Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) (19884 Views)

Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times And He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by krapardinar: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Miracle.
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Donjay15: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2017
God is Great and Alive.... ���
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by jerk: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Be rational with reasoning.

How can you give kudos to a God that couldn't use his acclaimed "Almighty" power to stop the accident in the first place.

Now that the damage has happened, you re praising him!

What would you have said if he died? The devil takes the blame?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
He allowed that to happen to show people like you that God exist.(Psalm 23:4)

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Glory be to God in the highest and on earth peace to men of goodwill shocked
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by 0b100100111: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2017
krapardinar:
Miracle.

And if he had died, what would you have called it? R.I.P and blame the devil for it?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by dchem(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

How can you give kudos to a God that couldn't use his acclaimed "Almighty" power to stop the accident in the first place.

I did not see anywhere this young man invited you to analyse his thanks. If this thanksgiving is really not giving you sleepless night I am sure you would have ignored it. Sorry Bro I really cannot relate with your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by francisbiz: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
A whiteman would have carried out a research proving scientifically what caused the accident and why they got saved! But to a blackman especially Nigerians they'll blame it on the devil. Watch What Happened Next or Science of Physics a programme on Discovery Channel DSTV/GOTV.

Mind you, the same whites introduced the blackman into religion, they made us know that there's a Creator(God)

God saves us all!
You just exposed your crass melancholic ignorance to the globe!
Half-education is a virus;
THANK GOD YOUR OLODO-NESS HAS MADE FRONT PAGE.
BRAINLESS NONENTITY

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Ode shebi na science go explain how not even a single scratch were on them when we all know d pains glasses n even airbags causes.
and Mr "gbefe" na you bin dey dia to access them abi??
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2017
What a testimony!
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Ode shebi na science go explain how not even a single scratch were on them when we all know d pains glasses n even airbags causes.

Go to school

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
I looked through your profile and check your posts to know how i can reply you and i see you are not human, all your posts are negative like you, you are always opposing your creator(GOD) and Christ , by their fruit we shall know them, your posts shows who you are and i can see you either an athiest or ....
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by tydi(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

ODE!!! God's way ain't our way

read up Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher
than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by 0b100100111: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
jerk:
He allowed that to happen to show people like you that God exist.(Psalm 23:4)

grin grin grin

Oh!

He killed over 100 of his worshippers right in his house in Uyo and Lagos. What was he trying to show people like me that time? That he is t almighty killer?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Onliie(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2017
3 times, who dey count?
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by kaymical(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2017
HeOrShe:
It is only a fool that will say that there is no God.

This is definitely the work of thy Lord and it is marvelous to our eyes.
the first course for an atheist to understand God is first to know and understand and have the experience who the devil is
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
francisbiz:

You just exposed your crass melancholic ignorance to the globe!
Half-education is a virus;
THANK GOD YOUR OLODO-NESS HAS MADE FRONT PAGE.
BRAINLESS NONENTITY
Don't allow stupidity blindfold you! Some events are natural occurrences due to human errors.

Check other threads for free mentions.
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2017
wahles:
Wo was counting?
Co ask
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Tungbaro: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2017
The car na Toyota?
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2017
May GOD be praise
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by bankylan: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

What have you been through in life that has made you not to believe in God? There is a healing for you, and I pray that you will encounter God today. I understand your pains and the mindset you have. In the next 3 days, I speak with the authority of heaven that you will encounter God. His light will shine upon you....every seal of the devil over you is broken. Every mental blockade is broken in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
beetown:
Is this Nwamaikpe with a new handle?

Lawd have mercy
No, it's Nwamaikpe reincarnate

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2017
And datz wht we called miracle...God at work,i call him d GREAT.
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by 0b100100111: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
tydi:

ODE!!! God's way ain't our way

read up Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher
than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

His ways ain't your way and he makes evil befall you grin grin grin

Hear yourself and be rational with judgement. Who is more of "ODE" between both of us?
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
God is Great
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
German engineering at work
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Ofeakwu(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:
It was an ipob man dat was driving d reverend Father, D ipob man is evil dat was y he let dis happen, God save us from d hand of Igbos
[img]
buharichild:
It was an ipob man dat was driving d reverend Father, D ipob man is evil dat was y he let dis happen, God save us from d hand of Igbos
[/img]
buharichild:

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Apina(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
A whiteman would have carried out a research proving scientifically what caused the accident and why they got saved! But to a blackman especially Nigerians they'll blame it on the devil. Watch What Happened Next or Science of Physics a programme on Discovery Channel DSTV/GOTV.

Mind you, the same whites introduced the blackman into religion, they made us know that there's a Creator(God)

God saves us all!
And how did u come to such bogus and illogical conclusion? For posterity sake, Before the white man, Africans knew and still know there is God. Africans had their own religion even before the birth of Christ which ushered in Christianity. All in a bid to sound intelligent isn't reason enough to distort historical facts. Even the children of Israel offered sacrifices to the gods of Egypt when moses was nowhere to be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Newman533(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buy sense
buharichild:

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by francisbiz: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:

Don't allow stupidity blindfold you! Some events are natural occurrences due to human errors.

Check other threads for free mentions.
This the reason you are so duuuullllllll and unintelligent.
You don't read, even when you manage to, you have difficulty apprehending.
I tackled only one thing you said... You said that the white man brought religion to the black man.
What a waste government infrastructure you are.
So tell the world the colour of people that brought islam, oloku-amadioha-ifa-osun worshiping to blacks, go and find out the meaning of religion.

Odeh! You are just a mater - something that occupies space and has mass.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by slap1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'd like to know who counts the number of somersaults in car accidents.
Re: Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Dude allow him to acknowledge his God na....why the thing come de pain you abi he mention your name...Live and let live

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi’s Mother, Daughter Sue Boeing Over Ethiopian Airlines Crash. / Experiences Of Nigerians In Dubai / Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.