?
i see that guy holding his leg as if he broke his bone. this nigerian idea that the fact that they dont see blood means a person is not hurt has killed many nigerians. they could be broken bones, brain injuries or other internal injuries. i am happy no one lost his life but dont tell me no one was hurt if you dont have proofs
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by charisexy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
GLORY GLORY !!! indeed he is a great God it can only be him,Everything written about him is Great
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by soulhacker: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
A whiteman would have carried out a research proving scientifically what caused the accident and why they got saved! But to a blackman especially Nigerians they'll blame it on the devil. Watch What Happened Next or Science of Physics a programme on Discovery Channel DSTV/GOTV.

Mind you, the same whites introduced the blackman into religion, they made us know that there's a Creator(God)

God saves us all!
get out of ur ignorance. African knew n believed in a Creator before d advent of d white man. do ur homework well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Newman533:
Buy sense
Tell dat to Cownu
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by olanie(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okay, I believe in God, Totally!
But fringe no miraculous escape.
I hope they are presently in the hospital checking all their vitals.

They shouldn't be stupid because God wouldn't be Happy if they developed some complications whilst playing the miracle card.
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Atheists and their stupid arguments have infiltrated this thread as usual undecided
Too bad they can never prove God doesn't exist. grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by tydi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

His ways ain't your way and he makes evil befall you grin grin grin

Hear yourself and be rational with judgement. Who is more of "ODE" between both of us?

Bros!!! evil has never befallen me neither has it to any member of my family, you know why.. I will tell you...

We have a GOD who never fails .. Joshua 21:45
Not one word of all the good promises that the LORD had made to the
house of Israel had failed; all came to pass.

You can come tap into his Grace
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by 0b100100111: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
tydi:

Bros!!! evil has never befallen me neither has it to any member of my family, you know why.. I will tell you...

We have a GOD who never fails .. Joshua 21:45
Not one word of all the good promises that the LORD had made to the
house of Israel had failed; all came to pass.

You can come tap into his Grace

Yinmu!

Scam!

If he happen now, you will blame the devil grin
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Umeliwu: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Tenacity of a weed
Recently I began to wonder why weeding never ends; series of time we repeatedly weed our farms, either manually or through chemical application. Either way, yet the sprout again year after year.
Such tenacity is essential and needful in life. If you must soar high like the eagle, then such tenacity you must attain. The tenacity of not giving up when others look down on you. When the horn of quitting comes knocking, the storm of failures and the billowing banner of disbelief tags it sign on you.
The solution to remaining focus and unwavering amist all this condescending parasitic and anihilistic decadence is and would forever be the tenacity of a weed.
Growing each time you seem to be cut short, rising each time you fall, crossing the tape at the finish line.
Just make sure you don't succumb to the chemical spray of doubt, to the hoeing of constant rejection and timeless waiting.

By Umeliwu Augustine
Umeliwuaugustine..com
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Benwurus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:

God saves us all!

the white man did not introduce us to GOD. We believed that there was a being higher than us from the beginning of our existence, that was why we searched for this higher been in our traditional way. The white man only introduced us to their own religion and not to our creator
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by declaro(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
smartty68:

God saves us all!

Let me correct you on this one, our ancestors and ancestress knew that The Creator (God) exists before the White Men religion came to Africa. The names of my ancestors before the birth of Christianity in Africa can prove it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experiences Of Nigerians In Dubai / Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Yaba BRT Terminal: Another Abandoned Project? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.